• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coliseum Time Trials

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

truefanofkh

Wow, those are pretty good. What level are you at? I'm at level 100. [and still Sephiroth is still "a little" challenging]. I think I completed Hades cup faster then you, but I was at level 67 or higher, but lower then 68 [haha funny contridicton]. Breaking the barrels I SUCK AT THAT. I don't know why, hitting enemies is just easier to do, go figure. Later I'll post them MUCH Later. My PS2 is at my other house. So I'm having the pleasure of playing my wonderful Game Cube [to much info, and I'm not being sarcastic about the Game Cube].

T

truefanofkh

Being at level 100 with the Ultima Weapon and all the upgraded spells is the most deadliest combination. Heh, and why does everyone like the freaking Oathkeeper, I think it's worse then the Fairy Harp. <<<Which is a decient weapon. Also look for weapons with counter on them, those are the best weapons to execute some of the coolest attacks.

S King

truefanofkh said:
. Heh, and why does everyone like the freaking Oathkeeper, I think it's worse then the Fairy Harp. <<<Which is a decient weapon. Also look for weapons with counter on them, those are the best weapons to execute some of the coolest attacks.

Finally, someone else who hates the Oathkeeper! Anyway, those Time Trials ARE pretty good. Good job.

Axel's Rose

Yeah, Oathkeeper's not one of my favorites either XD But anyway, I only did the time trial for the Hades cup because I wanted to get the ultimate weapon for Goofy. My time was: 1'46"24, it's kinda bad, but when I did it, I think my level was somewhere in the 60's and I hadn't gotten the Ultima key blade yet. I'll have to go back and do the trials now that my file's maxed out. ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back