• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chests In New Hollow Bastion Map

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunset Horizons

Website
www.drunkmonkeyproductions.net
chestz.jpg

I can't help but shake the feeling that these two chests are very important. We know that the large chests hold valuable items, which brings me to my next point based on completely random speculation:

Could these two chests hold the 2 new secret weapons for Donald + Goofy?

Think about it - if you were to access this room after defeating the data of Org. XIII, your reward would be Lexaeus' Tomahawk and Vexen's Ice Sheidl (Donald and Goofy's new weapons).

I think you'd get these after defeating Org. XIII data, as it'd be odd to get them before you defeated Lexaeus and Vexen.

Which brings me to my next point; if this is true, could this be the room that leads us to the battle with the AU? This would most likely be the final side quest in the game. And I don't know how else you'd get to that map.

Farfetched, odd, I know. But these chests, being large, must have some importance.

(If you can't see them, look near Goofy's HP bar and the far left middle of the screen.)

The_Watcher

I thought that in the updated version of the room (shown inrecent scans) they got rid of the chests and there are now portals to the Org. boss fights

D

Dexter

That's early in the game when none of the ORG members or optinal to fight...^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back