• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Comedy Fanfiction: Please Read

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
I've noticed, that no matter how many times I knock 'em down, bad comedy fanfictions, not unlike a hydra, are a multi-cranial creature of reptillian origin possesing an unrivalled regeneration ability limited to a singular area of their anatomy.

...Or maybe not. But you get the basic point. Now. Allow me to begin.

I notice a disturbing trend on KH's Fanfiction section in the so called 'Comedy Fictions'. Let me outline for you the basic fiction.

Sora: [Line from KH]
Riku: [Adult Theme: Drugs]
Kairi: [Adult Theme: Sex]
Sora: [Predictable reaction, Swearing]
Villian: [Completly OOC Crap]

Do we see where this is going?

There are multiple issues that should be addressed towards the end of achieveing some form of quality fanfiction here. The first of those will be listed in the obligatory section title, centered and bolded.

ERSB Rating: Adult Themes
Right. Now, this one is the main offender. For those among us off the lesser intellectual persusasion, I'll put it plain and simple.

PUTTING DRUGS, SEX, ALCHOHOL, OR ANY FORM OF ADULT THEME INTO KH DOES NOT MAKE IT INHERANTLY FUNNY.

Didn't get that? I'll make it a little easier to read.

DRUGS DO NOT MAKE KH FUNNY.

Still no? How about this?

DRUGS DO NOT MAKE KH FUNNY

Hopefully, I've got my point across. Children, let me tell you a cold, hard fact here. In reality, Drugs, and Alcohol, do not make you act like a complete retard. In fact, all they actually do, to me at any rate, is silence that little voice in your head that reasons everything out.

They do not make you stumble around, unless consumed in excess by a complete idiot. They do not make you say stupid random shit, unless consumed by someone who already does so.

The likewise applies to sex. Sex will do only one thing for your fanfiction: Draw hate. There is no hilarity in sex. Innuendo draws a large hand in comedy, and can be useful, but graphic depictions are simply stupid. Be Elusive. Never mention sex directly.

Sora: I'm retarded!
The second on my list of things that must be hunted down and destroyed at all costs. Yes, it is sometimes funny to capatilize on minor character flaws. No, it is not funny to do this to an absolute extreme. No, it's not funny to make Sora a complete retard. No, it's not funny to make Kairi a slut. No, it's not funny to make riku an Emo. No, kids, Emos are not funny in any circumstance. Avoid them.

Wait, who's line was it?
I won't say much on this subject. Script style is for those who lack the skill to actually write anything. Read a damn book, and copy the flowing format.

I'm an hero!
It's not funny, nor is it wise, to make yourself the main character if you pwn everything, take no damage, and are an utter stereotype. End of story.
(More to come as I am further appaled by the section's stupidity!)​

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Well said, Zetsumi. Yes kiddies, comedy is a hard thing to convey, you just have to how being funny works, and maybe watch a few comedians if need be. If you're gonna make a comedy on KH(which I hope you don't), try to make the jokes subtle, so people can understand it, and might even laugh. Blunt jokes are never funny. Be smart about it(if you can).

If you want to see comedy, see:

http://forums.khinsider.com/fan-fiction/81020-kingdom-insider-reverse-rebirth.html
(under construction)

or.

http://forums.khinsider.com/fan-fiction/73993-k-h-i-fantasy-forum-crisis.html
(intending to finish soon)

But don't post crap in those threads or in here because we're setting you straight. These ones are actually funny/ humorous, and if you don't get the joke, well, we can't help you there. But hopefully you can understand your mistakes and try again, to make it better. If not, and I see more of our beloved Fan Fiction section spammed with this pig slop you assume to call comedy, I will have no choice but step into the matter.

So you can understand clearer: Get your head out of your arses and think straight, nubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back