• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cloaked guy in ff7: advent chilren

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Al Bhed Rikku said:
Haha! Lucrecia was not born from Jenova. If you play the game again, you'll see when you talk to Ifalna that she calls Jenova a 'him'. And then they call Jenova a 'her.' So IT can shapeshift. Lucricia ain't no Ancient. And it isn't confirmed who his father is. So HAHA! Get it straight!
who said that lucrecia was born from jenova?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
NYcKiD said:
Yea i go to that site to.....im more into Advent children than kh2 actually
Same here. FINAL FANTASY is my favorite serie, KINGDOM HEARTS my second.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
yea its my fav series also, KH in close 2nd....anyway they have an official site also for the movie...the english one doesnt have much though....

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Lol, the English site only has a Trailer of one year ago, and sections with C0ming Soon on it...

Ryu

an obscene gesture
New2Ya said:
Its possible, but the Sephy Clones visit him and beat the hell out of the Turks. And they take the cloaked guy with them. It doesnt look he resists...
Actually, the script I read, it says that Kadaj and the cloaked guy even speak to each other about Midgar, etc. And why would Kadaj call him Mr President if he doesnt want a leader anyways? The only leader for him is either Jenova or Sephiroth.
Well it wouldn't be the first time in history that someone uses someone else to get what he wants. And well, maybe the reason that Rufus doesn't resist is that he isn't able to ? I mean, assuming he is Rufus, he'd be horribly deformed and injured cause of the explosion in FFVII. If the Turks can't stand up to the Sephy clones, then how could Rufus ?
Maybe Rufus has some information about Jenova (since Shinra Inc. actually did experiment on Jenova) that Kadaj needs, anything could be possible.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Could be... hmmm...

You know.. .sometimes... my head just EXPLODE cuz of all the theories... I'm a bit tired... yea, thats probably it... :rolleyes: XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back