• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

code lyoko: the return{occ/signsups](always joinable)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thorn

code lyoko: the return

you have been chosen to once again guard lyoko and the real world from xana. xana has inexplicably returned ten years after the old team graduated and a new team has stepped up to save the world. xana is attacking with even more and new creatures but this time hes found a way to synthesize them into the real world through the video game designing factory next door. they are swarming the forest and the only left to stop them is to activate the self destruct function hidden for years on the super computer the new team has already ventured into the computer and found that only xana could activate but they also found a program in the computer that will synthesize a being who can save them. now they're only hope is to start that program. just one problem, it's hidden deep in lyoko, next to xana.

to have your character digitalized please fill out this template
name:(please be original)
lyoko appearance:
bio:
side:(lyoko, xana, or neutral)
weapons/abilities:(lyoko only!)

rules
1.no god moding/power playing
2.romance is allowed but keep it pg13
3.no killing other players with out permission from me and the other player
4.must be active, please post at least once a day if possible unless it means double posting or you are waiting on another player
5.HAVE FUN!!!!

i will post my temp soon

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
Evidently you didn't. Because you didn't read the part about people not joining RP's about some obscure anime they havn't seen, nor the parts about storyline structure or heroes and villians.
(Be grateful someone's actually posting in your thread let alone it being me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back