• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Episode 8 and BBS tie up theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

My theory on how Coded will end.

The reason Aqua didn't meet Sora and Riku in the RoD was because she actually got into the data version of the dark realm by whatever means, and ended up meeting AtW in this data world, which would explain why Mickey in Coded would want to go to the data world again so they can save Aqua and AtW and probably Ven from torment.

I think that Coded being in Castle Oblivion opens some gateway into the data RoD in which it can be accessed through CO and then they can save Aqua ect.

I know it sounds a bit too simple not to mention there isn't much proof to how CO = Data Portal, and if there even was a data RoD to begin with, but it seems to fit together a bit, we only need the last episode to come out to show us what happened, maybe even show us some secret BBS scenes along the way?

Coded and the ending of BBS sort of align at the same time as well, I think this theory works.

I think this could also be a chance for the series to actually add a data plane as opposed to something artificial like a computer, so that it can be accessed easier and wouldn't have to risk getting destroyed and what-not, like the data realm as opposed to the data world.

baha05

Naw I think it's more simple. They are using a cop out by saying Sora and Riku were in the Realm of Nothingness and Aqua and Ansem were in the Realm of Darkness

OR

They are pulling and American Tail where Aqua keeps missing her exit out of her by like a second.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
My theory on how Coded will end.

The reason Aqua didn't meet Sora and Riku in the RoD was because she actually got into the data version of the dark realm by whatever means, and ended up meeting AtW in this data world, which would explain why Mickey in Coded would want to go to the data world again so they can save Aqua and AtW and probably Ven from torment.

I think that Coded being in Castle Oblivion opens some gateway into the data RoD in which it can be accessed through CO and then they can save Aqua ect.

I know it sounds a bit too simple not to mention there isn't much proof to how CO = Data Portal, and if there even was a data RoD to begin with, but it seems to fit together a bit, we only need the last episode to come out to show us what happened, maybe even show us some secret BBS scenes along the way?

Coded and the ending of BBS sort of align at the same time as well, I think this theory works.

I think this could also be a chance for the series to actually add a data plane as opposed to something artificial like a computer, so that it can be accessed easier and wouldn't have to risk getting destroyed and what-not, like the data realm as opposed to the data world.

It's a bit of a stretch, but a good theory nonetheless.

Radon

mofo
I'm thinking that Aqua and Ansem arent the ones who need to be saved. The secret ending seems to insinuate that the parts of Sora that dont exist as themselves any more are the ones who need saving. Still I think the important person Sora meets will be Ansem because of the whole, "I shoved my computer up his ass" thing. Plus Mickey referenced him in episode 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back