• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clear Picture of Deep Dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ecstacy

RikuOfDarkness said:
What KL means is simple:

A concept is an idea of something. If a concept isn't used, it's still a concept. If a concept is used, it's STILL a concept. Just because it has been used, it doesn't make it any less of a concept.

Years ago, humans made the concept of an aircraft. Aircrafts exist, but it doesn't stop the original plans from being concepts.

But anyway, this is a much better pick of DD. It is definitely an in-game screenshot. Either that or it's at least a cut-sequence using the ingame engine. But either way, I'm glad to see it's not a disembodied arm. XD

I was kinda pissed it wasn't a disembosied arm :( lol jk i wanted it to be a person but once i zoomed in and saw it was a building i was dissapointed. i wanted soemthing to go on like to see what part this world would play.

Brian

adventchildkiori

About time we got a closer pic of that dd concept one, now I see it it reminds me of evanescene's music video "Bring Me To Life", the city and all and then the building of the tvs looks like the one Amy Lee fell off at (the girl that sings in evanescene is Amy Lee)

ahh and I dunno if its just me but it seems in the background bewteen the tv building and the red light line building I see the a darken clock tower (its kinda sideways)? If you look at the top it has the clock tower shape and you can see a circular figure (meaning on of the clocks itself?) this is just me, I could be WAY off.

black acid

Heros need Villains
adventchildkiori said:
About time we got a closer pic of that dd concept one, now I see it it reminds me of evanescene's music video "Bring Me To Life", the city and all and then the building of the tvs looks like the one Amy Lee fell off at (the girl that sings in evanescene is Amy Lee)

ahh and I dunno if its just me but it seems in the background bewteen the tv building and the red light line building I see the a darken clock tower (its kinda sideways)? If you look at the top it has the clock tower shape and you can see a circular figure (meaning on of the clocks itself?) this is just me, I could be WAY off.
what did you say...cause in the bhk thread you said that the bulidings indd was not a concept....well that's I got to say PAYCE!!!

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
why is this such a huge issue..? were getting the world in kh2.. it dosnt really matter what it was at the end of the 1st kh/FM.. (but i really believe its a concept/ teaser, sorry)

adventchildkiori

unknown212 said:
what did you say...cause in the bhk thread you said that the bulidings indd was not a concept....well that's I got to say PAYCE!!!

yeah concept art of Twilight Town, now what I was saying above is they seem to have added an outline of the clocktower in the background of it, so they added on to the concept and ACCEPTED the concept to be in kh2. See, it all works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back