• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Charlie Bone and.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi-Seventh Kira

Yo!!!!!!!!

Hey all!!!!!! I'm really surprised that a thread about Charlie Bone hasn't been made yet!!!! Maybe it's not that popular?.....NAH!!!!!!!!

Anyway, in this post, the talks shall mainly revolve around.....You guessed it!!!!!!! Charlie Bone!!!!!!! (Random Bystander-*sarcasm* How could you tell?) Theories, talks, impressions, opiniosn, debates and anything else are welcome. If you have a spoiler, I would appreciate it if you would use the spoiler option. Talks about things not Charlie Bone shall only be tolerated is they are related to what you are talking about in the Charlie Bone series.

That's all I have to say...so LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE (Random Bystander-*clears throat*)...Ummmm...I mean LET THE TALKS BEGIN!!!!!!!....heh..heh...heh.:blush:

Haku

<3
I haven't really heard of Charlie Bone what kind of books does this person make?

Shi-Seventh Kira

Yo!!!

Well, Charlie Bone is about the Children of the Red King.

The Red King lived long ago, in a prosperous era. He ruled with his queen, under a gentle hand. But the queen died, and the Red King abandoned his children and his kingdom to mourn in the adjacent forest. The King's children were left to rule. However not all of the King's children were good. Borlath, the oldest took over and ruled the land with an iron fist. The rest of the King's children fled to other parts of the world, away from Borlath.

Centuries later, traits of the King's children wre passed down to kids in our times. However they weren't normal traits. They were traits of the Red King's Children. Some got the ability to fly. Others got the ability to speak to animals. While other got the ability to hypnotize.
The books concentrate on Charlie Bone, who has the ability to travel through time using pictures, and his friends as they battle to bring balance and defeat the children of the Red King who mean harm.

If you would like an in detail summary of individual books, just ask!!!!!!!

Haku

<3
Hm the book series seem like they would be very interesting to read most of the books seem more like fairy tales though.

Haku

<3
Oh I was talking about the series since I just looked up some of the books by this author but they all looked like great books though since some fantasy books are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back