• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded Clues

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Well, maybe the data is referring to the cloaked person.
Like, I just though of this, but what if it was Roxas....or Ven....or Sora
Someone along those lines, at least, then that's how
Coded would go tied into BbS, and to 358/2 Days

Radon

mofo
Watch this Video it will help on my theory YouTube - Kingdom Hearts coded, Japanese trailer - DK?3713
If you stop at 0:38, that is when Jiminy and them first discover "We Must Return to free them from their torment" in the journal... we all know this but any who!
Skip all the way to 2:23 and you will notice everyone is somewhat surprised or weirded out...
They discover another page that they have not previously seen, "Their torment has been lessened"...
you could say that they have found that page after they have finished a certain quest...

My theory is that Jiminy and Mickey are overall Tormented by this Journal and this page they have discovered, and each quest they solve a new page is released there and their Torment has lessened because they have seen this person in a black coat or something else(quest finished?)?... but the question is who wrote it? sure not Jimney, could the journal be connected to someone else? or is the journal is its own person and is just playing silly ticks on them? Discuss~

Are you saying that the journal is just playing a trick on them? OMG The journals an unbirth!!

Radon

mofo
I can't wait to see where kingdom hearts takes us nexts

Can't wait to see what you type next cos my moneys on that it won't be relevant.

Anyway the whole idea of this being a trick the journal played is ridiculous. It makes no sense for that to be true. Stupid theory is stupid.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Well that seems... stupid?

i was only being sarcastic... 0.o

Anyway the whole idea of this being a trick the journal played is ridiculous. It makes no sense for that to be true. Stupid theory is stupid.

looks like someone was not paying attention to my theory...
there were multiple questions that i asked~
1.who wrote it?
2.could the journal be connected to someone else?
3.is the journal is its own person and is just playing silly ticks on them? (Joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back