• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cload

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHandBritney

From KH2.co.uk

Hey everyone,

The current issue of the Dengeki Playstation features an interview with Kingdom Hearts 2 Director, Tetsuya Nomura. In one of the questions Nomura disclosed a couple more details about Cloud's side story.

- Clouds Story develops in a way that it becomes independent from the main storyline.

- It has a similar theme to the main story(light vs. dark)

-It's very entertaing as far as being only a side story

KeybladeKid1127

KHandBritney said:
From KH2.co.uk

Hey everyone,

The current issue of the Dengeki Playstation features an interview with Kingdom Hearts 2 Director, Tetsuya Nomura. In one of the questions Nomura disclosed a couple more details about Cloud's side story.

- Clouds Story develops in a way that it becomes independent from the main storyline.

- It has a similar theme to the main story(light vs. dark)

-It's very entertaing as far as being only a side story

ya i saw that today but r u just showing us this or do u have something to say about it can u give me a little more info?

KHandBritney

Just showing everyone it........I'm mad at gamespot or what ever its called....I think theykeep changing the date and that gets me mad but anyway what do you all think about the artical I posted?

ur-vile

Awards
I wonder if we really *will* be able to play as Cloud? Sure sounds like it imo. I kinda hope it's done as an unlockable, there's already 17 different storylines we're trying to follow (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back