• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

chaos, much?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.xanga.com
It seems to me, that the forums have gone to hell.
Everything seems as though its all gone wild and corrupt......

What went wrong? We had such a happy little forum running succesfuly, but now.......its the complete opposit

T

Tidus22340

its not...look at the people here, all of us pulling this forum through (im making a post on my own site right now while im typing this) are trying our best not to let it die. you..need to open your eyes and see the efforts were making, and also try to contribute yourself. as for this topic..i get a feeling that this ones goin nowhere good for the site...mods/TM please lock/delete it.

Website
www.xanga.com
Excuse me?

you have absolutly no right to be so rude and such a lil ::refrain from using bad words refrain from using bad words::
dont try to talk down to me, i find that very offensive

and fyi dude.....stfu

T

Tidus22340

alright im resisting all urge to flame to this snob here...does anyone see me talking down to him in that last post? im just giving advice...which he needs to take. Open your eyes! and somebody please close this right now before it gets worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back