• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coded=canon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
exactly how canon is Coded anyway?

it's supposed to tell the tale of the absence of mickey during some of the kh games. it also features some behind the scenes business of other characters such as riku.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Coded is absolutely canon, if not one of the most important stories out of the three new games. D: It shows what happens to Mickey during KH and stuff about other characters (like Seraph said), but it's also the only story that takes place after KH2. BbS might have more stuff that'll go into KH3, but Coded has a big part too, and might have something to do with Mickey's letter at the end of KH2.

iki77

Nomura says CODED is linked to BBS, so maybe "they" is TVA

Sasuto23

Awards
ok just wondered how it effects the story...
and thank you for the info and actually know hoping that the KH2 letter is in Coded

XYZ

exactly how canon is Coded anyway?
It's a direct sequel to Kingdom Hearts II. The story begins some time after everyone returns to their homes and Jimminy discovers an entry in one of his Journals that he believes he did not write. Mickey decides to upload all of the data from Jimminy's Journals to his iMac and creates a digital replica of Sora to solve the mysterious puzzle. It's totally canon..
ok just wondered how it effects the story...
and thank you for the info and actually know hoping that the KH2 letter is in Coded
I've wondered this for some time. Seeing as the game will primarily take place in a digital recreation, I imagine that the events from Coded will be influential, but as memorable as Sora's memory of Castle Oblivion.

Also, rumor has it that Riku and Mickey's absences in KH1 will also be brought to light.

Radon

mofo
lol I said a scene was scrapped from the game a while ago. But I still believe there will be some light shed upon the subject. We already have some info on Riku eg. going through a CoD with Ansem SoD, and also we see Pluto going through one which may have something to do with the King.

Nirv

Man what douchebags, it was bad enough the split it across the DS, GBA and PSP, I doubt my phone will even play it

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Disney are the reason you're not only getting ANOTHER KH game, they're the reason you're getting KH at all. I'd think twice before calling them douchebags.
Call them douchebags once a Marvel world is announced for KH3 and then hype about it with the rest of us tards once the game's been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back