• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coliseum tier 10 help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom358

Hey guys, as you can probably tell I need some help on the coliseum! it is round 22/999 the enemies are level 132 and are called "bag o' jewels" they are speed so I did take TT in. As I expected, there are 3 of them. one group is 3 speed type bag o jewels, which aren't that difficult, the second one is two speed and two power types. the 3rd (and most powerful that has been killing me) has 2 speed, 2 power, 2 magic. I always manage to kill one speed type, leaving 5 enemies left. but they either increase str by 1 or 2 tiers and to make matters worse my def boost doesn't activate leaving me to restart(even if it activated for all attacks I still die). Ill leave my setup below cause idk how to post images *~*.

Treasure Trove
- Phil. 5 star 80/80, no skill
- Minnie. 5 star 80/80, def boost 2
- KH2 leon ver B. 6 star 100/100, Poison
- Simba. 6 star 100/100, Sleep
- Mushu. 6 star 100/100, Attack boost 1

After much failure I tried with another keyblade.

Olympia
- KH2 Aerith. 5 star 80/80, no skill
- Simba. 6 star 100/100, Sleep
- KH2 sora ver A. 6 star 100/100, Attack boost 2
- Mushu. 6 star 100/100, Attack boost 1
- Minnie. 5 star 80/80, Def boost 2

I did reach further with the olympia because the KH2 sora ver A against the final mob w/ the 2 magic enemies, plus it is AoE. I do have KH kairi from the recent carnival but am not using her because it raises strength by 2 tiers for 2 attacks, one attack counting as her own. I only have one other power medal that I would consider changing leon with and that is cerberus, but his stats are as follows. 5 star 80/80 Def boost 1, which i have not tried yet.

I am a free to play player so if anyone has any idea that could help me, other than to do a epic carnival pull that would be amazing, thanks to everyone that takes some time to give me advice! sorry for the length of this! ^_^

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Huh, I'm stuck on the exact same one too. It would be nice to have a winning strategy, because I've tried just about everything and nothing's worked so far.

Spikeyroxas

I just reached this round myself.
I almost did it too but have only tried once.

I used starlight with:
Vivi 5star
Sora A (20%guilt)
Mushu 6star
Stitch (22%guilt with max stats)
Donald A (maxed stats and guilt)

I didn't use stitch special attack so if I changed that medal for another I would beat it probably

Kingdom358

I finally beat it when the Nick&Judy medal came out! I essentially used my Olympia setup but replaced Aerith with Nick&Judy, I put a Defense boost 1 on it just in case too. I'll leave what order and who I attacked first below if that helps.

I started off with the mob to the right, 3 enemies all speed type, I swiped using Nick&Judy, I tapped ONE enemy(be consistent) using Simba and SoraKH2, then used mushu's special. ATKBOOST1/2 should activate here, or else the tapping you did wth the 2 medals before was pretty much useless. If all worked out one should be dead, if not I just tap with minnie. After they attack you I had just swiped entirely and I finished the first group.

After the first mob I headed toward the strongest mob w/ 6 enemies, 2 of each type, I had 12 Special l when I got to the second mob, I used Nick&Judy special on any of the power types, tapped one speed type with simba, USED KH2SORA special, I had ATKBOOST2 activate also MUSHU ATKBOOST1 activated, used Minnie tap on the lowest health enemy, (I HAD ABOUT 5 SPECIAL AFTER USING) after they attacked I tapped on the lowest health and finished the mob

Last mob has 2 power and 2 speed types I tapped a power type with Nick&Judy then used SIMBAS special, tap using KH2SORA , used MUSHU special ATKBOOST1 activated killing 1 speed type and the other almost dead, (HAD 0 SPECIAL AFTER USING) I then decided to use SIMBA SLEEP which I used on a power type, killed the remaining speed type and then focused on the awake power type, after it died I just tapped the last one then I won.

i DID NOT need to heal at any time in this quest because they would only have one turn to hit me after I killed them my HP was restored.
Hope this helps you guys! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back