• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

China/japan Pop Vs American Pop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

we see all of the american pop stars getting busted for everything and setting awfull examples for tose who look up to them. then we see pop stars from chine and japan who setting a good examples for those who look up to them. what do you guys think of this. lets hear everything you guys have to say about pop stars.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
American pop sucks. In fact, americans can do very little music well. Save for a few select genres.

Asian-pop FTW. They actually work hard to sing and become popular. Americans just 'look pretty'.

chosen destiny

true, americans only look good, they cant sing. asian pop singer are good, work hard, write there own music, and some look good, lol like utada.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
Asian pop all the way!
I hate american music, like the posts have pointed out they only try to look good(in my opinion they fail at that to) and dont even take the time to really make it the cheapest way they can. I mean american music's the type of music that would be 59 seconds long instead of 1 minute because there cheap.

I love japanese/asian music! I love the way it sounds and also the fact that it isnt all the same and the singers usually look cuter, ajikan <3

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
japanese pop. much better. american pop lost it's edge and japanese pop is catchier and funner

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
For one where's Korean Pop
Korean pop is better than J-pop... and C-pop is like ew to me.
J-pop just doesn't sound good unless a Korean sings it.
And of course Azn pop artists look better... cause they're well azn.

But it's surprising how influencial American Pop is on Azn pop...

Nice sig chosen destiny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back