• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Classic or New?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
What games do you think were better, Classic games like the original Mario, or New games? Personally I like a lot of the classic games more than the recent ones excluding a few series.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I have a soft spot for classic, but I'm always up for modern. It's just that these days, slagging off some of the modern games = cool, especially when the bitchfest that is the internet amplifies that out of proportion.

I mean... I always love my classic games, but the modern, especially 2010, have never been so good. If the Internet didn't exist, I bet people will actually love their games more.

Jolts

It's a tough question, both types of games have their appeal and their stars, but they have just gotten so different from when they first came out. Basically, it's trying to compare two completely different things.
That being said, I'm just gonna say that both kinds are great.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I enjoy the classic games. I have a thing for simplicity, and I just love games like Mario and Megaman. I also like the new games, but I love the classic games that I grew up with.

WaveK89

It's hard to say though I haven't really played much of any console games the past couple years except for KH and FF games (One reason being money). I have been on a "Let's Play" aka LP kick on YouTube recently. I can really only enjoy them when they are classic games.

I've become a more of casual gamer than I use to be when I was younger, so I suppose I like the classics a little bit more for the time being.

Mallorytheace

I have to go with new cause when I was young there was no online gaming or massive sandbox worlds to have endless hours of fun in.Don't get me wrong,I love the classics,but they were limited in areas that the new ones aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back