• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CoM: :mad: I can't beat Riku after Destiny Islands - Help Please ??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

There is no real strategy really. You just have to have the right cards. Three Cloud Cards will help out alot when Riku goes all ape shit and flies everywhere. But I dont know, it gets harder because if im not mistaken, as soon as you beat him, you have to fight Larxene, no she is hard.

S

Shadow Soldier

imasecretadmirer said:
uhhh, that was easily the dumbest double post ever...i mean some are a little necissary but...not for the mean face lol

uh that was easily the dumbest post ever.

Relik

use a zero card to counter his dark form special attack, and level up a lot

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
you need a lot of 0's and patience. You should also have high cards in yer deck like 9, 8, 7s. Use the Vexen card and break his dark aura with a zero. its mostly a ver long battle but you need patience.

darkness eternal

i cant remember!!!! but i do know you can fight her as much as you want without re-fighting riku..not sure if you can save though.....like when you die you just restart in front of riku when hes down.....i think...and dont think your out of the water once you beat riku! no...LARXENE is pretty dang tough(mainly cuz she is fast and keeps attacking)

Last edited:

Maxtaunkown

You have to have a lot of zeros cards in your deck. Don't focus on the magic and summon cards because they're practically useless. Try to round your deck off with strong keyblades with level 9, 8 , and maybe a couple 7's. And definately have some Cure or Cura cards in your deck!!Maybe two clouds, but three, that's pushing it. I beat the game with patience, so just stay cool and get those good cards. I have to warn you though, be prepared for Larxene, she is one tough cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back