• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clear-ups on the plot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephi King

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well I've just been playing Kingdom Hearts again and, something got me thinking and I have a few questions, that you guys wouldn't mind answering:

1) The Keyhole in Hollow Bastion was it created out of the captive princesses's hearts or is it the ordinary Keyhole of that world, e.g. Deep Jungle, Agrabah??

2) When Sora, Donald, Goofy and Kairi return to Traverse Town after escaping Hollow Bastion, first time, Aerith says that because the Keyhole is not sealed the Heartless are mulitplying and getting stronger in each world?

But if Sora sealed the Keyholes to those worlds how can the Heartless be multiplying and getting stronger if they're denied entry??

Please help.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
We don't know yet the same with the kh door it should have been closed but you have to think about the org heartless and dusks and stuff now it's a year later.

Yanos_Darkspawn

first question: It was created of the princesses hearts, and its the keyhole to darkness, not the keyhole of Hollow Bastion, because that was allready found by Ansem as it is stated in his reports
second question: The keyholes are sealed, that means that the world cant be eaten by the heartless like what happened to destiny islands, but that doesnt mean that the world itself its free form the heartless, since those are borned of the darkness of people hearts, and like leon said, there is darkness within every heart

Sephi King

Website
www.freewebs.com
So when Sora seals the Keyhole to a world, the door to the heart of that world is locked so the Heartless can't take it and destroy the world?

But the Heartless can still enter that world, even though they can't reach it's heart. So only when Kingdom Hearts is sealed will all Heartless return to the great darkness.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Yanos_Darkspawn

You´re probably right, but remember that KH is sealed at the end of the game, but there are still heartless on KH2, so there are thing we dont know yet. Maybe they´ll be destroyed when the door to the light will finally be opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back