• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CLoud and SphIroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
uh-huh... well just so u know, that was a clip of the ending for advent children, the ff7 movie. the ff7 world is different from the kh world, the most obvious difference is that in kh, u can just use magic, and in ff7, u need amteria.
my point, that was a great ending movie(the sephy battle lasted the same time as the one winged angle song) but had nothing to do with kh
i...i wont become a memory

darkness eternal

yea i know that was a clip of the ending of ff7! i was just saying if the kh battle is anything like that they should show it. Since cloud is in his ac clothes the fight may be similar

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
no, the seph fight is in a place with lots of ice, and this battle was in a abandoned city, can be the same, since in the ac fight, it had lots of debris, like when seph siad, i thought about what to get you, shall i give u despair? right before the avalance of building falls down.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
But Tifa said they went to the world of darkness, or a different void to end this battle, so they could have returned to the original FF world in a wild guess XD that would be a twist Sephiroth uses the power to open a void to Hollow Bastion, they fight there, and suddenly return, and the battle dukes out.

Who knows what could have happened, between teh short 10 second intermission after Seph and Cloud collided in the beginning of the AC battle.

keyblade22

Wow Thats Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back