• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coliseum coins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

I hit Tier 10 - Round 7 and went to unlock the two new Moogle Boards. I completed the male, but I am short by 230 coins on the female. Up until now. I've had enough coins to unlock both boards completely just by reaching 10. I wonder if this is something new they're going to start doing. I know my limits and I am close to it, but I won't earn another 230 coins.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeah that's pretty weird. I think it might be a mistake. Might be worth letting S-E know, since, as far as I know, getting to Tier 10 is meant to give you enough coins for both boards.

Pingutino

Awards
After Tier 10 round 39 I could unlock both boards. I don't want to think of the struggle and rounds required to unlock anything on the 3rd board :/

Fata1Thumbs

I saw someone at 99/999 an hour after it got released. I'd like to know how they got there.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Um, most of those I see that are way up there are level 200 + and have all 6 star guilted medals. I'd say those are people that whale it and prolly skip a LOT of levels. Not cheating then, unless you think they proly paid to win..

Me, I am thinking I need to pump levels and think about saving jewels for the jewel boards. It may come to needing all 6 star medals pretty soon for normal missions...

Super Hollow

weren't we suppose to get titles champion and legend for beating cloud in collesium 9-10 and 10-10 like in japan?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
weren't we suppose to get titles champion and legend for beating cloud in collesium 9-10 and 10-10 like in japan?
I already have the title "champion" I think you get it for clearing Tier 9 for the first time in any Coliseum Month and isn't specifically tied to Cloud.

Not sure about Legend though.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
My "Not sure about Legend" was referring to how I wasn't sure how you get in the English version.

As I pointed out, it seems they changed how you get Champion in the English version (that or this was the guide's first time getting far in the coliseum and is just mistaken), so it's probably the same case for Legend.

(For clarification, I've beaten up to 10-34 and haven't received Legend)

Super Hollow

My "Not sure about Legend" was referring to how I wasn't sure how you get in the English version.

As I pointed out, it seems they changed how you get Champion in the English version (that or this was the guide's first time getting far in the coliseum and is just mistaken), so it's probably the same case for Legend.

(For clarification, I've beaten up to 10-34 and haven't received Legend)

probably square messing with code of game cause in japan version cloud and yuffie costumes where coliseum rewards not premium avatar boards for 3000 jewels each and is instead moogles costumes for coliseum so that probably messed it up sadly

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Um, most of those I see that are way up there are level 200 + and have all 6 star guilted medals. I'd say those are people that whale it and prolly skip a LOT of levels. Not cheating then, unless you think they proly paid to win..

Me, I am thinking I need to pump levels and think about saving jewels for the jewel boards. It may come to needing all 6 star medals pretty soon for normal missions...

Normal Story missions are getting tougher. I have at least 3 6* medals in Speed, Power, and Magic, and still ran into some tough spots during the latest updates. Lots of fun, though. Methinks we will need a majority of 6* medals as we get further into the story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back