• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

comercial on youtube help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_pro

I went to youtube and looked for the disney underground version of kh2 but i cant find it. can any body post a link or somthin.

E

Eclipse

no.
no one has recorded it yet, as far as we know, it might be a rumor

only a few people have seen it, it's not on youtube :p

KylonCocalina

i've been suffering thru disney channel shows for days tryin to catch that commercial to no avail :(

Welshcake

kh_pro said:
I went to youtube and looked for the disney underground version of kh2 but i cant find it. can any body post a link or somthin.

I know this is an old question, but I have been away recently. What is this Underground version of KH2, all I know is that it features in a commercial. :confused:

E

Eclipse

hahahahahaha there is no underground version, kh pro just didn't word his sentence correctly

there is a show on disney channel called Disney underground where they supposedly showed a preview about kh2 :p

and no it's not worth seeing, although most people haven't seen it, and think it's just a prank, cuz i haven't seen it either

either way, it doesn't have anything we haven't seen already :p

kh_pro

Counter Shock said:
I saw that underground thing on Disney just this morning. :D

WHEN, WHAT TIME, WHERE ARE YOU FROM, DONT BE LIYEN, GOD YOUR KILLEN ME HERE.
I HATE YOU DISNEEEEYYYYYY CHANNNNLLLEEEE (for now).

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
WHEN, WHAT TIME, WHERE ARE YOU FROM, DONT BE LIYEN, GOD YOUR KILLEN ME HERE.
I HATE YOU DISNEEEEYYYYYY CHANNNNLLLEEEE (for now).

I live in ohio, and saw it at around 8:00am. It was pretty lame though. Nothing we haven't seen.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Why is everyone spazzing to see this freakin commercial <_<

Honestly, it isn't going to show anyhting that we haven't already scene, and it's not like they're gonna be plaing Sanctuary or anything, since it'll jsut be that kid talking over everything

The game comes out in 4 DAYS, you should be wasting your life on something other than watching Disney channel all day in hopes of seeing clips of a game you may be owning in a couple days anyways

Digby

ok listen if the commercial came out already people would be posting threads like crazy, then at youtube there should at least be 6 videos if it came out. I honestly think people joked us about the commercial and there having a good laugh at people who are constantly posting threads about the commercial.
:)

theinversekey

um.........isnt playhouse disney on in the morning. and what disney channel did you see it on. i said this because ive heasrd that there ar diffeen versions of disney channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back