• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chrismas season = No KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Ok im really mad right now... Check out this:

BLUE = No so important
RED = Really Important

Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest Going Mulitplatform?
08.03.05 - 5:18 PM

MSN-Mainichi Interactive, the internet presence of the Japanese daily newspapers Mainichi Shimbun has chatted with Square Enix president Youichi Wada about his company's plans for the next generation of hardware. Wada believes that the market will polarize into a low-end and high-end segment. Hence, various hardware platforms would have their respective place and share in the market. In such an environment, releasing a major title for various platforms will be the key to reach all game users. Square Enix has previously announced Final Fantasy titles for all three next generation platforms: An untitled installment that is currently in development by the company's first production team for PlayStation 3, an Xbox 360 version of Final Fantasy XI and a new Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for the Nintendo Revolution.

Wada also mentioned, that in addition to the November release of Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King in the US, Square Enix was also planning to release Dragon Quest-related games and try to establish the series as a brand outside Japan.

Ok let end this. in based to this "NEWS" Wada bring us DQ8 this novemeber right that means no KH2 until 2006. Why? simple they don't want kill they own product with us one month after one most anticipated game of this "years?".

Ok my opinion i don't know if this is true or not but im reallly upset with SE right now if this happen.

And any opinion?

Source: RPGFan

Sora22

All I have to say is Kingdom Hearts II better come out this YEAR or I am gonna go NUTS! :mad:

--|| SORA ||--

same here we just waited way to long for the game...are they like mad scientises,trying to make us go mad over the best game lol

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I can barely stand waiting for the game right now! If it's delayed any more I think I'm gonna go officially insane...I mean, how long can one person wait for a game to be released??? Hopefully people won't lose interest by the time the game comes out. It REALLY IS taking too long though...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I disagree,It has been comfirmed that it is coming in the 2005 Holiday Season.I saw many videos of many hosts of gaming tv shows asking questions and they all said that it is Comig in December 2005.

Counterpart

JaD said:
Ok im really mad right now... Check out this:

BLUE = No so important
RED = Really Important

Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest Going Mulitplatform?
08.03.05 - 5:18 PM

MSN-Mainichi Interactive, the internet presence of the Japanese daily newspapers Mainichi Shimbun has chatted with Square Enix president Youichi Wada about his company's plans for the next generation of hardware. Wada believes that the market will polarize into a low-end and high-end segment. Hence, various hardware platforms would have their respective place and share in the market. In such an environment, releasing a major title for various platforms will be the key to reach all game users. Square Enix has previously announced Final Fantasy titles for all three next generation platforms: An untitled installment that is currently in development by the company's first production team for PlayStation 3, an Xbox 360 version of Final Fantasy XI and a new Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for the Nintendo Revolution.

Wada also mentioned, that in addition to the November release of Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King in the US, Square Enix was also planning to release Dragon Quest-related games and try to establish the series as a brand outside Japan.

Ok let end this. in based to this "NEWS" Wada bring us DQ8 this novemeber right that means no KH2 until 2006. Why? simple they don't want kill they own product with us one month after one most anticipated game of this "years?".

Ok my opinion i don't know if this is true or not but im reallly upset with SE right now if this happen.

And any opinion?

Source: RPGFan

well you are wrong...Square Enix don't kill there product EACH MONTH!!!DQ8 is due for NOVEMBER last time I checked November and December are two seperate months.They've announced it tons of times they are going to keep there by month on game releases like they have been doing.Plus Square Enix has said Winter2005 your source is RPG Fan.Now you tell me who you are going to believe.

Akemi

Well Square did say it would come out in 2005 and now its Winter. It will probably come out around Christmas (I mean, its the biggest anticipated game...i think...for Square and whats a better release date for a game that big then Kingdom Hearts II).
KH2 will probably sell a lot of games, and people do Xmas shopping around Nov.-Dec. so I bet my hopes it will be around there this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back