• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

COM On PS2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

I would love to learn Japanese but I just barley past Spanish.

Azerty

Like everyone else said, the only way you can play Re:COM is by importanting KH2: FM+. I don't think you need to learn Japanese in order to play the game. If you've played the American verison, you should know the way to go. Just use a walkthrough on GameFAQs if you want to access the extra content. :)

Sainasuki

In North America Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is playable on the GBA Console.

On March 29, 2007, Japan came out with Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ which is a 2-Disked Feature. It includes Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+. So yes, only in Japan is there a Verson of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories on Play Station 2.

Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ is not coming to North America, and it never will. So I would forget it and either buy Swap Magic 3.6, Mod your PS2, or get a Japanese PS2.

@.@ Sorry to bring your hopes down if I did.

100%papuajuice

This is very disappointing news that i won't be able to play CoM
I could on GBA, but gameboy games don't hold my attention very long.
(I'm afraid it's strictly Tetris over on this GBA)
I suppose i could just read plot spoilers, or not worry about CoM at all, since i hear that the events aren't all that significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back