• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Threads?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
I've noticed lately that a lot of threads have been closed early. Sometimes it happens just because a person of high rank doesn't agree. I understand closing threads that have already been discussed on the forums, but some of the closed threads still have room for discussion. I'm probably going to be flamed to no end once I post this, but I'm willing to accept the costs. :cry:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I've noticed lately that a lot of threads have been closed early. Sometimes it happens just because a person of high rank doesn't agree. I understand closing threads that have already been discussed on the forums, but some of the closed threads still have room for discussion. I'm probably going to be flamed to no end once I post this, but I'm willing to accept the costs. :cry:

Rank has nothing to do with it, if the thread doesn't really serve any sort of purpose or if said theory is answered: closed. That simple. And sadly, some people just have to ruin it for others hence why the conversation is cut short :v not every thread is worth saving.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm sorry if I've done that. But, really, I only close threads when they get really spammy/have no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back