• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~~:Children of Heart:~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
kkkkhkkk.jpg

Author's notes:

So, you might or might not know me from the work-I'm-in-the-middle-of: Fiat Lux, which is a story I composed a while back, and it's taking forever for me to finish. Life is good, though. I'm getting lazy, but hey, it's still good.

Well, I've been promoting a website for about a year now, called Kingdom Hearts RP, and I've stuck firm to it, even when the site was hacked, and shut down for good off phpbb.com. (the website was ranked number 2 overall, below Naruto....stoopied ninja.)

THESE accounts are from ACTUAL Rpers doing what they do best: writing a detailed, complicated story with as many plot twists and relationships within the many diverse characters as a bad soap opera. I'm just writing them all down, because I feel like enlightening you all. It might make your day, you never know. ;D

The story is pretty damned complex, actually....and if you feel like indulging in it, go right on ahead. It was pretty popular on other websites, and hit number two on the fanfiction lists on Myspaces' Kingdom Hearts Club. I'm actually pretty far ahead in their version, but decided to bring it to here for more feedback.

So, on with the show.:lol:

Pinky Rose presents: Children of Heart. (based off the events of www.kingdomhearts.phpbbnow.com/index )

==================================================================================================================================

Then there was one.

One was all it took, and suddenly it sprang into being. Life which was not, suddenly was...and the creator was Axel.

We wasn't a pyro, with red hair, or a fancy black cloak. He was himself; a young man with the desire to create a world within the world in which we lived in, and yet overlook ever so often.
Axel was the creator.

But then he disapeared. Another took his place. While people passed through the gates of his masterpiece, they came and went. Some stayed...few stayed. The one who did, was Zexion....and he would be the one to make life into the life which Axel had made, and abandoned. And Zexion brought another to his side: Roxas. They built upon the ruins of Axel's phoenix.

And more came to the masterpiece. Word was like blood; flowing from one place to the other. The people were the veins. They were happy in this new place, now, away from the Myspace Spam and Facebook whoring. And it was always so quiet.

I arrived in this place on mistake. I fell in love, and it was for good. And I abandoned my precious profile pages, delicately arranged...and I found it. I quickly left the wannabes and posers, and nestled in this haven of RPing.
I wasn't intending on staying, but I had found more friends there than on my page...and I was glad of it.

I was Pinky Rose then, and I am so now...but there, in the tangled story that is mine, which I share, is the story of those who were born from the ashes of Axel's desires to create life....and there, oh ones who listen to the tale.....who became a part of it....they are the ones who call themselves the Children of Heart.

-----------------------

Anna Wallace wasn't expecting anything fancy when she clicked the link on her myspace profile...in fact, she didn't even know who the hell this person was. Sophie? Who the hell was Sophie?!
The slightly pessimistic, black haired, blue eyed girl was a lover of Kingdom Hearts, for certain. She had every game she could get her hands on...and had only expected it to be another forum. Lo and behold.

It was another forum. Anna sighed, rolling her eyes.
'When the hell are they ever going to get over themselves....your stupid little forum doesn't interest....'
But Anna looked over it again. Her eyes scanned the page with a slight interest...and then it grew.
'You can rule worlds? That's new....'
She continued to look over it...her mind suddenly peaking when she saw the amount of users online...at that exact moment.

Two thousand....one hundred....and seventy nine. And that was ONLINE.
Anna felt her mouth drop open. For a forum...it wasn't half bad. So, her mouse carefully navigated over to the top of the page, and clicked on "Register" without her even realizing it. Now, she had become a part of the story....and she had no idea what it would do to her.

Slowly, she felt herself become...immersed in this strange new computer world....and then....

=====================

The sun was brighter than she was expecting. Much more so than she remembered....
Anna stood herself up, weakly, and examined her surroundings. The beach was warm, the waves caressing the shores with a gentle touch, and the lulling sound of the gulls above her almost put her to sleep again.

These were the Destiny Islands....the very place where many began their stories...the place where the greatest story had begun.

But Anna was no longer Anna here. She was something else entirely. Her pajamas had turned to a thick, black bodysuit, her black hair exchanged for white. Feeling a surge of strength, she began to walk. She had no idea where she was going, but eventually, she'd find herself someplace.

Anna was Harte, and Harte was Anna. They were the same and they were one...and yet such different people.
But while Anna...or Harte, was contemplating this, she stumbled across the legs of another individual.

Needless to say, such a thing was unexpected.

When the person she had tripped over shouted out something, Harte quickly spun around in the excitement, and felt a surge of power become released from her hand.......
In the form of a beam of light...a brilliant pink, very bright light, which shot into the sand, scattering it everywhere, only a few inches from the startled person's legs.

The hole in the sand was about the size of a basketball, and deep enough to easily bury a small dog, and it was smoldering...Harte felt her mouth open and shut, like a fish, and hadn't even stopped to pay attention to the poor sap whom she had almost put this hole into.

"EXCUSE me?! I think you KINDA owe me an apology!"

Harte turned around to see a tall young lady, dressed in a swimsuit of the most brilliant orange she had ever seen, lime towel in hand, a set of purple sunglasses on her head, lips curled into a very deep frown. But it wasn't her clothes or her face that attracted the attention to this young girl....it was her hair. Spiked high and tossed everywhere, this person had the craziest, brightest red hair Harte had ever seen in her life.
Two deep purple triangles curved across her cheeks. Evidently, she thought she was Axel.

Harte was staring a bit too long, and finally found herself able to speak, slightly shocked by this young woman and the fact she just blew a large hole in the ground, still smoking.
"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean for that to happen...wow....did you....or did I....?"

The other rolled her eyes, and tossed the towel and sunglasses to the side, showing a pair of brilliant green iris.
"Some apology you've got... What, were you raised by apes or something? You even going to give me a name, monkey lady?"

Harte was taken aback...not only did she look flamboyant, but she certainly had an attitude.
"My...name is Harte....and...what's yours?"

"Alexa," said the other, examining the pit in the ground with great interest, "They call me Miss Axel, but whatever. Pleased to me the person who almost blew a hole in my stomach," she said with a smile, vigorously shaking Hartes' hand.
She paused, looked over this new girl, and rubbed her nose with her thumb, curiously glancing down at her hands.
"No, that was totally you," said she, "Trust me, if *I* had done it, you would know it. There'd be glass everywhere."

Harte cocked her head.
"Glass?"

Alexa nodded, and put an arm around her. "Oh yeah," she told her, "I have control over the sun love. If *I* shot at sand, there wouldn't be a hole, there'd be glass. I'm the only Nobody who can do that."

Harte stepped back, wriggling out of the grasp of the girl. "You're a Nobody? You don't act like it at all!"
Alexa shrugged. "Meh, I remember too much about my emotions to ever forget how to fake 'em. I'm pretty good huh? That makes me feel better, I enjoy trying to look like I still have my heart.....but....."

Alexa trailed off for the longest time, and looked out to the sea. She almost seemed...heartbroken, to pardon the pun.
And then, just as Harte eased down, Alexa began to start up again, wrapping her head into a headlock.
"Sooooo, with shooting like that, you shouldn't be HERE," Alexa told her, with a smile, "YOU my little friend, need to head out for Hollow Bastion...or Radiant Garden, whichever one you fancy calling it! There's bound to be something you can do for Roxas."

Harte could only stop and wonder what the hell this girl was getting at. "What....does...Roxas need...with me?"
Alexa flashed a toothy smile, leading her out to a large group of coconut trees. "Oh, you didn't know? Roxxie has a LOT of Heartless problems! All the time, there's Heartless popping up all over the place! He can't even get rid of most of them, and people get gobbled up all OVER the place! Could you believe that? There's at LEAST ten or eleven expert fighters living in Hollow Bastion JUST because of those Heartless problems, and even MORE come around for a visit! It's a perfect place for a n00b like you to start."

She gasped for a breath, slightly startling Harte, and then, returning to her smiling face, she pointed up to the coconuts hanging above their heads. The wind was forcing the trees to sway back and forth, and the fruits were clattering gently against the wood...almost peacefully.

"Take your aim and get me a coconut," Alexa told her, forming her right hand into the shape of a pistol, and shutting one of her eyes, imitating a gunner. "I'm hungry, and you're going to need to learn to aim, woman!"

Harte couldn't even describe how totally confused she was.
"You want me to shoot...coconuts?"

Alexa nodded, her hair bouncing rapidly with the shaking of her head.
"Oh yes," she told her, "Coconuts are good practice! You'll see! Go on and shoot, it's easy!"
The Nobody took a quick, five second shot at one of the trees, and a fruit fell only inches away from Harte's position. The top was smoking slightly, as Harte guessed she had used her sun powers to lodge the coconut from the tree.
"Try it," commanded the Nobody.

With much reluctance, Harte positioned her finger in the shape of a pistol as well, and tried once more to summon the power surge she had felt, but could not. Exasperated, she turned to Alexa.
"How do I get the energy to shoot out?"

Alexa shrugged, which indicated she couldn't help. "It varies," she told her, "It could be that the gun finger thing only works for me...I dunno, try something else."

Harte did. She put several hand signals and footings together, said magic words, got on her knees, tried falling again, and yet nothing worked. Not a thing, not even smoke, came out from her fingers.
After a few minutes, Harte had given up, and was sitting, disappointed on the sandy ground.

"You know," Alexa said, with a smile, "There is ONE that you didn't try."
Harte looked up. "Wha?"
"This," said the other, with her pointer finger out, "Try it. Try that one."

Harte stood herself up again, half hopeful, and put out her index finger. Immediately, she felt a surge of power, and she beamed, showing teeth.
"I can feel it....."
Alexa smirked. "I'm a friggin genius, I know."
The new girl focused her shot on one of the coconuts in the swaying palms....shut her eyes, and--

Missed.

Alexa's mouth fell open, and she slammed her palm into her forehead.
"Jesus....this could take a while...."
Her eyes scanned the skies, and she giggled. "You did manage to hit a bird though!"
"Shockingly," Harte said, with a frown, "that isn't helping."

"Then try again," said the Nobody, taking out a nail filer, "I'm starving...and you're taking your time with all this complaining."

Harte rolled her eyes, and made a note to never come back here ever again...Alexa was annoying.
With another go, she managed to hit the cliffside. Another, and she hit one of the leaves of the palm tree. When she sneezed the next time, she could have sworn she heard someone shout out in pain.
Finally, Harte hit a coconut onto the ground, where it rolled down the small slope, and into Alexa's outstretched legs. The suntanning Nobody shot up at once, and cuddled the coconut in her arms, beaming brilliantly.

"I knew you could do it, see? You're not an idiot after all!"

Harte only kept herself calm by thanking herself for being able to hit something. She didn't see Alexa come up behind her, and put a hand on her shoulder.http://img.khinsider.com/images/web20/editor/color.gif

"Well, you're ready to leave Harte! I wish you the best!"
Harte blinked, and turned her head around to look up at the smiling creature. "Leave, already?"
"Oh yes," the other said, with a demon grin, "You're going to finish the story, Harte....you always have to keep the story moving forward."

Opening her fingers, Alexa summoned a bleak, black corridor of darkness....rather intimidating, Harte didn't feel like being near it at ALL. She inched away, into Alexa's warm body, but felt the Nobody push back.

"," said the Nobody, "YOU have to start writing your own story. I was only here to start it, you know! You better get started, or people will forget you!"

Harte stammered, and clutched Alexa's arm. "Do....I have to use that thing? Isn't there a ship?!"
Alexa sighed, and effortlessly, wrenched Harte off of her, picking her up by the collar in one hand, and grabbing a piece of her pants with the other, her nails digging in just above her butt.

"When are you noobies ever going to just GO into the stupid hole and NOT complain?"
That said, Alexa hurled Harte into the bleakness with a grunt, as the other girl cried out in shock and fear. Closing the portal behind her, Alexa blew out a sigh of relief, and spread the towel back on the ground, picking up her coconut, and sticking a straw into it. With a smile, she leaned back, flipped down her glasses, and stretched out her legs.

"Have fun writing your story, Harte....you better not go dying on me."

=========================================

Anna Wallace had logged out. For a first day.....she had already met one sort-of friend...and now...she was glad she'd clicked that link.

CHARACTERS OF THE DAY:

Harte:
Homeworld: N/A
History: Anna Wallace struggles to find her place in this new world she is visiting. Her story has just begun.

---------
Name: Alexa

Home World: Destiny Islands

Race/Species: Nobody

Appearance: One noticiable feature of the girl is her long crimson red hair that flows down her back and ends in long strands at her waist.The girl's bangs also are quite long, reaching over top of her eyes, these bangs are at rare times pushed away to the side so theat the girl can focus more and so that she can see better. The girl's eyes are quite unusual as well, the irises were once a shiny deep blue colour then after entering darkness they turned a dark sea storm grey. Now though after a month on her own the irises change from their grey colour to a blue colour when she feels connected to light vice versa with grey and darkness. The girl isn't really tall mostly because of her age and is quite skinny. Her wardrobe has a ratatouille of garements, mostly tee shirts, jeans and shorts but there are two outfits the young nobody wears mostly. The first one being the standerd organization XIII cloak that most people wear now in days it curves with her body like some of the cloaks do obviosly not one of the bulky ones. The second one is fairly new. Alexa wears a black leather jacket over a simple black shirt, the jacket is actually the top of an Org. cloak cut in half with a white flame pattern at the sides and the tightners flung over her shoulders. The hood of this jackets is also out lined in white flames at the edges. Her pants are simple black jeans except that the left side of the pants are cut to the knee cap and the right side ends in a pattern of white flames... again. The twilight's shoes are just simply black and their really is nothing speacial about them, they're just slip on. Lastly the girl wears a necklace with a badly cut half nobdy symbol on it.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.

Elemental Mastery:Fire, Darkness and light.

Personality: Alexa is basically a loner and a wanderer which earns her title as 'The Lone Wanderer'. She doesn't really perfer to be with people or work in teams and usuaally is not the one to make speeches.The girl could also be described as stubborn and reckless, always trying to do things on her own. Not needing or wanting other people's help thinking it as a form of pity due to her young age. The female if a person knows her weel could easily see that she still acts sort of like a child, carefree and young but only if something isn't bothering her. THe young nobody also has her serious side, when she is trying to lead her world or is getting prepared for battle is when this trait actually shows itself. There are no feelings in her of course but she sometimes mimcs the feelings she remembers when she was human. Now the girl knows a new trick also, Alexa has learned to cry when not feeling anything except that the tears are not of water but blood.

Weapons: Sais and the sometimes a sword if needed

Fighting Style: Alexa moslty uses the 'head on running into battle' type of fighting, reckless but enjoyable to her. Sometimes she does take on stratagetic plans but only when really needed. The girl, thanks to her sais that she commonly usues is used to long and close range fights making her all round fighter. The girl also uses fire and twilight techinque spells and making the battle field burn up in flames... which happens alot.

Affinities: Close and long rang combat as stated before and also the fire and twilight flame element. Also most of the fire she usues are made up of light and darkness a twilight fusement she inherited from who knows where. Alexa is fairly good at sword and weaponary fighting. The girl is also more better when working independently than in a group.

Weaknesses: Because she has the body of a fourteen year old she isn't very physically strong and doesn't have any enhanced super strength or anything like that. Another weakness to her would be water element spells since it's the weakness to many of of her spells making it her's as well. THe last weakness to the young nobody would be her gummi ship flying skills, crashes and other mishaps with a ship are common to her, so passengers beware.

History: The girl doesn't really remember her past and doesn't really want. Alexa has seen bits and pieces of it and has remembered the emotions she had felt with a heart but her life back then was one of a normal Destiny Island girl. Simple stuff and hopelessly boring, it's not worth thinking about to her. Though there is one thing that bugs the female, how she became a nobody has left her clueless and she doesn't even remember the actual day it happened. Her earliest memory really was running away from the castle of Naught and even that's a little bit blurry.

Alexa is a Organization XIII reject but it really doesn't have too much impact on her as it did in the old days when she first came to the islands a year ago. For her first few years as a nobody the girl lived in The World That Never Was with a few other rejects until her cousin and leader of them to send Alexa back to the islands to find the answer to gaining a heart. And mostly thinking it would keep her out of danger.... yeah, like that would happen.

During the course of the year Alexa has become distracted from this mission and has completely forgotten it. Too much stuff has happened that year to even think about it. During the course of the year Alexa obtained her home world as leader and has joined the Republic to fight fight against the empire. Yeah, cousin sending her back to Destiny Islands made her so safe.

About the REAL Alexa:

Alexa, from what I've experienced, is REALLY random, and terribly crazy. She loves to write Yaoi...and torture the website's Xemnas with her constant mansex jokes. Trust me though, she does have a serious side. Alexa likes to change her username to Armand sometimes......:confused:

=======================

As you can see, these accounts of the true events of characters your fellow RPers create are rather interesting...I just put them into smaller sentences. It's more fun to read than...well, just putting the RP's down here. That's not a fanfic.
Stories are more fun to write anyway, don't you think? :36:

Next time, Harte's story will REALLY begin, with the meeting of a sadistic demoness, a kindly guardian of water, and a romanticist keyblader....

((Alexa profile provided here: Alexa (complete)))

Last edited:

Lestat

*Laharl Laughs*
I am the awesome Alexa//Armand

Fear meh!! =3
Sort of sounds like digimon.. but of course i'm obsessed with digimon

<.< I gave up the element of the sun a long time ago... i think. Twilight fire is better..

Last edited:
R

Rain~

alexa, SOMEHOW, I knew it was you......lol.

xD

FORTE EEZ NOTZ UZING FUTURE SPHEK TO RHUIN TEH AR PHEZ!

Right! Nice to see you guys! :36:

SO! This is chapter 2, where we get to see some of the first hints of ACTIONY ACTION that ACTUALLY happened on the website!

Oh yeah, that's right....Harte isn't actually a member of KH.....in fact, she's just the eyes and ears of the viewer during the times of action! ACTION! The meeting between her and Alexa is QUITE made up....but I have to admit.... I do a good impression of Alexa.

::DID YOU KNOW THAT::
Harte is actually based off a crazy, zombie loving earl from Final Fantasy Worlds? The Earl kidnapped young ladies and turned them into undead that could resist the cure element! Spooky huh?:36:
Harte is derived from the word "Heart." I also named characters after a few other word plays, like in my quick write-up of Final Fantasy: The Crusade of Two Worlds. I named two of the characters "Faye" and "Joyce" after the words "Fate" and "Choice". I'm thinking of adding two new members in here called "Destamni" and "Soel" ((Destiny and Soul.)) but that's up for debate between me myself and I.

I think that Enigma, a character you're going to see here in this chapter, has a rather ironic name. He has a lot of secrets you'll learn with my character, that are pretty interesting. ((Of course, he's changed it to Max Aeros now, so the irony is lost.))

Enjoy!

=========================================

Anna Wallace sat down in her dusty chair, and woke her computer from its hibernation, with a smile. After a day of Geometry and Chemistry, this was exactly what she needed. She'd just check her Myspace and then go read a book...besides, she had to catch up on her book report for English 10.

But her eyes fell on the Kingdom Hearts website that she had bookmarked, and felt a twinge of guilt. Should she check on these guys first?
Uh no....bros before hoes.
Despite thinking that....Anna couldn't help but wonder what had gone on during her absence. Without another thought, she clicked on the bookmarked link, and immersed herself in the most popular topic of the day....

"Practice Round: Celox and Pinky. No intrusions."

THE STORY MUST GO ON.....THE STORY.........MUST HAVE AN ENDING.

========================================================

Harte felt the mind numbing cold shoot through her body, but still kept her eyes shut. Blind to everything, she could see only the dark around her. She wasn't used to such extreme cold.....in her heart, she wished that she could have been somewhere, anywhere, where there was warmth......

And then, she felt a tiny silver of light dance across her eyes, playfully toying with her desires. Opening her eyes, she saw millions upon millions of yellow dots around her, and her body stood still in absolute fear.
The shadowy silhouettes of a million and one creatures plastered the area around her...and she could feel them bearing down closer.

I have to get out of here!

Dashing madly for the light before her, Harte felt something, like a hand, grab at her ankle and pull her down with such a force that she hit the ground hard with her jaw, and bit deeply into her own tongue. Ignoring the pain, she blasted whatever it was that had ensnared her with a beam of light, and pushed herself into the light with a jump.

"Haaaaaaaaannnnnn.......Ho?"

Harte shot up, blinking in the harsh sun. She had gone from extreme darkness now, to extreme light...and was slow to adjust.
But there was something new about this light. With it, there was also heat....below her, she could feel under her hands and feet....dirt. Hot dirt.
Still half blind, Harte felt this ground through her fingers, and with her sense of touch made a general assessment of where she was.....or, at least tried. She couldn't really tell where it was she had landed now....Harte was hoping Hollow Bastion.

But no....her eyes were affixing themselves now...and instead of Hollow Bastion, Harte found herself in--

"Olympus Coliseum? How the HELL did I get in here?"
Harte frowned....Alexa must have had a blond moment and sent her here instead of where she had needed to be. She should have expected as much.

While Harte was lost in her own thoughts, something shook them loose from her head, and focused her on a new mission....the steady flow of people who were entering a building not far from her location. One of them had stepped on her hand, which had been feeling the dirt, and it quickly awoke her from her dazed state.
Where could these people be going? The question bogged down on Harte's thoughts until she finally relented, following a stout man in a toga into the archway of a marble building. Inside, it was cool and pleasant, yet still dark....so dark that torches had been attached to the walls.

The people were heading up in separate levels...some to the middle floor and a handful to the top level, but the bottommost section was so very crowded with various people, that Harte didn't even think of wanting to get into such a mess. So instead, she ventured up to the middle section, where not-so-many people were heading up to. Apparently there was something really great on the bottom level, but decided the middle road was just as fair. <----((A quote from a poem, the "Road Less Traveled"...everybody knows that poem....))

But before she could do so, she bumped into someone tall, and judging by the way she bounced right off of them, they were much stronger. Stumbling slightly, Harte looked up and saw a tall gentleman, blinking in slight shock of being run into, but looking only slightly surprised that she fell back like that.

But Harte was staring at him in enamor. This man, this Micheal the Arch Angel incarnate, was astounding...his hair, raven black, fell down in layers only a few inches past his ears, the ends lightly growing off in separate lengths past that point. He had a pleasing face, the visible portions of his arms well toned, and from what she could tell under that navy blue tunic, possibly worked out a great deal. But in all of this, hitting her (literally) at once, Harte saw something striking about this gentleman.

His eyes were a brilliant, beautiful, dark orchid. The iris gleamed and shimmered with a purple hue that, if she hadn't run into him, would have knocked her flat down either way.

This man extended a hand, and helping her to her feet, her heart jumped up into her throat. Harte brushed herself off, and quickly smiled to him.
"I'm....I'm sorry about that, bumping into you Sir--"

"Please," he told her, with a smile, "The fault was all mine, I'm trying to find a front row seat before the match begins..." He looked her over, and winked. "Would you like to join me? I'm sure I can get you a seat."
Harte nodded, stupefied. His voice was just as angelic as his appearance. Following this mysterious young man in a half-zombified daze, they finally found a seat close to the northern end of the stage, and sat.

The girl was still staring blankly at this man, and when he turned to her, she quickly looked away, and he chuckled.
"My name is Enigma...it's a pleasure to meet you Miss...?"
"Oh....erm....H-Harte....My name is Harte, it's....what they usually call me." How stupid...he wasn't THAT cute.
Enigma nodded. "Harte, that's a nice name. Is there--"

The voices of a million people rose into the air with a scream, as a muscular man with a goatee and many crimson tattoos appeared from the southern end of the arena, and he walked coolly to the center of the ring.Harte spotted a pair of swords attached to chains on his back...how frightening. His arms went up, for silence, and the folk in the arena became as a grave.

"Who is that?" The girl questioned to Enigma.
He shrugged. "I'm new here...I have no idea who this guy is."
Harte was shocked...here she was thinking he was some adventurer who could help her get to Hollow Bastion....but he was a n00b just like her.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, various people of the worlds,"
said the man, in a voice that matched his gristly and tough appearance, "I, Kratos, Master of Olympus, and Ruler of this world, have a delightful treat for you whom are here today....a showdown of epic proportions! Prepare to have your thirsts for battle quenched by these two, very brave, very bold combatants today in this very arena!"

Kratos paused, and through his thick lips, he smiled, and the crowd stirred with anticipation, as if waiting for something.

"ARE YOU READY TO RUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE?!"

Very voice in the stadium roared their approval, as Kratos gave a bow, and turned to walk up a flight of stairs on the eastern wall, where an announcers' booth was perched over the screaming ocean of people. On each side, a screen flickered to life with the words: CONTESTANT INTRO.
Harte found herself amused, this fight might teach her a few moves she could use in the future. Turning to look at Enigma, she found that he too was smirking slightly, clapping his hands in a semi-amused fashion.

"FROM THE EAST CORNER," Kratos announced, his voice booming over the noise of the people, even without a microphone, "THE SADISTIC DEMONESS FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF THE DEEP JUNGLE...THE COLD HEARTED, COLD BLOODED KILLING GODESS.....LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IF YOU ARE FAINT OF HEART, PLEASE LEAVE THE ARENA NOW......"

Harte gulped. Leave?

"TOO LATE NOW! YOU KNOW HER, YOU LOVE TO HATE HER, THE ONE, THE ONLY, CEEEEEEEEEEEEEELOOOOOOOX CAAAAAAAAAAEDOOOOOOOOOO!"

The reaction caused Harte's ears to ring, and she covered them as the words: Celox Caedo: flashed across the screen in a blood red color. She looked to the east corner and saw a pair of jet black, ferocious canines, gnashing their teeth and roaring in reaction to the crowd. Held back securely by chains, what shocked Harte further was their controller.

This person, this creature which she had never seen before, was a tall woman, dressed in a raven-black cloak and night-colored bodysuit...sunglasses perched upon the bridge of a sleek nose, and small traces of a mixture of green and purple eyeshadow. Her lips were dark with black lipstick, and her skin was almost like porcelian...if not for the acception of the many visible scars and injuries this woman had, it would have almost been accurate to call her a living doll. Knee high boots stepped with a jingling sound into the airy dust, while buckles and chains which attached the bodysuit and the cloak clanged together. Slender and with so beautiful a body, Harte found herself wondering how this woman became a fighter.
As if there wasn't enough black on this elegant lady, her hair was nearly chopped off at the armpit; also black.
She was tall and slender, and something about her held a malice which was unspeakable......for the look in her eyes, even hidden behind the sunglasses....felt rather frigtening. Celox held these dogs of hers with little to no effort at all....and they looked to be rather big beasts.

Harte noticed something. Her ears were pointed. She was a demon.

On the screen, Harte saw Celox raise an eyebrow, as if expecting a bigger welcome, and the people did to her bidding, cheering her on further, until she nodded, and the people fell silent as Kratos introduced the second fighter.

"AND NOW, FOR YOUR SECOND COMBATANT....A NEWCOMER FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF ATLANTICA.......PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKY ROOOOOOOOOOOOSE!"

This time, the reaction wasn't as enthusiastic....in fact, it wasn't so at all. Bottles, trash, and random junk poured from the stands, pelting the incoming fighter before they could even make a statement.
From the west corner entered a slender young lady with the most interesting hair color she had ever seen.

Bright, glaring azure...almost a cyan color. It flowed in layers down all the way to her flanks, and curled down almost like an ocean. She was rather thin, yet appeared well built, and carried herself rather confidentially despite her welcome. Dressed in a blue tunic with flowing white sleeves, she adjusted a peculiar, diamond-shaped object that was fastened onto her arm....looking like a deep blue, shimmering shield made of crystal. This Pinky Rose was a character....her name alone was.....interesting at best.

The crowd chanted for the round to begin, and Harte could see, in the booth, that Kratos was lifting a heavy-looking piece of metal to a large, round circle behind him....a gong.
The blast, with Kratos's muscles rippling in the ringing of the gong, echoed for miles and miles, it would seem, and even in the darkest recesses of Tartarus, the souls of the damned and tortured could hear its cry of battle, and wept in somber silence.

Celox moved so quick, that Harte could hardly see where it was she had stopped. Apparently, Pinky hadn't seen her either, because the hit she took was so severe that it knocked her back without giving her time to draw out her weapon. Voices from the stadium rang in approval, as Celox was seen appearing slightly behind the girl, with two twin Katana gleaming in her hands. Kratos was commenting on the match with much interest.

"Oh, a harsh hit from Celox...she's certainly not one to let up, even on a n00b!"
Harte blinked. Rose was new too? She looked like she had been around just a little...

But her thoughts returned to the fight when the ocean of people around her roared with protest, as Celox called away her canines. Well....at least Pinky wouldn't suffer from any bite marks.
But now the girl had her weapon out, a gleaming sword made out of such a shining material Harte could have sworn it was glass, and the deepest blue she had ever seen in her life. Rose held it with ease in one hand, and beckoned the demoness to attack with a confident smile.

"Oh," Kratos boomed, from the box, "It looks like Pinky Rose is getting a little confident!"
He was right, Rose seemed to stand a little taller, despite being smacked around like that...and Celox appeared not to care. The older woman pounced up and took another brutal hit to the side, bouncing off the wall, and then coming up for a second round.

The first attack hit the shield, and the crowd gasped in amazement. Apparently, Celox Caedo wasn't one to miss a hit. But the folk of the stadium quickly rose again with cheering when the second attack sliced right into the arm in which Pinky was carrying her sword.
The cry that came out of her mouth was a shocker, and Harte stood dumbfounded as a crimson river of blood gushed from her right arm. The wound was tremendous...and in such short time! Harte could hardly believe it...and judging from the look Enigma had on his face, his eyes slightly wider, and his hand covering his mouth....he was shocked as well.

But Celox was standing with a smirk on her face, her arms crossed, an eyebrow raised as if to say:
"Is that really all you can do? I barely grazed you."
Pinky took up her blade now, after staggering for a while, and tore off a little of her sleeve to stop the bleeding. And then, with similar speed as her opponent, she appeared behind the demoness, and pointed her sword at her.

Harte would never forget the words that came out of the mouth of Pinky Rose...the words so many had heard, many times before...the signature spell most would never cast out of their memories.

"Typhoon Wave, I summon thee!"

From the tip of the blade appeared a portal of so dark a blue that it almost appeared black, and from this portal issued a HUGE wave of the likes of which Harte, Enigma, and all those within that arena had never seen. Harte felt her mouth drop open in the shock, and her eyes fell on Enigma where he too, had dropped his hand from his mouth and stood there, breath seeming to be absent, staring.
The people were absolutely stunned, as the wave churned and crashed over the demoness, sending her into the icy waters of this mass wave.

Kratos took some time to speak.
"I....erm....that was an amazing attack from the newcomer...and I don't see Celox anywhere...I believe it was a direct hit.....uh...."

But Harte saw Celox, clawing to the west wall, positioning herself like a crouching tiger, and she pointed and shouted for all to look and see.
Happy to see their favorite, the folk of the stadium roared with glee, and Caedo shot herself towards Pinky Rose, tackling her with such ferocity that Harte knew the match was over.

Celox grabbed Pinky's head, gave a quick slash, plunged her other clawed hand into her stomach, and then kicked her brutally away into the north wall. The resulting crunch made Harte wince, and all fell into silence.
After a long, long time, the match results were determined.

Celox stalked over to where Rose sat, still bleeding profusely, and stood over her for a while, as the crowd began to leave. Harte turned to find Enigma, but found he was gone...her eyes turned to the arena--

Enigma was running towards Celox and Pinky!

Fumbling over her seat, Harte dashed off behind him, calling out for him and wondering what the hell he was planning. Enigma stood firmly, placing himself in between the young girl and the sadistic woman.

"Stop, please...she's new, she didn't do anything wrong."

The woman snorted and looked at Enigma from behind her glasses.
"You think because you have this idiot wrapped around your finger makes you important? I know your game. You're a post whore. A spammer. You are the epitome of a retard. I just hope," she said, turning away, "It's not contagious."
Walking past Harte, she shot a warning look to her that sent chills up her spine, and disappeared into the west arch.

Harte shook her head. "Man....what is HER problem?"
When she heard no reply, she turned to look at Enigma, who was holding up Rose in his arms. Crimson dribbles of blood were still dripping from her arm. Harte sucked air through her teeth. That was going to leave a really bad scar.
Enigma began to carry the young lady towards the southern side of the arena, as Harte followed behind meekly.

"Shouldn't she.....be going to a sick bay or something?"

Enigma nodded. "South end, leads to the med bay...she should be fine."
Harte looked over the pale faced, injured girl...such a fragile girl summoned such a massive, powerful wave...she found it incredible. Here, she was struggling to just shoot a beam of light...

But before she could enter the medical bay with Enigma, a sapphire colored glove grabbed her and spun her around. Harte had given a small scream, and hit him with a fist, which was first was supposed to be a beam of light, but winced in pain as a metallic hum, followed by a sharp sting, halted the advance of her fist.
Her eyes opened, and she saw a figure, blocking the rays of the sun, extending a hand to help her up. Upon taking it, she heard a very friendly, very merry voice from this person.

"Gee, you sure have one heck of a punch there...too bad it won't do you too much good against a set of armor like mine!"
This man laughed, his face happy and pleasant. Harte blinked. His hair was blue too, like the color of his armor, of his gloves...of his eyes. The trim on his armor was a metallic blue, much like the huge, eight foot long spear he was carrying. Harte was amazed he was carrying that thing on his back....it looked very heavy.

"I'm sorry, sorry," he told her, stopping his laughter, "I forgot to introduce myself. The name is Forte, ruler of Traverse Town. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Harte."
The other paused, and turned to him. "You know my name?"
Forte nodded. "Oh yes, I know everyone's name, almost...I understand you need an escort to Hollow Bastion? Alexa told me she accidentally sent you over here, and asked me to come fetch you. Are you alright?"

Harte nodded, exasperated with joy, and smiled. "Oh, you have no idea how long I've been trying to get out of here....I think I've had enough of this place to last a while."

Forte chuckled. "I'm sure you have," he said, "I don't know why Kratos lets so many people in here, he knows that new people aren't allowed to come into the Coliseum...and certainly shouldn't be facing Celox! I guess that's why she was spared...."

"Sp-Spared?!"

"Oh yes," Forte said, as if he was talking about the weather instead of people dying, "Celox usually doesn't let her opponents fight another round. It's not like her to take it easy. She must see something in that new girl."

Harte felt her lunch coming back up....she really didn't want to think about dying right now.

But her story would have much to do with it.

========================================

Characters of the day:

Enigma, the Faint Light--

Home World: Beast's Castle ((Current Ruler))

Race/Species: Human

Appearance: He is average looking 6'1 silver spikey haired young man that has red eyes. His attire consists of a SOLDIER lookalike outfit that is similar to Cloud's. The only difference is that he wears an overcoat over his sleeveless shirt with a utility belt on his left side and he wears black gloves that enhance his strength when given magic power. He wears jet black, steel toed boots. He carries a leather sword carrying case on his lower back to carry his sword Ultimatus. He wields a mysterious rod that is in the form of a ring that becomes a rod when given magic power.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Elemental Mastery:
Primary: Darkness
Secondary: Light
Tertiary: Fire
Quad: Water

Personality: Max will willingly forget whatever is in his path to get do what he needs to do, even if it means destroying the environment. He's cold with many people, warm to people he knows. He is constantly willing to prove that he is strong, mostly due to his royal lineage which also allows room for his great deal of pride and arrogance. He is sarcastic, smart, funny and almost always serious. He has the behavior of the strong and silent type.

Weapons: Ultimatus, a long broadsword that is a family heirloom, his keyblades Serenity, Dark Oath, Redemption and Rapture, a ring that takes the form of a magic repellent rod, strength enhancing gloves, along with his light and dark guns Sol and Luna.

Fighting Style: Max uses a variety of hand-to-hand combat techniques, swordplay, and various weapons at his disposal. He fights offensively rather than defensively. Tends to do whatever he can to win, but never resorts to trickery or cheap tricks. He adds his elements to his attacks to give his attacks a little more power. Uses his guns for faraway attacks as projectiles. Uses his summons when heavily outnumbered by strong foes.

Affinities: He has the body build of a warrior. His powers are derived from his usage of magic to increase his attacks or his strength. His strength is equal to a normal human, even though he has a items that enhance his strength when given magic to his gloves and weapons (that have post limits along with magic costs. limits and magic costs to be explained in weapons). His speed is his natural affinity, his speed allows him to dash great distances within a short amount of time (not without becoming tired of course) so his legs are built for speed and his arms are built for various weapons wielding. He has the speed to grab your neck, or be behind the opponent as quick as an Olympic Track Star. He is an expert in weapons, and hand-to-hand combat and has incredible aim. Always on his feet. Able to figure out the enemy and his weaknesses by battling within a short period of time.

Weakness: Since he likes to attack head on he lacks defense. the only defense he has is the barrier spell. Using powerful magic spells leaves him exhausted for a short period amount of time (1 post for recovery to use next spell thats above 50mp). Since his strength is only enhanced with items, he lacks the natural strength to perform much giving him the natural strength of a human bodybuilder (being able to lift a maximum of 150lbs). His arrogance doesn't allow him to stop any fight until he is unable to move is or is seriously injured. Cannot use powerful, multiple spells simultaneously due to the fact that he would become overwhelmingly exhausted and would need up to 2 posts for recovery. He also has a knack for saving those in grim situations as he cannot take a life of a living being except for those of the darkness, I.E. Heartless, Nobodies.

(still working on history)
History: Max Aeros was born of an ancestory belonging to a royal family of keyblade masters. He was sheltered and taught the arts of combat at the tender age of 4, he grew up a child prodigy in school and weaponry along with hand-to-hand combat. He was exceptional in magic, but has to recover after powerful spells. He wieled his own keyblade by the age of 7 and dualwielding by age 8. He was able to use his elementals by age 9. He put even the most advanced soldiers to shame. By the age of 10 he was already an elite in his family's royal guard. But one day, a massive invasion of heartless, nobodies and unbirths invaded his homeworld along with an unknown dark being. They took Max from his homeworld and ended up in the Realm of Darkness. Once there, his family's elite four were there to save him.
These four guardians, Sol, Luna, Fira and Umi battled against waves of dark beings to help his master. Luna and Fira managed to take Max through a portal destined to arrive at the Destiny Islands.
In the portal, Fira and Luna were attacked and Max landed on his head upon entering the Destiny Islands. Luna used her last remaining strength to disguise Max and his powers and transform him into Enigma. He awoke with no memories of anything, even his lineage. Soon after he became friends with the manifestations of light and darkness, Azelia and Melfice. They befriended Max within a short period of time.

Picture:
8-50.jpg

==================================

Celox Caedo--The Sadistic Demoness

Home World: Deep Jungle

Race/Species: Half Demon

Appearance: This hybrid is in most cases only seen when she wants to be. Silent as a ghost and dressed in garbs black as the night itself, no twinkling eyes beneath the hood merely cold slitted, cat like pupils. Only the abyss where porcelain skin, pale as the luna sphere, smooth as silk…where silver scars to not cross. Celox’s facial features are often masked behind a pair of sunglasses perched upon her nose but the tail end of the crescent curve on her right cheek peeks out from beneath. Concealed by make up, ten ghastly tears through the flesh under her rib cage mark a memory best forgotten. Five argent, sleek, claw marks each side long since physically healed over. Two foot long slices down her shoulder blades, concealed by either her cloak or her long shimmering ruler straight ebony hair. The hybrid is very slender, her lithe form allowing for her agile and rapid tactics. Chest wise she is sufficient, perfectly capable of seducing prey if she requires a more subtle approach in her job which isn’t very often but if said female is in a torturous mood she is fully capable of using her body to her advantage.

Whether a stoic, glacial glare to chill the bones or a twisted grin to strike fear into the hearts of the witness there is always the presence of a pair of dagger like, ivory canines just begging to pierce the flesh and bathe in blood peaking out over her bottom lip. The sadistic female can be found typically attired in an ass length black cloak sometimes a full length one. Its sleeves are wide and of the bell variety, coming to mid fore arm. At the top there are steel clips all the way down from the slender but marred shoulders of the individual to the last part of the sleeves. The same fastenings run down her chest and stomach holding it together. Often these ones are left undone and two large canines fasten together the opening are the only thing keeping it together. This creates a billowing effect behind as she walks in any slight wind.

The half-breed tends to where a variety of clothes dependent on the job or her mood, often wearing only dark lipstick and occasional blend of purple and green eyeshadow. Her attire generally consists of leather and cloth though her bracers are steel. Most likely she will be found wearing many belts and chains as she finds their weight comfortable and their sounds cause her to be in constant training and alert as to not make noise. Her bracers hold spring blades where upon pressure is exerted in the right spot they slide out and work as an extra weapon.

Alignment: Neutral

Elemental Mastery: Dark, Earth & Fire

Personality: If there was one word to describe this female it would be sadistic, part and parcel of her demonic nature. Celox is not easily phased by anything for the exception of blood, her stoic nature and cross me and die attitude has lead to an untarnished reputation of merciless slaughter reflecting on the blood lust that hounds her. It is not often that she acts upon these urges openly in the company of others but its been known to happen, especially if intoxicated by an overwhelming amount of blood permeates her senses. The ache then becomes too much an annoyance to ignore

The ebony haired much prefers her own company to others finding solace in her jungle home, where the small amount of people residing on her world are her only consistent contact but even they know to leave her alone. Through her life the paranoid female has learned only to trust herself, she holds her own sense of honour even if she does kill for a living. The demoness is hard to anger, impatient at the best of times but rarely rushes into things mentally as her physical prowess of speed enables her to strike ridiculously fast and hard without hesitating. Celox is not scared of death, instead she flaunts herself before it, teasing and slipping out of his boney grasp. One day he will take her she knows and seeks to make sure its on her terms not anyone elses.

She rarely shows emotion bar anger and pleasure through killing. Preferring to keep herself to herself as she has known nothing but hared towards her and mirrors this upon humans as a result. Her job as a mercenary or assassin only plunges her deeper in the cold ocean that is her being, surfacing only in blood lust or anger. Working independently she will gladly kill anything or anyone that interferes in her affairs or gets in the way of her job. Having a very high knowledge of medicine and anatomy. Such knowledge allows her to strike highly efficiently, whether poisoning or striking with mechanical trauma.

Weapons: Celox's primary weapons are her swords. Atrum and Lumen, now mere extentions of her own arms far from the days of only wielding them.The design for the twin swords is very similar to the firearms Atrum being midnight blue bodied with gold spikes and Lumen Gold with blue spikes. Her sword play is immaculate, accuracy and speed threaded together to form an incrediably deadly combination. Though her upper strength is rather lacking the sheer momentum buit up from agility overcomes strength enabling her to deliver lightning fast strikes effortlessly cutting down to the bone.

Atra and Albus are the two gunblades that are housed in the holsters at her thighs. On the main body of the gun is a dragon head an amythst stone for both twins eyes though Atra has gold spike fringes and a midnight blue body whereas her brother Albus has blus spike fringes and a gold head body. Their first and foremost function to fire, to destroy. Her accuracy is superb, making a kll shot from distance look easy.However the blades atop the firearms are more aesthetic then anything else. A last minute block if it came to it but Celox has her bladed bracers. A last minute resort for saving her ass as they aren't particularly strong, especially combined with the demoness's lacking ability to hold off locks because of her crap upper body strength.

Fighting Style: Celox's fighting arrangements vary dramatically from job to job. From silent, stealthy speed and silence orrientated kills to violent, slow, torture finally ending in death. However actively it all depends on both her mood and opponent. Generally the demoness is very reserved in battle. Revealing nothing of her true speed even though she fights with enough strength to cut flesh they are not normally lethal blows. The hybrid is extremely competent in speed, agility, aerobatic and reflexive maneuvers using them to keep out of her opponents reach easily as she toys with them rarely using magic for the exception of one spell which she puts into play when feeling particulary lazy or uninterested in putting effort into a battle to torment her assailent. When the porcelain skinned female grows bored of inaffectual attacks from her opponent and series of speed based assaults are executed at lightning speed, incrediably fast but no where near her limit, to strike with combination of flesh tearing slashes and bone breaking kicks, for she might be weak in the arms but because of the muscle needed to achieve such agility it makes sense that the deadly assassin be able to deliver accurate but powerful kicks.

Affinities: Her speed is her greatest attribute by far and with this she can execute many attacks lightning fast and to a deadly accurate degree. Due to her speed she is able to leap high into the air with ease combining it with kick offs to seemingly dart from walls and vertical objects though she cannot stay in these places long lest she fall.Her balance, agility and flexibility have be fine tuned to their limits and her demon blood enhances her senses ever more without need for transformation though she is sensitive to light and loud noises.

Weaknesses: Strength is her main downfall but her speed easily makes up for it.She has a foul temper and her sadistic nature gets her deeper into any trouble though she has always manage to come out of it alive. Bright light and loud noises have always distracted her though now less so with her sunglasses or if need be a blind fold. Her upper body strength is appauling, barely able to hold her own body weight should she be hanging. This makes sword locks and pins difficult situations for the female as she often struggles to recover her footholds as a consequence Celox will avoid falling down at all costs.

History:
She appeared in Traverse Town world 11 years ago, washing upon the beach with only a pendant clasped tight and marked with presumably her date of birth in the fist of her unconscious form. Memoryless and without anything to call her own, the half breed staggered into town upon her awakening her eyes in their innocent hue contrasting her slitted pupils brought her all the wrong kind of attention. Beaten and broken by several local children she finally fled the high noon sun, the light burning her sensitive young eyes not developed enough to cope and on bleeding feet she sought shelter in abandoned houses, never staying one place. She stole or hunted when she could to stay alive first learning she had some unknown proficiency with blades and projectiles even with the blindfold she wore to protect her eyes and keep their origin a mystery. A man came across the 'blind' little girl practicing with sharpened sticks and rats. He sought to use her skills and he did for pest extermination and eventually after she proved her proficiency with knives, stakes and a sling shot he used her for different jobs and demanded she learn to use a sword and gun, his cruelty knew no end through the night and days and his patience was blind to her mistakes. His violence darkened her soul, numbed her heart till she could no longer feel

So she trained blind in the day and with vision during the night till she knew no pain, no mistakes and her hunting,assassination, attributes and skills she'd learnt were to perfection. She hunted whatever her master had rented her out to kill her only payment a roof over her head and food 3 times a day. Whenever he was out she schooled herself from his library and though the income was unknown the houses they lived in seemed to get bigger and bigger and she had learnt in her youth asking questions lead to blood being spilled.

At the age of 14 her speed and abilities were immaculate and her knowledge of the world outside the walls of the large house was ever growing but her temper growing thinner and thinner with the way he treated her. On the night the curse of blood began he summoned her to his chambers and tried to 'attack' her, she snapped killing him brutally and slowly in a form unkown to her, later researched to be her demon form.

Moving out from the old house in twilight town that she used for a base in between travelling. Always extending her wisdom with the books in the house and training with the daggers, twin swords and twin gunblades she found. Ever killing, ever hunting and relishing the hereditary blood lust. Eventually it lead to her taking on Deep Jungle. Tranquility. Solace. Away from constant human presence, away from memory triggers. Over the years ruling the world the dark minded female had come more accustomed to contact with others that didn't require their demise after. Even going out every so often to Tortuga to swindle pirates of their gold. Who would expect a girl to be good at cards. Never the less it was just before her eighteenth birthday that the nightmares became cleared, anchored to her mind the next day plagueing her conscious as well.

2-62.jpg

========================

Pinky Rose, Vigilant Guardian of the Seas:

Home World: Atlantica ( Ruler)

Appearance:
Hair--blue
Eyes-blue
Height- 5' 6"
Weight- 104

Clothing: Usually seen with a black cloak, heel length. The bodysuit (yeah, I wear one of those! rofl.) is white, attached to the cloak with several black, vinyl straps. The bottom "skirtpiece" of the bodysuit is attatched with five black/brown belts. The boots are knee-length, purple, and the right covered up slightly by a white legwarmer, while the left is covered by two shorter legawamers, of the same color, attached by a band of purple fabric. Keyblade attach to the belts on her waist, and the Sheild of Healing Waters is strapped onto her upper right arm with a black band of plasteel.

Alignment: Lawful Good.

Elemental Mastery:
Primary: Water
Secondary: Ice
Teitary: Light

Personality: Strong willed and rather rash more often than not, Pinky Rose has had her good...and bad moments. She is rather blonde; often forgetting the obvious, or being rather clumbsy at times. Despite that, she lacks no sense of right from wrong, and does her best to keep things in order when she's able. A heroine without moral fault, she strives to make the world safe for the innocent, and takes under wing those without a home.

Weapons:
Keyblade-Admiral
Keyblade--Cyan Moon ((Her Orignial Weapon, featured here in the second chapter, is taken away from her. You guys will see THAT later!))

Shield of Healing Waters

Fighting Style: Close range combat for melee, while boasting some impressive magical long-ranged attacks. Mainly melee.

Affinities: Rose is a specialized healer, as far as water (stupid sterotypes...) goes. She is a proud and strong leader, and determined to stop cruelty and evil to the best of her ability.
Being clumbsy and unbalanced is not a good affinity....

Weaknesses: Pinky is rather nieve, and terribly emotional when it comes to evil persons messing with her allies and family. Her faith to her beliefs also tangles with her desire to be accepted and loved. Many times, she follows the Guardian Code to the point, and ends up snagged in the loopholes that come with them. Very rash, acts without though, or with very obvious though patterns.

History:
When the worlds were first created, by god, or whatever it is that happened, they were connected through a mystical lexicon, which contained the Map of the Worlds. With this map intact within the lexicon, the worlds were at peace, and intertwined by roads of light, which one could travel by foot into other worlds. The people of each realm lived in peace and harmony...light and darkness once balanced carefully, doing and undoing in the way thing should.

But Ahirman (yes, I know, I stole it from Nomora...and Prince of Persia...and the Middle Eastern Ghost story, sue me!), the God of the Darkness of these worlds, became jealous of his sister Nezuma, the godess of Light, and sought control over the loyalty of the people within the worlds. His first dark deed was to punish the people of the lands by severing the ties with one another, and Ahriman did so by tempting the Keeper of the Lexion, and forcing him to destroy the Map of the Worlds. This destroyed the roads created between them, and created empty voids where the paths once stood.
The lands which were scattered soon fell into decay and chaos, quickly taken over by Ahriman's soldiers. Seven Lords of the Lands appeared under Arhimans' summoning:

The Hunter, who ruled the world of heat and flames
The Concubine, formerly the maid-in-waiting for the royals within the land of wind and lightning
The Alchemist, who, with his knowledge of poisons and potions, soon took over the world of stone and plants.
The Warrior, whom commanded his forces against the peaceful water nation, and destroyed the icy northern temples.
The Samurai, which took control of the lands of shadows without so much as batting an eye for his people.
The King, who was forced to betray his nation in return for the life of his wife and daughters, whom were spared.
The Dancer; her desires to have power and fortune, delivered by selling herself to the Dark God.
And, the Keeper of the Lexicon, who had to let go of his beloved bride-to-be, to save her from Ahirman's power, and thus was trapped forever in the grasp of the wicked creature.

These eight people, once men and women, now served as Guardians of the God Ahriman.

But the people retalitated, and were soon forced to beg to Nezuma to send them Guardians to fight back against Ahriman, and heal the lands which had been corrupted by the Darkness which the Dark God and his followers had spread.
And they were answered with the birth of seven children, boys and girls...and they would be powerful fighters; stronger than that of the greatest elementalist that each world possessed: for they had absolute power over the elements which the people of their corrisponding worlds had.

For many years, the Guardians of Light, (as they were once called,) they tried to fight against Ahriman and the Lords of the Lands...but each time were defeated by one of the forces of Darkness, and so fell into death...but time after time, they were reborn again, and so took the fight for another millenia.

But one year, after half a millenia, Guardians of Light, something strange came over the Lords of the Lands, and they sought to kill the children who were destined to become the Guardians of Light...for Ahriman had foreseen that these Guardians would have a power beyond that of their other lives...something that must be stopped in order for Arhiman to keep his power over the majority of the worlds...at this time, only one world was safe enough for the Guardians to escape to....
The Middle Relam, named Nazarath.

The parents of each Guardian knew that their child would be in harms' way if the Lords of the Lands found their children. The parents of the Fire Guardian threw their baby into a mighty river of magma, in hopes the girl would be safe. From the land of winds, came the mother of the Air Guardian, and she offered her baby to a passing eagle (no, I still think this is stupid, but hey,) so she may find some safety. The King and Queen of the Earth Kingdom threw their baby girl into a canyon, while their guards were slaughtered by the Alchemist. The father and mother of the Water Guardian, fled their village on a small raft, risking detection from the Warrior...and in the end, the mother pushed the bundle of young child into the portal which had once been a road, while the father died at the brutal hands of the Warrior and his forces. The Guardian of the Darkness was protected by her father; whom was a mighty Demon King, and the Samurai dared not to bother the girl, but punished the demons by strapping their King to a cherry cross, and having each passer-by beat the man into the wood until, before long, he remained in the wood. And, the girl who was born on earth, with no powers at all, was safe from the Dancer's wrath...

And these girls grew up, not knowing of their strength...and one day....

In a city of Copperas Cove, the seven girls met, and became friends, not realizing that in that moment, Arhiman was defeated for all time. For they were thee Guardians, but did not know, but their friendship grew in time. And when the Fire Guardian had a vision of her strength, it was at last time for them to renew their inner powers, and defeat Ahriman and the Lords of the Lands.

Terah Gothic, Amber McCellen, Saphire Star, Pinky Rose, Kioko Marikama, and Piper Adreas soon found themselves in dangers and adventures they themselves had never dreamed of; fighting against the Lord of Earth--- Haku, Keeper of the Lexicon.

The Guardians of Earth, as now called, made new friends with a wolf demon named KI, (who is Kioko's cousin) and a mage named Shiochi Kanatawa, and faced against alies of the Haku, such as Cypher, and the Sisterhood of the Fang...and an onslaught of undead monsters, and giant, deveouring dragonflies. They fought the Black Star, and the basalisk Ga-Koro, all while dealing with Rain; Rose's dark and twisted innner side, brought out by Lord Haku. But soon, they defeated Haku (to learn that he and Kioko were supposed to be married, omg) and brought peace to Earth.

Their work wasn't done. Battling the power-crazed Cypher, and her Black Star army, the Guardians of Earth found the pieces to the World Map, and with the help of Lord Haku and Shiochi, re-created the Roads which had once connected the worlds. With the help of the people within these worlds, the Guardians defeated the Hunter, the Concubine, the Alchemist, the Warrior, the Samurai, the King, and the Dancer; thus unlocking the Black Gate, which protected Ahriman from the Guardians for several millenia.
With Arhiman defeated, the worlds once again grew and flourished in their era of peace and prosperity.

However, Rose somehow landed here in Kingdom Hearts....

l_dcd008b904cb34c9ebc077bd10d65e8a.jpg

============================

Forte, the Sapphire Soldier:

Home World: Twilight Town ((Traverse Town Ruler))

Race/Species: Human, although he has the powers to spurt wings thanks to his spear.

Appearance: Forte has an obsession with the color blue, and he reflects it in his clothing, he has naturally azure colored hair, which are arranged in a hairstyle where by it drapes over the front, and is rather messy. Forte has sapphire colored eyes, and is rather tall, about 1.7 meters tall, he wears a trench coat, obviously blue, with a black shirt under it, and a belt with jeans that go down to his ankles. He wears blue sneakers, with white outlines around the blue design, creating a spiral-like look on the shoes. Forte also has fingerless gloves that are black in color, but their half is cyan colored. His belt has 3 holsters, 2 for his sheathes of his swords and one for a blaster, should he ever get one. To his right are the holsters for 1 blaster and Irony, and to his left is the holster for Agony.

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Elemental Mastery:
Primary : Fire
Secondary : Darkness
Tertiary : Space

Personality: Forte is, simply put, sophisticated, various happenings place together the reason why today he acts unlike his old self. He is mature, and extremely strict when need be, especially when it concerns his town, or training. He can act like a gentleman, but mostly just stays quiet. He is an introvert, and likes to be alone, even with friends he doesn't enjoy being in huge groups, unless it is extremely necessary, like in the case of his military. He lives and thinks mostly in his mind, and unlike the old him from years before, he has stopped acting on feelings alone. He will be extra careful to analyze situations, and most of the time he can think up of that particular solution.

Weapons: The Dragon Spear

Fighting Style: Forte is rather fast, and he puts his speed to good use. Forte enjoys playing mind games, firing different arrays of arrows at different directions, using an explosion to get out of sight, you name the trick, he probably already did it. Forte also enjoys over analyzing his opponent, trying to get the most information he could get out of his opponent while in the fight, before reacting rashly to moves.

Affinities: Forte is fast, he has a good ability to analyze the situation, and he can react fast.

Weaknesses: Forte's physical weakness is the fact that he, despite it being his secondary element, is a dunce at controlling Darkness spells. His only spell so far that he had done right was Rain of Fire, and he sees it as a vast improvement.

History:
Forte was a lonely person throughout his life, when young, his parents were on a train at Twilight Town, but due to a small problem in the train, it was sent entirely off-course, flying at high speed towards the ocean. His parents soon drowned. Although he did well in school, Forte was mostly lonely, having only 2 friends that were, simply put, complete failures at life. They were the ones who introduced the joy of Struggle, and of course, the ones who made Forte interested in improving his skills in battle. One fateful day however, they decided to have some fun practicing in the underpass. Forte decided to buy ice-cream, and because of this, his life was luckily saved, the azure haired boy shouldn't die after all, or he wouldn't be here today. The boy walked happily, sea salt ice-cream in hand, before he heard a loud scream, a scream of none he had heard before. It was a scream of a man's death, and as it happened, Forte knew of nobody else in those underpass tunnels. Flinging his ice cream aside, only one thing was on his mind, whether his friends were safe or not. Every step seemed to be too slow, and the tunnel seemed so far away...As he neared it, he thought a thousand light years had passed....

Running down the stairs, he couldn't hear anything around him, it was completely silent, like a predator is stalking his prey, and he could only hope he wasn't the prey. The boy had turned around, and seen, the worst sight ever, a sight etched in his mind, a sight that had changed him. Two bodies were sprawled on the floor, blood filling up the pool of blood on them. Eyeballs were missing from both of them, and they had deep wounds, like something with spiny, razor sharp hands had pierced through them. Their bodies were filled with holes, and the sight was gruesome. His fear and despair slowly turning into rage, he faced the white cloaked adversary that just revealed itself, it was faceless, and seemed to be dancing. Just what was it? Forte didn't care, but he surely didn't want to die by it's hand. Forte began to beat on it rapidly with his bat, but of course, all his efforts were futile. All they did was repel him, and his energy slowly drained, the Dusk was only being knocked around, he wasn't receiving much damage at all. Smacking at the white creature, Forte had to think of something, just at this moment, something appeared. A blinding flash of light filled the dark, dimly lit tunnels with light as his struggle bat was replaced with a key-like weapon, a weapon that he had used until recently, the Keyblade. Using the strange weapon, he found beating down on the Nobody was much easier, but a more tiring job. His body couldn't really handle the immense weight(or at least it seemed heavy to him), and he was swinging it around like some broadsword. But nonetheless, he destroyed the Dusk. Just as soon as it had appeared however, it disappeared. Right then a voice echoed in his mind. He heard something about concentrating, and as he did, the mysterious Keyblade appeared again. Somehow, he knew just what to do, and sent the keyblade away with ease...

About 5 years later...

Forte, now completely mature, was an Elite in the Empire, he had originally joined because of Zexion's suggestion, but now, he was saddened to see his lord was gone. However the new Emperor Riku rescued him from Xemnas, and made him into an Elite. Recently though, his spear seemed to act weird..His back felt weird, like something wanting to burst out of it whenever he wielded the spear..Just what was it?

36-40.png

===================================================

Whew! What a workout! It took me about two days to finish doing the history, finding pictures, and typing up the story for each of these people....how exhausting! :dizzy:

Well, anyway, now the story is beginning to unfold as Enigma and my character Pinky Rose come into the situation.
I actually had to start this story from the point where they entered, as Enigma and I registered only a day apart, and became fast friends because of this particular event. Besides that, previous to the St. White's Festival ((which is coming up in the next chapter)) nothing really happened on the website anyway.

Trust me though, things are going to get VERY colorful the next chapter! How exciting! Now we get to meet some true villains!

::DID YOU KNOW::
:31:
The fight between Celox and I actually did happen. I was so new to Role Playing that I flubbed up and she screamed at me ((thus, the "people usually don't survive")) and Enigma saved me from her. The lines where Celox accuses Pinky of being a retard, whore, and spammer, are also directed from the actual topic, as well as the line where she tells me I have Enigma wrapped around my finger. The actual screaming is MUCH longer, though...
She banned me for a week because I had required 100 posts in one day. I guess I was really hyper-active huh?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as the old one....and don't forget to check out my other fanfiction:
Kingdom Hearts Fiat Lux, which I've been working very very hard on since I was like in....fifth grade. It has over 1000 views; I'm really happy about that! :36:

Ah, this is my 50th post! How about that. I didn't think I would get to such a high number in so long of time, but as you can see, I have been rather busy! With all the new things going on in the Kingdom Hearts website, it's hard to keep up!

Ho, you should join that website! It's very entertaining, and much fun! The character Sora is still up for grabs as well as many of the Organization members! We have a lot of custom characters, so most slots are free. :lol:

--Peace!
<3 Pinky

((Please note, something has gone wrong with Pinky's Profile. She can't post anymore, we have no idea why.))

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
Chapter 3: Radiant Garden

-----

Things had been working out well since Anna had last logged out. Her life seemed a little less....boring now. A few days ago she had become friends with the guy named Forte. Turns out, he's a young boy living in Singapore, crazy and kooky and the uttermost point of random. They talked on Skype a lot, along with a few of the moderators, a couple of newbies too, to include Enigma, Pinky, Alexa, and even Celox. They were bonding fast, and Anna finally felt a little...loose. Relaxed.

So today when she logged in, she lay back in her chair and typed in her username with a small smile on her face.

-------------------------------------

Forte was kind enough to take Harte in his Gummi Ship, the Rampart, to Hollow Bastion, and the curious girl stared out the window the whole time. It was like a kaleidoscope of color and shapes all outside her window in a spiral of strange, colorful gases. They simply astounded her...lava lamping, shifting, changing into new patterns and forms...the Heartless ships that occasionally passed, eliminated by Forte's masterful skills at the guns. The tiny dots that were worlds, sparking and speckling the darkness, so far away...

Radiant Garden itself was a small blue and purple dot, which was peppered with small black specks. The Rampart steered towards the cloudy pink skies, and went into a downwards spiral, gently landing in the azure dust below, as a puffy cloud of the stuff billowed up from underneath.
Forte climbed out, and landed with grace on the ground, holding out his arms to Harte, who was still wobbly from the ride.
"Come on now, we have to hurry, the parade is about to start!"
Harte wobbled, blinked, and shook her head. "What parade?"
Forte looked at her, exasperated. "Saint White's Day! It's the Holiday celebrating the day where we all came together, silly! This is the first time we've ever celebrated it because....well, this is the first year we're really together!"
Harte nodded, and tried to climb out herself, only to faceplant herself onto the cold dirt. She spat out a mouthful, and looked to Forte, who was trying and failing to hide his laugh.
"Stop snickering and let's get going."

The Sapphire Soldier moved pretty fast, and soon enough they had arrived within the main parts of the city. Sure enough, Forte was right; a large parade with banners and confetti was marching past an ever-growing crowd of people. There were a lot of people from outside Hollow Bastion here to celebrate, with the lines of people gathering near the concession stands and the various carnival-style games along the streets, it was hard to see who was from this world and who wasn't. Harte was trying to find Enigma, or someone else, anybody else, who she knew....or even Roxas, who she couldn't see in the crowds. Straining, she tried to spot the ruler of this world.
In her attempt to try and see Roxas, a tall man with silver hair and the tannest skin she'd ever seen in her life pushed past her, nearly causing her to fall. His raven cloak flapped behind him in a hurry, as he was pursued by a group of men in tuxedos.
Harte shook her head in the confusion, and not far behind the men in tuxedos was another man, with unusually blond hair and a pistol, firing at the tall tan man from afar, causing commotion in the crowd and utter panic in the parade. People scattered. Harte desperately called out for Forte, who she couldn't see, and ran into another person who she recognized.

It was Pinky Rose, who looked much better, but had a scar on her left arm from where Celox had wounded her almost fatally. She smiled at her, apologized quickly, and dashed after the three men in tuxedos and the weird tan man.
Forte had appeared behind her suddenly, and grabbed her by the arm.
"That was Ansem, King of the Heartless, and Rufus ShinRa....those two have some kind of problem with one another, but they shouldn't take it here of all places..." The Sapphire Soldier looked worriedly after Rose, who had vanished as well. "I hope she doesn't do anything drastic again..."

((The secret story of what happened between Ansem and Rufus can be seen below this insert, which I will type up later.))

After a few minutes, things went back to normal, although there was a slight sense of foreboding disaster in the air now. Eyes shifted nervously. Forte led Harte along the streets, both scanning the areas carefully for Roxas, but not finding him at all.
"I wonder where he could be," Forte muttered, annoyed, "It's not like Roxas to hide from something HE planned in the first place."
Harte spotted the Lord at last, talking to a young redheaded woman near a Paopu fruit stand, both munching on the certain flavor of ice cream and laughing, despite their mouths being full.
"Hey man," Forte said, bowing to the both of them before bringing out Harte, "We've been looking all over for you, I got another sharpshooter to help you with your little Heartless problem. This is Harte, Alexa said she was decent."
Roxas, a rather strapping young man with blond hair and lovely blue eyes, looked at Harte with a kindly smile, and nodded, extending a hand. "Pleasure to meet you."
Forte beamed at the redhead. "I'm so sorry about that Kairi, please go on, we're leaving..."
"That's okay," Kairi said pleasantly, "If it's to keep these people safe, it's more than okay to interrupt."

Forte led Harte away from the couple, who had returned to talking, and nodded confidently.
"Okay, just report back to the castle after all this, and I'm sure Roxas can get you started." He bowed, and turned away, starting to leave.
"Wait, you're not just gonna leave me here alone are you?!" Harte questioned, racing after him and grabbing him by the cape.
"I got things I gotta do in Tra--"

Suddenly, a massive explosion came from the main courtyard and people screamed and flew around in the air from the billowing impact. Debris soared into the wind, into houses, into stands, and into the parade. Roxas grappled Kairi by the waist and dodge rolled out of the way as a large metal pipe fell right into the ice cream stand, pinning down the manager. Forte put himself over Harte with his back to the wind, while bits of wood scattered around him. Harte clutched to his chest in petrifying fear, and shut her eyes tightly, as the wave of destruction died down.

There was dust everywhere, and the mess was everywhere. Moaning people began to stand and look for people under the disaster, and Roxas helped Kairi off the ground with a short apology. Forte loosened his grip on the younger girl, and looked where the explosion had come from. Roxas too was looking in that direction. From the west, Pinky Rose had come with Enigma, and were glancing at one another in puzzled confusion.

"What happened?" Enigma pondered, turning to Forte, and then to Roxas.
"I'm not sure," Roxas replied, "But we're going to find out. Come on."
The Lord of Hollow Bastion began to dash towards the main courtyard, with Kairi, Pinky, Enigma, Forte, and Harte in pursuit. The voyage was perilous, due to the blocked walkways and the obstacles from the wooden debris, but Roxas and the others managed to help one another push them out of the way, and continue right on their path.

Entering the courtyard, Roxas and everybody else stopped in the archway leading out to the terrace, looking at the center of the place, smoldering with some large crater. In the center of this smoking hole in the cobblestone was a man dressed in a raven black cloak, and laughing to himself.
"Morpheus Zero," Roxas said with a frown, drawing out his Oathkeeper Keyblade, "I should have guessed you'd go off and ruin a party like this."
The man turned around, his face hidden completely by the shadows of his drawn hood, and he shrugged.
"Well," he replied, coolly, "You got me there Lord Roxas, it's no fun if there's no....fireworks, you know?"
Forte grunted, he already had his Dragon Spear out and ready, when another person, incredibly fast, smacked him in the back of the head and knocked him nearly unconscious. There was only a bit of air between that impact and Harte, and she whirled around to see that someone else had joined this Morpheus character in the crater. A young man with blue locks and a strange, almost cowboy-like outfit and a pair of deadly looking broadswords stood beside the cloaked man, a smile on his face.
Forte was getting up now, gritting his teeth and picking up his lance.
"Damnit Biscuits, you can't play fair can you?"

The tall boy named Biscuits shrugged, and pointed a finger. "Well, maybe if you paid more attention you could have seen that coming."
Pinky was staring at Biscuits in a dreamy mannerism, when the air around the group got suddenly cold.
"Good timing," Morpheus said to Biscuits, who nodded, as a strange black shape appeared next to them, "I was wondering when he was going to show up."
The shape formed into a lanky being, almost humanoid, except for the fact that, it was clearly rotting. Dressed in a long black cloak, the skeleton man drew a cutlass and pointed it at Roxas.
"Roxxie, dear Roxxie, the posters said fun! This is our version of fun! You should be open to everybody's opinions, even if you don't agree with them you know!"
"Swaiti," Biscuits said, giving the skeleton a high-five, "Zombie Guru supreme, 'bout time you got here!"
"Tricky ought to be here soon," replied the guru, with a wicked smirk, "This is gonna be loads of fun!"
The black cloaked one turned to Swaiti. "I told you on the dot, you idiot."
Swaiti shugged. "Meh, better late than never, at least I'm not as late as--"

"Shut your mouth Swaiti, before I sew it shut," said a voice from behind the 'good guys'.
The party turned around and Harte saw by far the strangest man she'd ever seen in her life. A tall, silver haired man in glinting, elaborate armor was walking towards them, twin samurai swords in their sheaths, and flanked by a pair of Samurai Nobodies. But that was not the strange thing....his skin was BLUE. BLUE! Harte looked at his ears. They were sharply jutted at the very tips. Elf-like.

Roxas and Forte were back to back, and the rest of the gang had formed into a tight circle, weapons all out. Pinky and her sword and shield, Kairi and her flowery Keyblade, Enigma and his duel Keyblades, Harte, weaponless. Rose was looking the newcomer in the face. They shot one another looks of superiority, and the blue skinned man drew his katana in his hands. Harte glanced nervously at Roxas, who was apparently challanging Morpheus, Forte and Biscuits who stood face to face, and Kairi who was paired down with Swaiti. Harte had no partner, but neither did Enigma. She didn't want one, but she wasn't about to leave the safety of the group.

"They have a fewextras, looks like," Swaiti said, with a smile so terrible that it made Harte's hair stand on end, "I think we should just blow them up and make it even-steven."
"Shut up Swaiti," Biscuits said sarcastically, "Even with extra, they can't take us down....looks like a good half of them are n00bs."
"Call me that again!" Pinky roared over her shoulder, "I DARE you!"
Swaiti broke out into a song to the tune of 'I'm a little teapot.'
"n00b n00b n00b n00b n000000000b n000000000000b n000b n00b n00b! N00b n00b na n00b n00b n00b n00b n00--"
"Swaiti, for the love of God," Morpheus muttered, edging closer to Roxas, his weapons, two Keyblades, one being the Bond of Flame, out and ready, "I'm going to slice off that empty head of yours if you don't shut up!"
Pinky lurched at the blue skinned man too early; they were already in combat, and it was lightning fast. Before Harte could even react, Forte and Biscuits were intertwined in a deadly battle, leaping on rooftops and clashing violently with masterful speeds. Kairi blocked a swipe from Swaiti's cutlass, and Roxas and Morpheus Zero were already breaking the sound barrier with their attacks; moving so quickly that Harte couldn't tell who was hitting where.
Swaiti and the blue man had dodged Kairi and Pinky, attacking at the same time the foeless Enigma and Harte. The searing pain from Swaiti's blade went into her skin, and Harte almost doubled over. She'd never been hit before, and wasn't used to it. Her stomach was bleeding. She looked at Enigma, who had been hit in the shoulder, and they nodded to one another. Enigma went to the aid of Rose, and Harte prepared to blast Swaiti with an energy beam.

Suddenly, an icy chill swept through the whole field, and a portal appeared in the crater where Morpheus had arrived.
"More of them?!" Harte said, in desperation, really not feeling up to fighting her own opponent, her finger still pointed at Swaiti, in his defensive position, blocking Kairi's oncoming Keyblade attacks.
But out of the portal stepped a tall, handsome figure in black, like Morpheus. His strange, dark hair layered with several shades of black, blue, and purple, drifted almost sexily into his face, covering his right eye. In one of his hands was a large, purple book, and his uncovered eye looked feircely at Swaiti and the blue skinned man. They set down their weapons, and bowed their heads. Kairi, Pinky, and Enigma stopped attacking at once, and looked around for Forte and Roxas, who where nowhere to be found.

"Morpheus, Biscuits, we have company," the blue skinned man finally said, his ears bent down like some angry cat, his swords on the ground and his Samurai Nobodies standing in attention.
Morpheus appeared only a few feet away from this newcomer, and put down his Keyblades with a mutter.
"Hello Zexion, nice to see you."
Zexion looked up at the rooftop, where Biscuits was shrugging apologetically, Forte bleeding behind him. Roxas seemed fine, walking up behind Zexion with a frown on his face.
"It'd figure that Zexion comes to ruin the fun," Swaiti said with a snort.
Zexion gave him a glare, and he was silent.

"I apologize for the actions of my Imperialites," Zexion said slowly, his voice smooth and appealing, "I assure you that it was no order of mine, Roxas, and it will not," he said, his eye on the trouble-makers, "Happen again."
Turning to the group, he pointed his free hand to the portal, and the men filed out silently and sullenly.
"Have a pleasant Saint White's Day, Roxas, Kairi, Forte."

The others nodded back, as Zexion walked calmly back into the portal, vanishing.
Harte blinked in astonishment, her face matching Pinky and Enigma.
"What was that?"
Roxas, wiping his brow, dismissed his Keyblade with Enigma and Kairi, the sparks and lights from the resulting action rising into the air and vanishing from sight. He looked at the young girl and answered simply.
"That is Zexion....the most powerful person in these worlds."
Harte frowned, puzzled. "I thought Sora was the strongest."
Roxas and Kairi glanced at one another, and the male shook his head. "Not quite...that was a long time ago...Zexion returned, as well as the rest of the Organization...though they've gone their separate ways. But Zexion is the most powerful of us...we all know that."
"Roxas and Riku are after him," Forte said to Harte with a nod, "Riku is Zexion's right hand man; they're practically inseparable. Zexion, Riku, Swaiti, Morpheus, Trickster...they're all part of the Empire, the group of worlds alligned with Zexion. The Republic is allied with Roxas and Radiant Garden."
"But there's a lot more worlds with Zexion than Roxas," Pinky suddenly said, very quietly, "The imbalance...Sometimes I worry about it."
Kairi nodded in remorse. "I think we all do...sometimes...but Zexion wouldn't allow a war between the two of us," she said, reassuringly, "Roxas and Zexion are close allies," the young woman explained.

Harte simply looked at the chaos from the battle; the debris and injured people, the wood and splinters, the metal and mess, and knew that, if there was a war, she didn't want to be anywhere near it. Both sides were powerful...and apparently, the only person who could stop such a thing would be Zexion. But if one side had him....the other would be crushed without question.
Roxas looked over the destruction, and shook his head in sorrow, which only showed on his face, but was enough.

"I suppose I'll have those new guys clean this up..."
Kairi glanced over him, puzzled, and then back to the chaos. "What new guys?"
"Some group Leo organized," replied the other, "Call themselves the Guardians of Restoration."
Pinky looked up, and then exchanged smiles with Enigma, before turning away. There was quiet for a long, long time.
"You know," Enigma said, finally, "I'm holding a Christmas Party at Beast's Castle, which I have inherited...You're more than welcome to join me for the celebration."
Rose grinned, and patted Forte on the back jokingly. "You're going right?"
Forte shrugged. "I suppose."
Harte perked up. "Are...you know...Morpheus...and them?"
Enigma shook his head. "No weapons allowed in this one, besides," he said, staring into the deep crater in the courtyard, "I don't think they'd be interested..."
"Merry Christmas then," Kairi said, with a small smile.
And, in the dim light of the situation, the group did manage a laugh, despite the ever-looming presence of the Empire and its frighteningly strong forces.

+++++++++++Back in Reality++++++++++++

Anna logged out, feeling slightly...afraid. If there was a war, she wouldn't be ready for it. She'd be slaughtered! Harte didn't even have a weapon. She'd need one if she was going to survive.

---------------------------------------Ansem and Rufus, the hidden story-----------------------------------

Ansem had arrived in Hollow Bastion at seven thirty sharp. Rufus ShinRa had arrived at seven thirty one, along with his Turks, Wedge and Biggs. Ansem had come alone.
The actual fight occurred long before the parade, when Ansem's Heartless attacked Rufus ShinRa, nearly killing him. Ansem of course, had nothing to do with such an attack, as it is the nature of Heartless to attack on impulse, but Rufus doesn't see much reason in things. After all, one mustn't forget that he tried to kill Cloud Strife and his party for no real particular reason, and enforces all this silly experiments in the laboratories below his office building.
ShinRa is a man of vengeance, sadly, and so he sought out the King of the Heartless, being Ansem. The conversation happened during the tumblers, which came before the float of Hollow Bastion in the parade. Ansem had his back turned, watching the acrobats with much interest. Rufus had come up behind him, and had his Turks grab him by the back of the coat.
"You there."
Ansem wasn't pleased. He roughly shoved back at the aggressors, and then turned to the younger man with narrowed eyes.
"Leave me be if you know what's good for you."
Of course, Rufus ignored him. "You're going to pay for your little Heartless, who nearly killed me."
Ansem wasn't concerned at all with his problems, and turned back to the parade, this time the Atlantica float was passing. Rufus decided that he'd cock his gun for a little added effect. Little did he know that Ansem was not particularly talented with blocking ranged attacks. So, the King ran. Rufus and his Turks gave chase, running past Harte, and in turn, running past Pinky Rose, who followed them. During the scuffle, Rufus ShinRa shot Ansem with Mako poisoning.

Pinky Rose wasn't happy about that. She challanged Rufus to a one on one battle for the life of Ansem. Sadly, in that skirmish, Rose herself was poisoned as well, and Rufus fled, leaving both Pinky and Ansem badly wounded from their poisoning. Ansem was in a later stage of said poisoning and would die before Pinky. Shortly before this however, Rose caught up with Rufus ShinRa and used her shield to defeat Rufus, and, threatening to beat him into a pulp with her shield, she acquired the antidote Ansem would need to heal. However, there was only enough for one, and so she gave it to Ansem. Thankfully, Rose unlocked her water healing abilities, and was able to heal herself of the affliction before she expired.

~~~++~~~++Characters of the Day++~~~++~~~

Name: Roxas

Home World: Twilight Town

Appearance: Roxas is about normal height for a 15 year old. He has spiky blonde hair and Blue eyes. He usually rotates between two outfits, one being his Organization XIII Cloak and the other being his casual clothes from when he lived in Twilight Town.

Alignment: Good/Lawful

Elemental Mastery:
Primary: Light
Secondary: Darkness
Tertiary: Nothingness

Personality: Roxas, unlike other Nobodies, seems to possess real emotions, stemming from the fact that he, like Naminé, is a special Nobody. He is far more prone to anger than Sora, whom he expressed some hatred for being compared to him early due to their relation, which DiZ notes with amusement in their encounter. On the other hand, Roxas tends to be ironically melancholy and stoic, especially as he comes to realize the truth about himself. But also like Sora, they both have low patience for people who seem to be bending their will or trying to confuse them.

Weapons: Keyblades: The Oblivion and Oathkeeper

Fighting Style
: When he attacks with his full power and the element of Light, Roxas becomes a much more dangerous foe. He can glide at fast speeds, so fast in fact that he leaves behind a lens flare, and control thirteen sword-shaped shields of light energy which can connect to form a laser array. He can levitate the keyblades in the air and whirl and spin them rapidly, showing a great deal of proficiency and skill with the blades, and can also counter any extended combo with a more powerful one of his own, even creating a ring of damage just by twirling them in a circle. His special attack involves him floating in the air and shooting his thirteen light shields around the arena, which then light it up in a thick twilight mist as Roxas begins shooting blue spheres of light at his opponent from energy gathered in his hands. He'll often attack rapidly from side-to-side, confusing the opponent, leaving a trail of light behind him.
In comparison to Sora, Roxas seems to have a far more aggressive style: he is constantly on the offensive, and abandons any defensive moves he had previously used, such as the Guard technique, in favour of speed and strength.

Affinities: Roxas mainly focuses on speed and strength so his attack moves are very quick and cause a massive amount of damage. His skills with the Keyblade are also unmatched by many, since he does Dual Wield his keyblades.

Weaknesses: Because Roxas focuses more on Speed and Strength his defense isn't as good as Sora's. He usually has to resort to using spells so he can defend himself and even so he does not have many defensive spells.

History: As stated in the Secret Ansem Reports, Roxas was born when Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade forged from the hearts of six of the seven Princesses of Heart in order to free Kairi's heart at the cost of his own. But Sora's time as a Heartless was short, as Kairi's light had fetched Sora's heart from the darkness, restoring him to his former self. Thus, Sora and Roxas co-existed, but Roxas would be without his true memories, and the two were incomplete without one another. Even so, Roxas' status as Sora's Nobody granted him the ability to use the Keyblade. This makes Roxas a very unusual Nobody.
Roxas was born in Twilight Town and was soon discovered by Xemnas who gave him his name. Having nowhere else to go, Roxas joins the Organization in hopes of finding the answers he needs. On that same day, Roxas meets Axel, and the two soon become best friends.
As he spends more time with The Organization, Roxas grows increasingly impatient towards his unanswered questions, such as where he came from and why he can wield the Keyblade. He works actively to help the Organization in their plan for Kingdom Hearts, using the Keyblade to defeat the Heartless.
Eventually, Roxas becomes fed up with recurring dreams of Sora, the other self he didn't know, and decides to leave the Organization to find him, hoping to solve all the mysteries behind his non-existence. Axel, who knows Sora's whereabouts at the time, intercepts Roxas and tries to convince him not to go through with it, warning him that the Organization would destroy him if he betrayed them. However, Roxas remains indifferent, and continues on, leaving a dejected Axel behind.
Roxas, having just left the Organization to seek out Sora, is attacked at Memory's Skyscraper by countless Neoshadow Heartless, which surround him. Roxas draws out his Keyblades, ready to defend himself. But, after slaying many Heartless, he realizes there are too many Heartless to fight alone. He looks to the skyscraper and notices Riku at the top. Roxas runs up the wall of Memory's Skyscraper, with many Neoshadows pursuing him. He tosses Riku his Oblivion Keyblade to wield, and the two fend off the Heartless together. However as soon as that threat is gone, they turn on each other. As they battle, Riku questions why Roxas has the Keyblade, which Roxas in return responds "Shut Up!". Riku continues to berate him, asking "What's wrong Sora? Giving up already?" but Roxas only shouts "I'm me! I'm Roxas!". Though Riku manages to take him down, Roxas retaliates and defeats Riku. Realizing in order "to defeat someone from the darkness, one must be one with the Darkness", Riku opens himself to the power of Darkness still residing in his heart and takes the form of Xehanort's Heartless. With his newfound strength, Riku is able to summon the powerful Guardian and knock Roxas unconscious. DiZ then opens up a portal to the old mansion in Twilight Town, where Roxas came into being and where DiZ resides. DiZ's intention was to join Sora and Roxas together in order to help Sora wake up after regaining his memories. However, he knew the Organization would hunt fervently for their missing member, so DiZ places him in a digital copy of Twilight Town. There, Roxas would be kept safely away from the Organization while he himself lived unaware of his former life and his nature as a Nobody.
For some time, Roxas lives a normal life in the digital Twilight Town, becoming best friends with three kids: Hayner, Pence, and Olette. It is this time in the digital Twilight Town that serves as the prologue to Kingdom Hearts II. But as Naminé completes the task of restoring Sora's memories, Roxas soon begins experiencing these memories through a number of dreams, similar in appearance to poor quality video tapes. In addition mysterious events start to occur around town. Strange white creatures, the Nobodies, begin invading the town, stealing photographs and attacking Roxas. These Nobodies had been sent along with Axel by the Organization, who had finally located their former member, in an attempt to capture him. However, in times of dire need, the Keyblade (a single kingdom key this time) inexplicably comes to aid Roxas, and disappears once the threat is gone.
Along with the Nobodies, Roxas comes into contact with Naminé several times, seeming to know things about Roxas that he himself doesn't. Also, as observed by DiZ, Naminé's contact with Roxas connected his heart with Kairi's, who Roxas remembered as a friend of Sora. He also meets a mysterious man in a black cloak, later revealed to be Riku, who at one point asks a cryptic question: "Can you feel Sora?" Roxas later meets another mysterious figure masked in red bandages, DiZ, who was responsible for his imprisonment. Though the intentions of these characters are not made clear, one being named Axel, claiming that he knows Roxas, arrives with a more direct goal. He wants to bring Roxas back with him to the Organization's stronghold, though he is not afraid to defeat the young boy to accomplish his goal. He battles Roxas in the midst of the Struggle tournament, but only DiZ's timely interruption spares Roxas from defeat.
In addition to these mysterious people, Roxas also begins to see strange anomalies. Time often freezes, and only he and select people seem to be unaffected. He also sees strange "glitches" around town that he could not explain. For some time, Roxas continues to be befuddled by all these events.
That all changes when summer vacation comes to a close, and the truth is revealed: Naminé informes Roxas that he is a Nobody, and that he is supposed to meet with Sora, the one from his dreams, in order to complete him. Along with that, Roxas discovers that he is living in a digital Twilight Town, and that his friends aren't real, just data. He encounters Axel once again, who had been ordered to eliminate Roxas if he refused to return. DiZ, however, manages to freeze Axel in his tracks, along with the rest of the world, thus saving Roxas. DiZ then tells him to go to the abandoned mansion. He does so, and there he encounters Naminé. She reveals to him information on Organization XIII and states that reuniting with Sora would not cause him to disappear, but make him whole. However, she is interrupted by DiZ, but before she is taken away, she promises him that they would meet again, even if they won't recognize each other. Desiring to see Sora, Roxas makes his way through the mansion and begins to recall his former life. In doing so he realizes that he had been captured and placed into the digital world by DiZ and the mysterious cloaked man. Roxas then destroys DiZ's computer in anger, even though it was just a digital copy.
Roxas then meets with Axel one last time, but despite the fact that Roxas has regained his memories, Axel states that it is too late. The two battle once more, but this time Roxas is able to call on all of his dormant abilities, including summoning his two weapons: Oathkeeper and Oblivion, and soundly defeats his old friend, though with great regret. Roxas hopes that they will meet again, though Axel chuckles and responds that only Roxas has a next life. Axel then retreats into the darkness, failing in his mission to capture or destroy Roxas. Roxas then enters the pod room where Sora is kept, but not before seeing Donald Duck and Goofy slumbering in their own pods. DiZ is there to greet him, revealing his intentions and fueling Roxas' rage with cutting remarks about Roxas' purpose and nature.
Roxas, in his anger, tries to cut down DiZ, but sees that this DiZ is only a hologram. It vanishes, and the pod in the center of the room opens. All his anger drains away when he sees Sora slumbering in the pod. With a sad smile, he says to Sora "You're lucky. Looks like my summer vacation...is over".
At Memory's Skyscraper, two Samurai Nobodies arrive and block Sora from Donald and Goofy. Then, Roxas, shrouded in an Organization cloak, confronts Sora, summoning a Keyblade. The two are transported to the Station of Serenity, and they share an intense battle. During their fight, Roxas says that he is someone from the dark, and Sora wonders if he is Riku. His guess is incorrect, and Roxas says that he had defeated a Riku once. He also asks a strange question: "Tell me...Tell me why he picked you!", and attacks Sora in a rage. At one point, Roxas floats from above, and sees the images of Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy next to Sora, and finally understands. The reason why Sora has the keyblade is because of the bond with his friends. Still, Roxas continues to attack, and is able to knock the Keyblade out of Sora's hands. But Sora defeats him in the end, after he surprises Roxas when the Keyblade comes back to him. A wounded Roxas drops his weapons, remembers the events after his "birth", and drops his hood, revealing his face and leaves with a satisfying look.
Sora returns to the World That Never Was, asking his companions about the mysterious Keyblade wielding Nobody, but Donald and Goofy say that they saw no one other than themselves, and Sora had just disappeared, leaving them to fight some Nobodies. Sora is confused, but continues on.
As Sora makes his way up the Organization's stronghold, the Organization members, before being cut down one by one, make more and more confusing remarks about Roxas. Upon Saïx's loss, Sora questions why the Organization calls him "Roxas", and Riku reveals that Roxas is his Nobody, which gives him the power to use the Keyblade. He also explains that Roxas left the Organization, and Riku tried to bring him to DiZ, but was defeated. Riku then took on the form of Xehanort's Heartless and used the darkness as a weapon. He managed to bring Roxas back so that he may join with Sora in order to awaken him from his sleep. However, Riku realized that Roxas had left in the first place because he wanted to meet Sora, and thus Riku didn't have to fight him. Sora sadly expresses that he wants to meet Roxas as well, but Riku points out that Roxas rests within him. On their way to fight Xemnas, DiZ(Ansem) apologizes to Roxas for his treatment, though he didn't know whether or not he could hear him.
After Xemnas' seeming defeat, Roxas and Naminé reunite, with Roxas projecting himself through Sora before Naminé joins with Kairi. They are happy that they met again, and say that unlike other Nobodies, they got to meet their original selves and become whole. Finally, Roxas and Naminé believe that as long as Sora and Kairi are together, so will they, and accept their place within Sora and Kairi.
Roxas and Naminé are seen one last time, when Sora and Riku return to Destiny Islands. As Sora and Kairi reunite, they smile at each other, while Roxas and Naminé do the same.
+++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Kairi

Home World: Radiant Gardens/Hollow Bastion, Destiny Islands

Race/Species:
Human, Keyblade Bearer, Princess of Heart

Appearance: Reddish brown hair, blue eyes, with fair skin, and a pink dress.

Alignment: Definitely good.

Elemental Mastery
: Primary: Light
Secondary: Flower
Tertiary: Cure

Personality: I’m mostly a tomboy at times, but I am caring, kind and friendly. I make friends extremely easily with just about anyone. I can be adventurous at times, and adore all those I make friends with.

Weapons: My Keyblade as well as cure magic.

Fighting Style: I prefer not to fight, but I'll do anything to help my friends when they're in trouble. When I do fight, I use a supplementary style, keeping my distance, providing aid and assessing the situation. I always try to keep my allies safe and will heal anyone who needs it.

Affinities: For the most part, I am good at healing and cure magic, but I give plenty of pep talks, and I'm good at recognizing Riku Very Happy

Weaknesses: I'm bad at full-frontal assaults, backstabbing, betrayal, deceit... need I say more?

History: As a young girl, I washed up on the shores of Destiny Islands. No one knew where I had come from, or how I got there... but the people in the world took me in. I quickly became good friends with Sora and Riku. When the door to darkness was opened on Destiny Islands, I fell to the heartless. Sora reached out to try and save me, but got whisked away. Sora went on to try and find me, but it was Riku that did so first. Maleficent revealed to Riku that my heart had been stolen by the heartless. I remained unconscious, and seemed dead, until Riku and Sora fought. Sora stabbed himself with the dark key, after it was revealed that I was a Princess of Heart, who originally grew up on Hollow Bastion. When Sora's heart was unlocked it released the hearts of all 7 princesses. Myself and the rest woke up, as Sora was turned into a heartless. I was helped by Beast, Goofy, and Donald to escape, but at the entrance to Hollow Bastion Castle, I met up with the shadow that was Sora. I recognized him, and, protecting him from the heartless, restored his original form. When Sora defeated Ansem, the world began to be restored, and I was sent back to Destiny Islands, and when Namine interfered (created when I lost my heart to Sora's body) I lost all memories of Sora. As they began to restore, I went on an adventure, kidnapped by Axel, in order to find Sora and Riku. I was then kidnapped by Saixor, and met up with Namine, after meeting Hayner Pence and Olette. When in captivity in TWTNW, Namine fused with me, giving me full power. I went to find Sora, and saw him battling Xigbar. I went to help, but was stopped by a man who looked like Ansem. I immediately recognized him as Riku. When Sora won his fight I brought Riku to Sora, and helped him to recognize the Riku locked in his heart. The three of us went on with the help of King Mickey to defeat all the rest of the Organization save for Xemnas. During these battle I received my Keyblade from Riku, and then helped to fight. When Kingdom Hearts was destroyed by Diz's machine, I helped to fend of the heartless, as the group made its way to Xemnas. After the final battle, Roxas and Namine's spirits opened a portal for the group, which I escaped through, but Riku and Sora didn't. I found myself back on Destiny Islands. Soon, two comets crashed into the water. They swam up, and I was finally reunited with my friends Riku and Sora, King Mickey, Donald and Goofy were also there. We lived normally after that, until a letter arrived from King Mickey.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: MorpheusZero; The Original Weapon Of Shadows

Home World: The World That Never Was

Appearance: MorpheusZero, stands to be about 6 feet 2 Inches tall. He has semi-long silverish-blue

hair, slightly white almost. He has tranquil, crystal blue eyes. He typically wears the traditional black cloak similar to that of Organization XIII except MorpheusZero's Cloak has a white Tribal Marking on the back of it.

It has a zipper in the front and a hood hanging on the back, with two strings to tighten it with. It is typically used to hide his face, to conceal his identity. He typically wears black gloves. He wears large black boots on his feet. He has a diamond ear ring in each ear. He has somewhat of a muscular build, but not too big. Under his cloak he wears a suit that is sometimes known as "The Suit Of The Living Dead." It is highly compressed and keeps his body together better. Basically, if he begins to bleed, the suit acts as a second skin and help stop regulate and stop the bleeding faster. The suit is Black in Color with the same White Tribal Marking on the back as his cloak. The tribal markings on his back symbolize an ancient marking of a nobody.

Morpheus has a metallic right arm. It was made by Zexion, Numeral 6 of the Organization. It was crafted out of Oblivion Ore and built of the strongest Biomechanical Alloy, which makes it virtually indestructible. It is so dense that it makes it very strong as well. The Biometrics crafted into the arm also gives it a special ability. When Morpheus touches someone with his arm, he begins to suck the life out of the opponent. If held long enough, they will eventually die; however, Morpheus doesn't use this that much. He usually only grasps them long enough to temporarily paralyze or knock them out.

Alignment: Evil; Chaotic

Elemental Alignment:
Primary: :DARKNESS:
Secondary: :NOTHINGNESS:
Tertiary: :WIND:
Learning Element: :ILLUSION::

Personality: MorpheusZero is usually a smooth talker. He talks a lot. He doesn't care about the affairs or problems of others. He tries to keep to himself, and lives in solitude, except for with those whom he trust. He generally can be an all around nice guy, but deep down, he is filled with hatred, solemnity, and rage; although, he can't actually FEEL these emotions, he just pretends to feel
them. He is very loyal to his friends and in those whom he puts his trust. If you were ever to backstab him, it would be extremely hard to earn his trust back. He is typically not the merciful guy when it comes to fighting or wars. MorpheusZero is also portrayed as a master of rhetoric, with an advanced vocabulary that he uses very well; he uses it to taunt his opponents. He is somewhat of a pirate. One minute he might be helping someone, then when they aren't looking, he is attacking them. He is typically a strong-willed individual and WILL do WHATEVER possible to get what he wants--mostly kill.

Weapons:

-Misfortune The Sword Of Darkness is an ENTIRELY black sword, handle and blade included. It yields within it the Spirit of an Ancient Dark Lord known as Misfortune.

-Lances Of Darkness MorpheusZero's Lances were crafted of the most durable metallic alloy ever forged on the planet known as Earth. He stole this weapon from a secret arsenal and weapons development center in The World That Never Was.

-Bond Of Flame A Dual Bladed Keybladed that has spikes on its blades and retains the properties of the fire element.

-Carpe Noctem A Keyblade that is comprised of pure darkness that is completely black in color with a chrome Blade. Retains the properties of Darkness.

-Reflections Of A Martyr A Keyblade that is comprised of pure Nothingness. It is completely chrome in color with red tribal markings on it. Retains the properties of Nothingness.

-Rapture A Keyblade comprised of pure Aeronautical Energy. It is a Deep Blue Color with a black blade. Retains the properties of Wind.

Fighting Style: MorpheusZero's main skill in battle is strategy and maneuverability. He is a GREAT acrobatic fighter and martial artist. His main weapon skills though are Blade Handling as all his weapons are blades. He is very strong, skilled, and trained with them. He isn't the fastest mover; however, he isn't slow. But his strength is unparalleled. He utilizes his large metallic arm.

Affinities: MorpheusZero is a Master Of The Dark Arts. He is also a great hand-to-hand combat fighter, using a combination of blade attacks with kicks and punches. He is acrobatic, as well as a demanding negotiator. You will find, that he can sell a piece of shit car, for 100,000 Munny. He is somewhat of a strategist, some would say, for he can devise and plot unlike any other. He is very smart, quick-minded, vigilant, and EXTREMELY strong. His endurance is unlike any other. He has been through a lot, dying 4 times, and being brought back. So you can imagine what kind of pain this guy has been through. He can take numerous stabs through his body with barely a flinch.

Weaknesses: MorpheusZero has many flaws, yet some are unseen and not yet exploited. He hates those from The Realm Of Light, and seeks to destroy them all. He is typically weaker against those who fight just like him, and those with wits. Brains and Brains typically don't go together. He is weaker against opposing elements, such as Light. He also doesn't like to fight in areas that he is unfamiliar with. He doesn't like change. He also has a weak mind for beautiful women, just like all typical men.

History: MorpheusZero was born the way no individual should be born--as a result of Atomic testing and effects of Gene Splicing on Living Humans. The human, whose name we do not know, died during these series of tests, and MorpheusZero was born as a nobody from him. The World That Never Was was responsible for this. Scientists moved onward in their technological advances, killing off humanity and raising an army of Nobodies that they were unaware of as they done so. MorpheusZero awoke as a nobody whilst the rest of the sleepless city slept. He killed them all mercilessly, even the women and children. It was a real time Boston Massacre. He was, from that point on, on the run for a few years, evading capture always. He came across an entrance into The Dark Realm and took his leave, never to be tracked nor trailed by these people again.

In The Realm Of Darkness is where he stayed for about 10 years or so. He trained hard, came across an old Dark lord Spirit, Misfortune, that taught him everything he knew about life, and the destruction of everything in it. Misfortune later passed onto another plane and left his sword as a relic to this Realm. MorpheusZero then took his leave from that Realm and began to roam about the worlds, making friends and enemies, causing destruction about his way. He joined up in Zexion's Elite Guard at Castle Oblivion and served many years before his life was tragically ended by one of his Republic Enemies known as AnsemTheGreat.

The next thing MorpheusZero knew, he was twirling down a perpetual, and blissful tunnel, into the unknown. It was the Entrance to the UnderWorld, for that is where he was destined to fall to. From here, he evaded and escaped his death punishment for blood, and killed the Ruler Hades in his sleep just like he had done all those years ago. He proclaimed himself the New UnderLord and took over all of the Domain of The Dead it is here that he served in secret for nearly 20 years, while people thought he was dead. He was ruling their lives the entire time--in secret. But now it was time for his triumphant return. First the UnderWorld, then ALL the worlds.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name:Biscuits of Heart (Jet Enduro)

Home World: Twilight Town (Now leader of Space Paranoids)

Appearance: He is a pale slender man. However despite his small size he is still very strong. Purple eyes. He has a long red scarf that flows behind him. It reaches to his lower back upper ass. A silver over coat and black shirt underneath. Loose pants lots of chains and belts.

Alignment: Chaotic

Elemental Mastery: Darkness , Light , nothingness. Learning: Illusion

Personality:Very blunt and straight forward. Not much on small talk he is always plotting about killing off someone or causing much pain. He always uses most of his magic up in the start of the battle so he will have next to none when his enemy is dead. Very paranoid sometimes. Suspicious about people he just met and does not know. Harsh and chaotic. Not one for professionalism he always ends up dragging the conversion to something more casual.

Weapons: Keyblades.

Fighting Style: He is very chaotic on the battlefield, Always moving never still for too long. Using distractions and other undisciplined fighting styles. He adds darkness to each attack of his to give the extra boost of power in each hit he lands on the enemies.

Affinities:Speed. This is one of his biggest skills he can run faster than a normal human. His legs built for speed. He also can easily pick you up with one hand a hold your neck tight until your breath is gone. He is masterful in the battle department thinking on his feet never caught with his guard down. Able to use darkness to its full potential. One of the best allies you will have. Has the ability to see death

Weaknesses: Very easily excited for a fight. Tends to use offense more than defense letting him get hurt while he fights the enemy. Especially strong foes who have a high defense. He has a weakness against nothingness attacks.

History: Ever since he was young he has seen both worlds of life and death. He was out casted by his family but it hasn't affected him in anyway . He used his sight of the dead to watch for people who are near dead or are dead. While he was walking around in a town he noticed a strange being not dead nor alive. It fascinated him to see something like that exist. He followed it for a while he knew it knew he was following it. It guided him closer towards the heart of a forest. The forest had been know to hold the souls of the damned. Not caring he followed the spirit around for hours loosing it in the heart of the forest. While he waited in the forest for the sun to rise Death itself showed up. He smiled at the cloaked figure. He simply said "I had a feeling you would be showing up for me." However death was not coming for him. Death still took him to the afterlife. Where he met Fate, His mother. Her cold angelic look sent shivers down hes spine. He found out why he was removed from the realm of the afterlife and why he was given to the crappy family he had. It was to ready him for his next job of fate. After he returned to the world of the living he returned to the home he was automatically scorned for returning. He held his new blade in his hand, Judgment. Ironic he was there since most of them where going to be killed from a house fire with in the hour. After he had finished his mission he returned to the same forest where death stood in wait for him. The Reaper had told him about the keyblades and heartless. His town was too small to be noticed by the heartless or another dark beings. While he waited for death to finish with the long chat. After that he set off for his new life as a keyblade master.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Swaiti

Gender: Male, though his bits and pieces have since rotted off.

Home World: Port Royal

Race/Species: Zombie

Appearance: Swaiti is a putrid, rotting, stinking, vile excuse for what probably used to be a human. Though most of his original body is intact, a few key features that distinguish people from corpses are missing. Most notably, Swaiti has no face. From his forehead to his lower jaw, he is completely without flesh. Where his nose should be, there is an indent where cartilage would normally be. Swaiti's eyes are gone, and he sees through what appear to be two green orbs of softly flickering light that wither and die every few moments. His teeth are still intact, but most of the gums around them have either fallen off or rotted due to gingiva. Swaiti has such a large amount of bacteria in his mouth that he actually breathes out a potent toxin that delivers putrid effects to those who have the misfortune of being close enough to him to experience it.

The rest of Swaiti's body matches his facial features. Random bits and sections of his lanky body are missing, and though he appears frail, and his stomach is bloated, he is actually rather powerful. A glance at his bare arms will reveal a sinewy, thin muscle, but Swaiti is leaner and faster than most normal men. He is capable of walking on two feet, albeit with a pronounced slouch, but prefers to walk and run on all-fours. Swaiti's gait is like that of a monkey, and he lopes about in that way most of the time.

Swaiti usually is garbed in either a frayed set of massive pants held together with a rope and cut off at the knees, to allow Swaiti free movement. Those unlucky enough to encounter Swaiti bathing will discover his adornment in a very small leather loincloth that doesn't really do justice to what it's attempted purpose is.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Evil

Elemental Mastery: Swaiti's primary element is cure, and his secondary element is darkness.

Personality: Swaiti is more unpredictable than lottery numbers. Few of his behaviors can be predicted, but generally, Swaiti is not cruel to animals, he is antisocial, and he always loves a good fight.

Weapons: Swaiti always carries around a large assortment of weapons which he keeps in a very large bag. None of these weapons have enchantments, and they aren't special in any way other than the fact that most are either very sharp and very deadly, or very rusty and very deadly. He weilds any weapon he can get a hold of with master precision, and is one of the deadliest physical fighters throughout the universe, with or without weapons. Swaiti's favorite weapons, which he draws most frequently, are tomahawks and cutlasses.

Fighting Style: Swaiti is a barbarian when it comes to fighting. He will suffer through any amount of physical pain in order to inflict damage on his opponent. Swaiti's strengths lie in his bloodlust; he will attack with more ferocity each and every time somebody harms him, which makes him a fearsome opponent to deal with. The easiest and safest way of preventing Swaiti from killing you is to either subdue him, trap him, or kill him with one mortal strike.

Affinities: Swaiti is an expert survivalist, and though he doesn't necessarily require food, he hunts quite often. Swaiti is also an amazing spectacle of fierce physical fighting skill.

Weaknesses: Swaiti is probably the last person anybody would pick to do anything. Ever. He has no concept of teamwork, no respect for authority, and only obeys those who are bigger, stronger, and meaner than him. Swaiti's gung-ho attitude towards fighting often leads him right into traps. Unfortunately, he has very weak magical abilities and very low resistances to almost any form of magic.

History: Swaiti's creation began with the corruption of a student under Tia Dalma. The student had previously been a hunter of a nearby tribe, until he was exiled from his native island because of his cannibalistic practices, taught to him by his father, who was executed for his crimes.

Hunting in the forest, Swaiti encountered Tia Dalma in the forest, and the two instantly connected in a twisted, passionate union. They returned to Tia Dalma's hut, and Swaiti eventually learned magnificent abilities from Tia Dalma. He learned the healing arts, and meditation techniques that expanded his mind in such a way that he grew in touch with the natural world. His natural instincts began taking over, and he began to regress, speaking less and less and acting on his beastly instincts more and more. Eventually, his behavior grew so unpredictable that Tia Dalma bargained him away to one Jack Sparrow, who kept Swaiti in his company.

Serving under Jack Sparrow as a personal bodyguard, Swaiti learned the ways of war. He was famous in the Caribbean, named the greatest duelist in the sea. Bar fight after bar fight, Swaiti grew more and more adept at his craft, and he learned how too dispatch every type of opponent that came his way. He met skillful swordplay with agile movements and knives. He met hand-to-hand fighters with axes. He met brute force with even more brute force. Swaiti's fighting status became legendary enough to attract the attention of the local Navy. To this day, Swaiti has a 10,000 shilling (roughly 1,000,000 munny) bounty on his head.

After numberous fights went sour (Swaiti publicly scalping his fresh kill,) Sparrow confined Swaiti to the hold of the ship, and, after letting him loose for a raid on an enemy pirate crew's headquarters, Sparrow never saw Swaiti again. Swaiti has since come back a lunatic. His body was morphed from it's youthful state to it's present, zombie-like state.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Trickster

Home World: Unknown a world devoured by darkness

Appearance: Trickster has a pale grey skin. His eyes are somewhat slanted and are extremely dark. His face is scarred slightly and his hair,of a silvery light color, hangs just above his shoulders. On most occasions, he wears a dark black tattered robe with a heavy hood. In battle, he often wears a light silvery armor that covers the entire body and a helmet that has three spikes. His physique is somewhat slim. There are many burns on his arms and his hands are rough and scratchy.

Alignment: Chaotic evil or whatever favors him the most

Elemental Mastery: Primary: darkness
Secondary: Wind
Tertiary: Earth

Personality: Mostly evil, hates a massive amount of things and the people that show traits he finds despicable. Isn't afraid to kill or get hurt as long as he gets rid of who he's aiming to get rid of. Manipulative at times, he knows how to get what he wants even if it means crossing the line or breaking a preset alliance. He's not one to like, or for that matter let live, a person who's gotten in his way.

Weapons: Twin katanas

Fighting Style: Depending on traditional samurai speed, he also relies on pure numbers supplied by his allies

Affinities: A natural born swordfighter, he's an adept blacksmith, and has developed a knack for developing plans to overcome his enemies

Weaknesses: Can't stand people he hates, and will go through anything to rid himself of them even if it costs him a limb or his own life, usually wears light armor which is fairly easily penetrated if hit correctly but on occasion dons bigger battle armor

History: Originally, the trickster had little recollection of his past life after popping up on destiny islands as a nobody. After which he gradually moved to Hollow Bastion and served in it's army. Looking for a more opportunities, he later moved to Agrabah in search of a better militaristic position. He soon found himself as a leader of Agrabah and a part of the Empire.

At the time, the Trickster was against needless attacks that were at the time being committed by his good friend MorpheusZero, who challenged Hollow Bastion in repeated attacks only to be met with punishment/rewarding by the Empire's leader ,Zexion.

Eventually swayed into attacking worlds alongside his friend, the trickster grew to enjoy cutting down his enemies and was finding himself in more attacks alongside morpheuszero and on occasion biscuits.

After the death of Morpheus at the hands of a rebel elite, the empire was thrust into war. In this, Trickster found himself as a planner of both the defensive and offensive positions of the empire. Here he cemented his position as a ruthless fighter and a demon in the eyes of others after the last battle of the war in which the trickster slew pinky rose.

At the conclusion of the war, Trickster grew bored and mostly just dabbled into plans and kept to himself. Until his newfound home was attacked by rebels and word of an assassination attempt by a fellow imperial reached his ears. Once again finding himself at war this time against fellow imperials and at times alongside rebels, the trickster moved away from the imperial alliance in more of his own personal alliance and choosing only to fight what benefited him the most. Eventually finding himself dead at the hands of Celox Caedo who was hired by Xeremji , the imperial attempting to assassinate Trickster, the trickster was dead for awhile until Zexion brought him back from darkness to fight for the empire again, something which never happened as the two would only grow apart as Zexion started to look down at the attacks committed by Trickster and actually attempt to to stop a few.

After his rebirth, trickster did little but hang around at his palace plotting future attacks and only committed one after which it was stopped by zexion again.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Zexion's profile was deleted after the original website was destroyed by a hacker. He left the website, ironically, a few days before said hack. Roxas, his true friend in real life, now runs the website. ((I GOT PROMOTED TO MODERATOR, I am SO proud of myself!))

This section is HUGE, I'm sorry about it.....a lot of stuff happened. You should see the stuff that is gonna happen later on!

Last edited:

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
Chapter 4: Christmas Party

Anna opened the door to her Illinois home and shook the snow and slush from her boots. She was covered head to toe in white, fluffy snow, and her face was red from the chill. But she was smiling. It was the first day, at long last, for Christmas Break....and that meant that this was the day Enigma was going to host the Christmas party in Beast's Castle.
Things had settled down since she'd helped Forte and the others during the Saint White's Day festival, but Roxas was still repairing things, and it was hard for him to find things for her to do without having her help "clean" up the mess that the bad guys had made.
Anna sat down on the chair to her PC and turned it on, the screen flashing to life, and the website banner showing on the top of the page. She clicked the link to log in, and suddenly....vanished....from the real world.

--------------------------------Hollow Bastion: Republic HeadQuarters, ruled by Roxas----------------------

Harte woke up from her bunk in the rebuilt castle in Hollow Bastion, and sat up, looking around. It was morning, and the sunshine flowed gently and silently from the shining sun above. Below, Harte saw a few researchers and townsfolk hustling around for the daily morning rush, where people would run to work. Since the attack from Morpheus, the streets had been cleared up a lot, but Harte could see that there were a few people filling in the crater that he'd made with some cement.
She sighed, and prepared herself to see Roxas again, knowing he was going to go to the party Enigma was holding with Kairi, and that they would have a ship big enough to fit her. They'd planned to leave at seven thirty, and it was just turning seven now.

Hustling, Harte threw on something to wear, and dashed out of the Castle to the Gummi Garage. People were hanging Christmas stars, red and green decorations, and fir trees in homes and outside along the market place. A group of men lugged a large fir from a Gummi Transport, heading to the main courtyard, while a bunch of younger boys carried boxes upon boxes of decorations for the plant. Christmas was a big deal here, she thought, looking around while trying to find a clear passage to hangar five, where Roxas said they'd be leaving.
Harte finally managed to duck under yet another group of people carrying things for the Christmas festivities, and scrambled into the waiting area for Roxas's Gummi Ship, the Oblivion. Suddenly, Harte's eyes went from Kairi to Roxas, and she knew something was really, really wrong.
Kairi was wearing a lovely emerald gown, and her red hair was curled and put up in a flourished bun. Diamonds sparked on her wrists and in her bun, and she was exchanging a puzzled look with Roxas, who was in a tuxedo and a bright crimson tie. Both of them where handling small, wrapped gifts, and looking at Harte in confusion.

"What?" Harte questioned, finally breaking the silence.
"You know, it's a Christmas party," Kairi said, trying not to laugh, "You're supposed to dress nice and have...a gift?"
"Oh...." the other girl blushed nine shades of red, and looked at her own outfit, which was not even close to decent.
Roxas shook his head and sighed. "I'm sure you can ask Pinky for something when you get there."
A tiny, squeaky voice broke over the loudspeaker.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Oblivion will be docking in bay five, Kupo. Oblivion will depart in five minutes, kupo!"
Kairi and Roxas took hands and got on board the ship, as Harte turned and took a last look at Radiant Garden before she too, entered the ship.
The large vehicle hissed as the doors shut and the engines roared to life, as the thing backed out of the bay. With a heavy blast of fire and flames, the ship lurched into the air, and began its course towards Beast's Castle.

-------------------------Beast's Castle: Imperial world, under the rule of Enigma---------------

The Oblivion landed gently in the docking bay of Beast's Castle, where a group of animated tools went to work securing everything. Harte almost forgot that there was a heavy deal of magic in places like Beast's Castle. Roxas and Kairi didn't seem to mind, walking forward until they got into the main hall. The place was a brilliant golden color, and the candlelight made things sparkle and shine with such radiance that Harte suddenly felt very plain in comparison.
Pinky Rose was coming down the main flight of stairs, the red carpet reflecting on her golden, sun-like gown.....which looked scarily familiar. She herself was holding a package that looked rather poorly wrapped in blue paper with a ribbon that looked slightly used. Her hair, oaken in color, was braided in with a silky yellow ribbon, and she looked at Harte as if a life sized Heartless had walked in with Roxas and Kairi.

"Daaaaaang, Harte, what happened to you?"
Harte blushed feverishly. "I kinda forgot this....erm, was a fancy party."
"Don't worry, I am a trained professional! I am taught to handle these situations! Stay calm!"
With an iron grip, Rose grappled Harte by the wrist and dragged her up the stairs to her room, which was rather simple despite the Christmas decor. The older girl pulled out a lovely looking white dress from her closet, and handed it to Harte.
"I was gonna wear that one, but the other one was just sitting there in the closet when I got here, and it looked SO nice....and kinda familiar....Funny huh?"
Harte nodded, and began to undress, her face burning red. Observing herself in the mirror, she found she looked like a snowball. The gown sparkled and shone, but there was something about the white of the dress and the white of her hair that....made her look plain.
"You look fantastic Harte," Rose complimented, carrying a brush and some red and green ribbons, "Now I just need to fix that thing on your head you call hair!"
The other sat down on the bed, wincing every once in a while when Pinky managed to get a knot or a tangle, but in the end, her hair ended up looking smooth and near-godlike. Rose plaited the ribbons, and then Harte looked at herself again, hardly able to recognize herself. She looked a lot better, and she swayed from side to side in her own shyness.
"Thank you Rose."
Pinky looked away from the mirror where she was admiring her own reflection, and smiled. "Oh, it's no big deal." She suddenly got a shocked look on her face. "Oh! You have to get a gift!" Searching through the contents of her luggage, she finally pulled out a large, heart-shaped object made of crystal, on a chain.
"It's a Keyblade Chain," Pinky said suddenly, holding it out to Harte, "I found it in Atlantica, but since I don't have a Keyblade, it's pretty useless to me."
Harte smiled, taking the shining chain from Rose, and, looking for a box, managed to find one under the bed and stuck the thing in colored paper. She thanked Pinky, and the two of them were quiet for a while.
"Pinky," Harte asked, hesitantly, "Where did you get your weapon? The Sword and Shield?"
"That?" Pinky replied, with a cheesy smile, "It was made a long time ago, over a millennium if I'm not mistaken, by a group of Water Nation weaponsmiths. You see, I come from the Water Nation, a long, long way from here...and since I have...certain abilities, every one of my lives has had these weapons. It's been passed down to me from the first Water Guardian."
Harte blinked, obviously puzzled. "You said lives? As in you had other lives besides this one? You don't honestly believe in reincarnation do you?"
"I believe in it? I'm a living example," Rose told her seriously, "I'm very honest. I've been reborn exactly one hundred and seventy-two times."
The younger girl was about to reply, when a bell sounded from far away, echoing across the halls. Pinky stood up and began to leave, when Harte stopped her.
"Your real name isn't Pinky is it?"
The other smiled, and nodded curtly. "Good guess. It's Arianne."

Arianne and Harte trotted down the stairs, and it was obvious that the scenery had changed. The main hall was flourished with hundreds of Christmas decorations, as red, green, blue, white, and gold ornaments. The candlelight shone from all of these colors, and the reflections sparked and shone through the entire hall like gigantic disco balls. There were, also, a lot more people in the hall now, and Pinky pointed out a few of them.
"There's Celox....Forte made it...Ah, and Ansem and Rufus as well, see them there? And-- EEEEK!"
"What?" Harte was trying to match names to faces, and heard Pinky squeal.
"Xemnas," replied the Guardian, pointing to a man with long silver hair and a black tuxedo on. He too, like Ansem, seemed to have quite a tan. His eyes, amber in color, were looking half-bemused at the people talking to him, and his unusually thick lips were perched in a small smile. Although Harte knew he was a Nobody, she couldn't help thinking how strangely attractive he was, and how well he faked his emotions.
"Axel is here too," Rose said, interrupting Harte's examination of Xemnas, pointing to a tall, lanky gentleman with a top hat on and the brightest color of red hair Harte had ever seen. Even Alexa's hair wasn't quite so....red. "Things are going to be fun this season I think," Pinky observed, talking more to herself than Harte.
Harte turned to Rose, and smiled, shyly. "Where do we go?"
"Most people will go to the reception area first, talk to people and then head off to the Ballroom," Arianne replied, still not looking at Harte, but rathermore at the crowd, "Dinner is supposed to be at nine." She turned to Harte. "I suggest following the flow. Go off and meet some people," she said beginning to head back upstairs, "I have to meet with Lord Enigma soon."
"Where are you going?" Harte questioned to the retreating girl.
"I forgot my gift upstairs," she informed her, heading away.

Harte carefully walked down the stairs, making sure not to trip, avoiding the eyes of the staring people in the crowd. It wasn't until a few minutes that everybody in the hall was staring at her. Harte froze, and stared right back into the empty faces below her. From the front of the crowd, she noticed Enigma, gently pushing people aside to meet her. He was wearing a blue and gold jacket with a white shirt, but it was hard to see the exact pattern.
"What are you doing up there? Pinky's supposed to be coming down those stairs."
"I-I'm sorry....sh-she went to go get her...gift up-upstairs...she lent me her dress to wear tonight...I didn't..."
"Don't worry about it," Enigma told her gently, leading her down, "I have this covered...."
The Prince turned around, and then, in a loud voice, spoke to the people within the blank mass.
"Ladies and gentlemen of the evening, it is my pleasure to introduce to you, Miss Harte...she is new here...so please, go on and meet her."
The group muttered and churned, leaving for the Reception room like Pinky predicted, and Harte followed uneasily. As she went through the archway into the other room, she turned, seeing Rose walking down the stairs with the black-haired Enigma waiting at the bottom. When she approached him, he gave her a kiss on the hand, and they began to walk into the reception room. Harte spun around, and her face smacked right into the abs of...Ansem.
"I-I'm sorry, Lord Ansem, I erm....didn't, I mean...oh....I'm sorry...."
Ansem looked down at her, and a small smile went across his dark face. "It's quite alright Miss Harte. It's a pleasure to meet you." His complexion was similar to Xemnas's, but with a few noted differences. They both shared the same amber eyes, and the same face structure, but Ansem's eyes were slightly more narrow, and Ansem was, clearly, more toned in his body features. The King of the Heartless glanced away, and bowed his head to her.
"If you'll excuse me Miss Harte, I must be going."
Harte didn't have time to reply, or even say goodbye. Ansem had vanished into the sea of people before she could even think twice.

The crowd moved from the Reception room to the Ballroom, just as Rose had said they might, and Harte became memorized by the sheer beauty of the place. The room was gigantic, fitting all the guests with room for many more, and it seemed that the sides of the place stretched on into infinity. The tiles were splendidly polished, and every pillar was garnished with colored lights and tinsel. Further away was a marvelous fir tree that made those in Radiant Garden pale in comparison. It was at LEAST a good twenty feet tall, and every square inch was doused in some kind of Christmas decoration. Harte stood there, admiring the sheer amazement, when Celox Caedo, the fighter from the arena, came up beside her. She had her hair up, too, in a braid like Pinky's and was wearing a deep purple gown. It seemed a little weird on her, without her sunglasses and makeup, but she was recognizable.
"Enigma has a talent for throwing parties I admit," the demoness said, to seemingly nobody in particular, but Harte knew she was talking to her. "It's beautiful." Celox turned to Harte. "Merry Christmas." Her finger pointed up at the ceiling.
"M-Merry Christmas to you too, Miss Celox," Harte replied, half startled that she'd even bothered speaking to her. The other was already halfway across the floor before she could say anything more, so for a while more, Harte stared at the ornaments on the tree boughs. Then, she decided to look up, and was dumbfounded.
The ceiling was painted in the most beautiful scene she had ever seen...in....her....life. Angels were posing in the clouds, innocent faces looking at one another and down at the moving dancers below...ribbons of silk flowed from childlike being to being, and the sheer beauty of the scene made Harte suddenly feel meek and small. Enigma was truly fortunate to live in such a lovely place...
Going back to the tree, it occurred to her that some of these ornaments were in the shape of worlds, and some people. In fact, she identified a tiny figurine as Celox, complete with black leather bodysuit and miniature sunglasses, Forte with his sapphire armor, Roxas and Kairi, both holding hands, and even Alexa, who was dressed in a black Organization robe, contrary to the bathing suit she'd seen her in. There were people she'd never seen before, and folk in this very room who she had only taken a glance to, but the level of detail that someone had taken to make these was, truly incredible.
Harte also identified a few worlds, which were carefully made out of some kind of crystal, or perhaps glass....she spotted Radiant Garden at once, complete with the minuscule towers of the castle, the wavy beaches of Destiny Islands, the high pillars of Olympus...and it was truly beautiful. It was amazing how talented....whoever had made these was.

As Harte peered down at the tree, a particularly fat woman dressed in orange waddled up with a thin gentleman who was contrary to her, wearing blue.
"I say darling, Lord Enigma certainly is friendly with that Rose girl."
"Truly mistress, you ought not to be nosing about in Enigma's business."
Harte wasn't paying attention to the two anymore. Her eyes searched for Enigma, who, surely enough, really was dancing with Pinky. It took Harte some time to realize that Enigma had purposely given Rose that dress for a reason, and felt foolish that she hadn't recognized it earlier. It was the dress, perhaps a copy, or maybe the original, that Belle had worn during her own dance with the Beast, and it looked as if Enigma had a copy of the Beast's tuxedo made for the occasion as well. Harte smiled. He was working hard to impress her, and she should have guessed that Enigma was fond of her.

When the music stopped, the people clapped, and they returned to the groups, all dancing in the center of the floor. Harte stayed near the tree, watching with interest as they moved in eerie unison across the polished tiles. That's when she backed up into yet another person, this time, Xemnas.
"Jeeze, I'm really clumbsy," Harte mumbled to herself, curtsying to the Nobody, "I'm sorry Lord Xemnas."
Xemnas looked down at her with amber eyes, and smiled, lightly, extending his hand. "The fault was mine, I was coming over to ask you for a dance, if," he said, finally taking her hand and kissing it, "It's no trouble for the lady."
"No, um....it's certainly not," Harte stuttered, turning fifty shades of crimson, as the tall man led her onto the floor.

A fast song, good. The orchestra was perched off behind the collude, on a small platform, decked in green and red. They seemed very jovial, playing like this all night...Xemnas put one hand on her waist, and one held her right hand up in the air. He smiled down at her again.
"Do you know how to dance?"
Harte shook her head furiously.
The Nobody chuckled. "You're about to learn by trial."
At that instant, the music started, an upbeat waltz, and the Organization leader swept her off with unusual grace. For so broad shouldered a man, he moved with an unnatural flow, and it amazed her. The room seemed almost a blur as they flew across the tiled floor, their reflection below them, their feet light and quick. Harte was almost surprised Xemnas knew how to dance at all, with all she knew about him, but he seemed experienced enough to make people look in his direction. That light and distanced feeling of flying through the clouds seemed to bear down on Harte, and when the music finally stopped, the Nobody let go of her, and she nearly toppled over, drunken from the thrill. He bowed politely to her.
"Miss Harte...it was a pleasure dancing with you. I hope it should come that you sit beside me during dinner if it shows your fancy," stated the Superior, kissing her hand again, and turning to leave.
"Oh.....okay....." Harte's head was spinning, and she wobbled over to the punch bowl, half dazed. That's when reality hit her in the face. Xemnas was Nobody, and to make matters no less better, an evil Nobody. He couldn't feel, and even if he had a heart, he was a bad guy. So the tiny spark of hope Harte had suddenly died out, and she turned sullen and miserable to the balcony.

Now the balcony was half, if not a quarter as wide as the Ballroom itself, and Harte didn't see Pinky and Enigma due to her own misery. But, when she leaned over the balcony banister, she heard a sound that made her turn around at once. It was the sound you hear when you can't see anybody, but you truly sense someone is about....the eerie silence. So Harte turned around.
Rose and Enigma were kissing. Moreover, they were REALLY kissing. Enigma's arms were wrapped around Arianne's waist, and hers were draped over his shoulders. A genuine smooch. She tiptoed out silently and unseen, since their eyes were shut, and closed the doors (which were VERY heavy), shuffling away in awkwardness.

A few hours later, after dinner, Pinky and Harte sat down on the large bed in Kairi's room, in pajamas, doing the stereotypical girly pajama sleepover.
"So Kairi," Rose said slyly, "Didn't see YOU all evening, where where you and Roxas?"
Kairi shot her a look and then returned the smirk. "Oh, ha ha ha, that's funny, where were you and Enigma?"
Arianne turned several hues of red, before turning to Harte. "I heard you danced with Xemnas?"
Harte nodded, flushing. "Uh, yes, I did actually."
"Have fun?"
"Yes."
Kairi sighed, and yawned, looking up at the clock, which read nearly twelve at night. "Dang, better hit the sack you guys...long trip back to Radiant Garden tomorrow, you know?"
They all exchanged hugs and goodnights, and parted ways into their own separate rooms. Each door closed. Each eye fell shut, and finally, all in the castle fell into a luring slumber.

++++---+++End of Chapter 4+++---+++

:36:
So yes, I added a LOT more detail in the decor and surroundings than Enigma actually happened, and no, Xemnas didn't actually dance with anybody, he just kinda eyed Celox and left. Roxas and Kairi were never there. Everything else happened, pretty much.....except the party more or less ended with me leaving Enigma because he was trying to get me to sleep with him. I'm glad I didn't.....he's a jerk. :31:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back