• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

clarification if you please.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvadeZim5

Just wondering if Johnny Depp is voicing Jack Sparrow in kh2 (american release, of course)

I've heard he is not, then i heard he is, then he isn't...??

:confused:

UnknownEnigma

unfortunatly not....everythigns revolving around the schduling conflitcs but....i cant belive there doing potc 3 already i just belive he has other things

dark_light13

No he isnt. I am a big Johney Depp fan and I was extreemingly disapointed to find that he wasnt doing it. I say to hell with POTC 3, 2 is already coming out so we can wait for 3. I was realy looking forward to him doing this but now my hopes are shattered and I have lost some respect for Mr.Depp.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah my friend is a huge Depp fan and she told me that He has a new movie coming out that isn't Potc, and he narrorarted a imax movie, so I don't think there were "conflicts" I just think he was being an a$$ and didn't want to do come video game.

UnknownEnigma

the one who did genie was uh dan casta something homer for example on the simpsons but yeha i forgot he was narrating tht movie! i gotta see it..just to see if it was worth talkin bout some sea creatures....but hey if he thought tht was more important then im with him i guess.....hope aptian jack doesnt sound all dorky like

riku7244

hey even tho tho the frist person told you want you wanted am going to be like evey one else

no hes not sry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back