• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clone Riku and Maybe Girl Person after Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Link

:( I hate this part. No matter what I do, what cards, how many sleights, so much Hp, I can't get past Riku! The Organization are usually easy, and I'm on lever 47, but I can't WIN!!! Help me, please. (trust me, I could use a lot of help, and I hate to admit it!!!)Please?

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
Oi.. Is this about the Riku IV boss battle? What I would suggest is put level 0 and 9 cure cards at the back of your deck and cardbreak him with cure every time. When you run out of cure 0 cards charge up quick. When he gets to where you don't see any sleights for a loooong time then attack with all your might. And cure when he's recharging.

urutapu

Ugh. Those fights were terrible. Riku Replica and Larxene in one shot. >.>;

Curaga and 0 cards are love.

wertyer

burning in the the firey dephts of hell YAY ME!!!!
you need ALOT OF ZEROS because if you dont break it when he does dark aroa then you atomaticly die. Also if you have a tinker bell card put it in your deck. It have heal alot of hp, almost a full bar. And if that doesnt work then you gotta just do a bunch of leveling up

M

Mitsukai

Yeah, try levelling up and getting more 0 cards and actually learn some sleights. I mean you don't exactly need them but there are good ones worth learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back