• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clashing in Deep Dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
So you know that person in the trademark Oraganization jacket that is charging at Sora in the Deep Dive world? A lot of people think that is Riku. What do you think? I mean, did not we here that "...nobody are created when someone with a strong heart becomes a heartless. Those that control the nobody are the XIII Order." I hear that the one charging at Sora summons a bunch of Dusk to surround them. Now, I thought that only the XIII Order(nobodies) could control the nobody. Also, I was aware that Each Member could control a certain type of nobody, kinda like themselves. (Xaldin has the nobodies with Spears because he has spears) Well the nobody that appear in Deep Dive city and surround Sora and the rest are said to have katanas. Im not 100% sure of that because we havent sen that particular trailer, but thats what a preview summary said. Riku has the Soul Eater which in no way TO ME resembles a katana. But its not my hard evidence anyways. Riku is not a nobody or in the XIII Order, so it cant be Riku in that scene. I know alot of you already agree with what im saying, so go ahead and ignore this thread. But for those who think that it is Riku after what I just wrote, and I didnt have to dig that deep, shame on you. Yes, Im pretty sure that its Sora's shell. No proof, just what I think. Now Muffinman, bring it on.. j/k

Ciao

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
hmm, I still think it's Riku, We know Riku appears in his org. coat in Mulan's world (there is a member with the Soul Eater, Riku) so why couldnt it be Riku, and just becuase he isn't a NEO, doesnt mean he cant control nobodies, hes Riku, he shocked us before.

It also could be the BHK, that unknown runs EXACTLY like the BHK does, and summons nobodies with two swords, and the Bhk is able to weild two keyblades sometimes. so thats a possibilty, plus, the BHK appeared in the Deep Dive city before (well Riku did too)

Btw, bring it on w/ me too muffinman, im ready for another fight between us. this is like #5 i think

LNKNPRK4EVR1

I don't think that it would be Riku. If you notice, at the end of the clip, the Org weapon like blows up. Well, lets think. We have never seen this happen before, so it must mean that these are two weapons that we so far haven't seen collide. I don't think it is possible that it is Rikue, becuase we have fought him before, and when the soul eater and keyblade collide they don't blow up. SO, what happens when two real keyblades go at it? And the keyblade that Riku/Ansem has in KH doesn't count because that couldn't lock worlds and all sorts, it just messed with peoples hearts.

Point is I think the org guy has a keyblade

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Maybe its possible, but I highly doubt it. How are you going to control a nobody and not be one yourself. Yea Riku controlled heartless, but thats because he walked the path of darkness and used it. Yes he is now Twilight as are nobody, but I dont think that gives him the power to control them. Maybe if DiZ is a nobody he gave him the power you are thinkin?

Dual Wielder

SPOILER
well not much of one

Riku is seen in those clothes at the end of kh:com...
thats enough evidence for me...
and have you got a link to that trailer youre referring to? cos its not deep dive...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
nope its not riku because he isnt in the org. nor can he control nobodies and why would he fight sora he has no problems with sora anymore. sora is his friend and rival

d_fallen_1

in kh2.co.uk, or whateva it is, they say that the unknown that is charging at sora has a katana. well if that is true then it is a org member consider that he(or she) was able to summon those specific nobodies that surrounded both the unknown and sora.

but still, we didnt see any weapon when we saw the clip so until we see a weapon, it is unknown

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Finally, some people who hate me!

God, after all this fan mail and praising and all these pm's saying I love/your awesome/bear my children, it's a relief to have people challenge me!

OKay, on to business:

When did I ever give you the impression that I thought that the Org member charging at Sora in the DD city was Riku?

I agree that it is not Riku (nor the BHK), ad that it's most likely the 1 member of the Organization that we don't know of yet...

Sof ar, there is only 1 member that we don't know of, and I beleive that this one is that person...

The main reason why people beleive it's Riku is because Riku is seen in the D/D city in the S-E Party trailor with his blinfold....

I completely agree that Riku is definately not the person charging at Sora....

And BTW C-C: That statement made no sence...'an explosion'? There was no explosion...you must be mistaking the screen fading out at the end of The Clash, as an explosion...that was just an effect, not what happens when thier weapons collide...

We already know what happends when 2 keyblades collide...they spark slightly. Don't you remember in D/D AS/AS where the DWU spins his Keyblades, and they clash together, and htere is a small spark? Thats all that happens...a spark...no explosion....

As for the part about each Org member summoning a different kind of Nobody depending on what thier weapons are, where they are: I agree also...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back