• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► chasing you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
ok my story is about Namine and Roxas. Namine is the governer's daughter who can't enjoy her life because she has no freedom. Roxas is one of the governer's secret agents. When Namine sneaks out to go to a concert halfway around the world,it's Roxas' job to look after her. Can this party girl get along with this cool talk no-it-all pretty boy? Will love blossom for these two? Find out!

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
thank you,thank you,thank you for posting.
here's the first chapter

Chapter 1 ~ Why not

Hmm,What to wear,what to wear. Namine was trying to decide what to wear tonight for her date.She was thinking about getting serious with her so-to-be boyfriend.

I can't wait to get to the restant.

She kept thinking about Wyatt taking her in his arms and ask her to be his girlfriend.

Ohh,now if only I knew what to wear tonight.

She decided to wear her little black dress with a white sweater and black high heels.
Just as she came down the stairs, Wyatt's car pulled out in front of the house.
She jumped in the car and kissed Wyatt on the cheek.

" It's nice to see you,too." he seemed jumpy when she kissed him.

" Well we should be going." Wyatt and Namine drove around in his car for half-an-hour.

When they got to the restant, Wyatt got out of the car and opened the door for Namine

"Thank you" she told him.

They walked into the restant and the waitress took them to their table in the back.

" I'll have a coke and she'll have an ice tea." The waitress took their order and walked off.

" So you wanted to talk." Wyatt was trying to avoid her.

" Uhh,we can talk about it later."

"Okay" Namine replied. The waitress came back with their drinks and walked off again.

" Now we can talk ,Namine."

"Okay"

" Now, Namine, your very special to me,but..."

"But" Namine knew what was going to happen.

",but I can't stand seeing the governer's daughter,so I want to break up."

Namine felt like she was going to cry.

" I'm really sor-" just then, a guy in black came over.

"Okay, Namine it's time to go."

"Fine Axel" Namine stood up and walked out of the restant. She got into the black truck and didn't say a word all the way.
When they got to the house, Namine jumped out of the truck and stormed into the house.

" There she goes again."

"You know Axel, you don't need to crash my dates all the time."

"I don't want to, I have to and your father said-" Namine couldn't take anymore and ran to her room.
Why me and why not someone else?

Last edited:

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
thank you both, I would like to thank snowdog because she is a wonderful writer and it means so much to me that you read my story. Thank you for reading `princessofheart.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah I was thinking about making the next chapter about Roxas. By the way, Roxas is going to sing some of his voice actor's songs later in the story lol (Jesse McCartney is so cute)

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Well, I like fighting. Most of my fanfic so far has been related to fighting, but there is love interest.

By the way, snowdog, I don't think I ever thanked you for giving me fanfic tips and for making a character, so thanks.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
By the way, I wasn't saying I don't like it, I just like fighting. It sort of appeals more to boys when there is added fighting, as girls like some romance. Just try to balance it out a tad.

Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back