• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nisse

Goofeyrules said:
well, at the end of the colisium, u talk to cloud and sora ask's to have a ono-on-one fight, no dark powers involved, maybe they'll start off there

But Cloud said something like: "I don't think so."

N

Nisse

Yeah, it would be cool.
But I really hope that Cloud has some importance in the story.

N

Nisse

Yeah, it probably will....
But it would be cool if he had some importance in the story, like stopping Sephiroth or something.

N

Nisse

dual_wielder said:
no because the storyline of FF will not be put into KH's, it was said and confirmed

I know, that's why I said that it would be cool >_>

iholdthekeys

itz just a sidestory that relates 2 FF7:AC............ just like cloud had a side-story in kh1............ he was looking 4 sum1........... sephiroth/aeris.......... cloud had his own quest...... so since in kh2 he has another sidestory......... hez probably looking 4 a cure.....

Keeavin

iholdthekeys said:
hez probably looking 4 a cure.....
Hey hey now, careful...no spoilers, please. I know that's not a big spoiler, but it might give away something to some people.

Cloud will most likely have the same kind of insignificance he had in the original KH. Final Fantasy characters just don't have important roles in these games. The reason for it is that they want it to be a disney/square game, not just another FF game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back