• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clouds Story.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubine

Well i just got the idea a while ago, in kh2 cloud gets HIS own story and he still has that bandaged sword...and maybe it has to do with the first game so my idea is...Maybe hes trying to get whatever he gave to Hades to help him find sephiroth back from him and thats why he has that sword still, its not really him and yea you guys get my point.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
or maybe he is trying to find his light. remember in KH1 when Sora was talking to him at the colliseum and Sora said u will find ur light.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Zubine said:
Well i just got the idea a while ago, in kh2 cloud gets HIS own story and he still has that bandaged sword...and maybe it has to do with the first game so my idea is...Maybe hes trying to get whatever he gave to Hades to help him find sephiroth back from him and thats why he has that sword still, its not really him and yea you guys get my point.

Cloud DOES get his own sidestory in KH2,nomura said so himself in a internview,but we will not get to play as him

Endgame

:D
RikuIsMine77 said:
I'm thinking they're going to continue it from KH1. I mean, they could start a whole new story, but that would be kind of odd. I'm thinking Cloud will keep looking for this 'light' of his.

Yeah? I'm thinking Cloud will carve his way through twenty breeds of heartless across 10+ worlds, and Nomura will pull some story to justify it outta his little box of tricks ten minutes before release.

Nemesis

sorry guys, but you do have one thing wrong, Cloud wasnt looking for Aerith. He was looking for the Sephiroth. the text between the two in KHFM shows that Aerith isnt acctually who he is looking for, but rather, Seph. If I recall correctly, something about Seph. haunting Cloud's dreams. Those who have seen Advent Children see that is more or less the same. In fact, If i once again recall correctly, the final words that Sephiroth say in both AC and FM are in fact the same, "I wont be just a memory"

so as far as Cloud having his own story, and judging how AC seems to tie in with Clouds story, odds are hes once again looking for Sephiroth, to probably finish the job so that he can rest easy knowing that Sephiroth is finnaly defeated.

Legato_Blue

Nemesis said:
sorry guys, but you do have one thing wrong, Cloud wasnt looking for Aerith. He was looking for the Sephiroth. the text between the two in KHFM shows that Aerith isnt acctually who he is looking for, but rather, Seph. If I recall correctly, something about Seph. haunting Cloud's dreams. Those who have seen Advent Children see that is more or less the same. In fact, If i once again recall correctly, the final words that Sephiroth say in both AC and FM are in fact the same, "I wont be just a memory"

so as far as Cloud having his own story, and judging how AC seems to tie in with Clouds story, odds are hes once again looking for Sephiroth, to probably finish the job so that he can rest easy knowing that Sephiroth is finnaly defeated.

yeah he says it in advent children but i dont think he says the quote in FM. i think his story will have somethign to do wiht advent children seeing how he has his new costume. maybe hes trying to find a cure for geostigma or something. that would be sick if Kadaj was in kh2

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
It would totally rock if Kadaj's gang was in KH2.
Since Cloud is wearing his AC costume in KH2, there's more chance that it will follow the AC story.

I hope all the FFVII characters are added in KH2.

Nemesis

Legato_Blue said:
yeah he says it in advent children but i dont think he says the quote in FM. i think his story will have somethign to do wiht advent children seeing how he has his new costume. maybe hes trying to find a cure for geostigma or something. that would be sick if Kadaj was in kh2

well.. i cant recall correctly.. but like i said.. its somthing along those lines if i remember correctly. But my point is still the same.

Bear

Ouranophobic
OOO wow this is such an interesting topic......
I'm just curious how AC ( The best movie in the world, but somewhat rushed )
Is going to intertwinde with cloud's story in kh2, it's interesting JUST like this topic! WOOHOO!

helios

Bronze Member
okay you people are retated and should never pick up the joy to play KH again i should call in the muffin man to finish of whats left of you god forsaken abominations.

Nemesis

Katattack said:
Shut up, Helios.

You can't even spell "Retarded".

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he was looking for Aeris, but that can't be all, or you're right, he wouldn't be searching anymore.

it was the original thought judging by how Cloud was seen in the credits. But KHFM showed us differently. sure its only one extra scene, but it shows us that.

and Helios? no real point in calling Muffinman. I can find the proof, but he knows what im talking about. and if I have to so that i can prove my point, i can call an expert... and call KL into this.

Heero

Cloud IS looking for sephiroth, Its in Final Mix when Cloud fights him. If he was looking for Aerith I think it would be easy for him seeing that they were both in Olympus Arena. Think of it this way, In order for Cloud to put his past behind him and fully feal forgiven for Aerith, Sephy must die.

Ansem/Sephy

how is Sephiroth Cloud's Light???!!!!!

Cloud said to Sephiroth in FM, "As long as you exist, I can't wake from this nightmare. You are my darkness."

If Sephiroth is Cloud's darkness, then of course Aerith is his light.

BTW, would it hurt to call her Aerith, Aeris is her Americanised name. She was originally called 'Aerith' in Japan.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Re: how is Sephiroth Cloud's Light???!!!!!

Ansem/Sephy said:
BTW, would it hurt to call her Aerith, Aeris is her Americanised name. She was originally called 'Aerith' in Japan.
I dont think that's correct. 'Aeris' is how you say Aerith.
Like 'Sefiros' is how to say Sephiroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back