• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clan invitation to The Revolution

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
The Revolution is coming!!!!! The time has approached, and a clan has appeared from the midst of a whole league of clans. Yet what the others lack, we strive in. Come join The Revolution and join our leagues of members as we raise in the ranks. Anyone is Welcome and Remember, The Revolution starts now!!!! Private messege me if your interested.

media

Run!!!! The Revolution's Coming
Will you be one of The Revolution?​

Dark_Lightning

ha. he just wants to get higher than me in populated clans, which i do not care about, i only want to have pple in my clan, creatures of power, to help evry1 in there work together and give money and weapons to the ones in my clan in need. so if anyone wants to join my clan ur welcome, i give a 50 million start off to anyone that joins and hand out o & o's to the begginers. so if u wanna join just send me a pm. Dark_Lightning, or talk to me on aim elttil yug 89----iight so let me kno, peace

doreo503

Future Revolution members, pay no mind to the fellow member. He could not cut it as a member and took the easy way out by quiting. Neither honor nor truth does he fight with. As he does give the money he claims, that is the support he can give. If your looking for moral, supportive, and encouraging motives then join. There will always be money and weapons but if you look for more of a valuable items life then choose Creatures of Power. But if not choose the Revolution. Because as I said before, The Revolution starts here!!!!

doreo503

In my first 2 weeks as a member, I cared more about making myself stronger than my members. I had little money so i gave them 5000 a piece, and the rest i used on weapons. SO one day i bid on an ultima weapon that my x-clan member wanted, and in 5 minutes the auction ended and i won. That is why he quit. I can apologize but I feel that it was just a weapon, if he wants it so much i can buy him another one. Yet again the first law of nature is self preservation which means look out for yourself first than others. And now that i have helped myself get stronger, i help my clan members do the same as well. Lets say as time has passed, i have changed my ways.

Back