• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chapter 2009

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Purple flowers done with Ilustrator or Photoshop? Otherwise it's nice.
Might work better with more colorful gradients.

C

Charlie

It'd just make it prettier than what it already is. Just a suggestion, it hardly needs it.
How long did it take you to make everything?

Nooyhk

Oh, it's just you were a bit vague so I asked more specifically what bit needs more gradient.

Total hours added up to five, but I started on the background and laying out all the elements a few months back, dumped it in a folder and just opened it back up to complete it recently.

C

Charlie

Oh, I see. Yea, I was pretty vague. I just tell it as I see it, I guess.
Looking forward to see what else you make.

That is, unless you're willing to connect a link to what you have in your sig down there?

Awards
I love how you arranged the text, and the overall composition of the piece. I really enjoy the intricacy of the illustration, and the colours are quite nice.

I suppose my only criticism is that the meaning is a bit vague, but I don't know the context.

Nooyhk

I suppose my only criticism is that the meaning is a bit vague, but I don't know the context.
Totally agreed. I guess it's 'cause I wasn't really emphasizing the concept, it's more of a personal piece. Hence the quirky title. Thanks for the compliments, yo.

That is, unless you're willing to connect a link to what you have in your sig down there?
Will link an URL to mah dA when I get more stuff up on it.

Nooyhk

Apples? AWORKINPROGRESSPPLES.

29404012.png

ಠ_ಠ

Still got lots to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back