• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Code Lyoko

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
lmao ... u know what your right the theme song is catchy ... ive been watching it for awhile now and its good :)

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
lol! yesh! they all kick thy arse! XD ulric has all the cool moves when hes in lyoko...i think super sprint is pretty cool...reminded me of sonic XD i always thought that odd should get some ears along with his tail lol i thought that would of been awsome =D

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
yeh i think so to lol ... i like it when he makes two copys of him self so theres three of him ... thats cool

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Code lyoko is just kids with big gargantuan foreheads who justt go to lyoko and use the same moves like super sprint(what kind of name is that) and impact they could at least upgrade the abilities like super sprint to time control(increases speed to the speed of timestop) and impact they could make it into sonic impact. All the time that boy with glasses jeeremy always dreams of ailita or whatever her name is. if your a code lyoko fan please don't flame me for this I just have a big habit of critisizing and thinking up better abilities for the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back