• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud in KH2???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
i think cloud will be because the seceret preview at the end of KH1 it looks like cloud standing there

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
yado said:
i think cloud will be because the seceret preview at the end of KH1 it looks like cloud standing there
Wait, the one on the beach, with the skirt, and the boobs.

Cloud.

Not seeing your logic...

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
kerobaroes said:
cloud will be in KH2 and (yes!) sephiroth will to they're going to battle and i can not wait for that!!!!!!!!!:D
Where are you getting your information?

They already fought in Final Mix. Doing it again would be overkill.

Sora'sProtector

I heard somewhere that "showdown of faith" or something like that, (the fight that happend with cloud and sephiroth in final mix.) would apear in kh2, not sure though. o.0

Fire Tears

I honestly think they'll be more than 10 FF characters in the 2nd installment. Those from Destiny Island would have to come back or that would be just plain stupid. Also, if Leon and Yuffie don't return, that would piss everyone off, not to mention Cloud and Aeris. Sephiroth would probably make a return if Cloud gets more roles in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back