• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud/Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
You guys are globes. Cloud loves Tifa, and Zack loves Aeris. Aeris and Cloud were only intrigued by each other because Aeris thought Cloud looked like Zack. In AC, Aeris was an encourager of Cloud.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Uh no. Did you even see AC?? Cloud doesn't love Aeris; he respects her and they're only friends. If you've read the synopsis of it all, Aeris' boyfriend was Zack. Tifa and Cloud share the same connection. Some proof of this is when...

.Towards the end of the game, Tifa and Cloud share an intimate moment
.Tifa and Cloud are childhood friends, true childhood friends, not mistaken jumbo from Zack's storytelling
.Tifa has had an unrequited love for Cloud, and though he doesn't show it, its mutual

I think you do not understand the subtleties of FFVII. ;p

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Cloud loves Tifa.
Cloud respects and admires Aeris.

This is my opinion, which I believe is extremely accurate. We have the evidence due to the game. Play it and see what is true.

krazyaznsyco

fine. ill accept that fact. but at the end, tifa asks about cloud and his problem and stuff like that. tifa ends up crying and that was not a very intimate moment. also, cloud had a crush on tifa when they were kids but not anymore. sure, if he marries tifa, ill bet he's thinking of aerith. i hate tifa!!!

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
krazyaznsyco, the game changes depending on what you do to both ladies. If you are more better to Aeris (such as putting her in your party and etc.), the scene you mentioned occurs. If you are more better to Tifa, the event I mentioned occurs. You know, just watch AC. Everything will be sorted out when you watch it.

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
Hey, EVERYBODY in KH has something in common with Sora, 'cause everyone is looking for their friends, and in CoM everybody's lookin' for their memories, it's not just Cloud and Sora
that have something in common.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yea, in both games, they just made everyone have the same problem as sora, and teach sora some side lesson that helps him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back