• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changes in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Psycho

With Tetsuya Nomura saying that there will be many things returning to the game and many new features coming one of those changes would be rooms.In my opinion rooms would probably not return.What changes do you think would happen in the next-gen(or current-gen as someone corrected me) game kingdom hearts 3.

I did not come up with the idea of this please check the link to get a better understanding of this idea

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Your link didn't work so I edited out. Perhaps you could just post the links to the video and I can edit them into your main post.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Rooms? You mean like the Lotus Forest in KHI's Wonderland? A forest with a ceiling, yeah I'm pretty sure they won't be doing anything like that again. If that has nothing to do with what you're talking about then I hope you put those links up soon so I don't sound like a complete fool.

As for changes from previous titles, I don't think drive forms will return and instead be replaced by the keyblade transformations. I would really like it if they brought back the style change system from Birth By Sleep and Flow Motion from 3D. I really liked the deck system they used from BBS.

Spikeyroxas

I hope they add more background characters.
when you hear cheering in the collusium I want to see characters cheering.
Same with the towns and festivals.
the Disney town parade was tragic...

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeah, I don't understand what you mean by "rooms" either--are you talking about something similar to Chain of Memories? If so, I really hope not.

Alpha Sonix

I'm assuming he means open areas which don't have loading screens in between them since every Kingdom Hearts game has rooms split off into different sections with loading times in between, though I might be wrong.

As for a change that would be great is a more immersive environment, not just from possible npcs but also things you can interact with during fights and what not. I also wouldn't mind the return of the crown puzzle pieces from final mix.

Sdog

Awards
I'm assuming he means open areas which don't have loading screens in between them since every Kingdom Hearts game has rooms split off into different sections with loading times in between, though I might be wrong.

That's what I gathered from that. While I'm sure there will still be 'rooms' to a degree, with the new consoles I think they'll be minimized. Even in Dream drop we saw the worlds were getting a bit bigger, could only imagine what could be ahead of us for 3. With smaller 'rooms' for save points and shops, like trade district in Hollow Bastion.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I recall nomura sting party member A.I was being improved. I would also like more interactivity with the environments.

Awesome Psycho

No No no,I'm talking about every kingdom hearts game(besides chain of memories) where you go to a place and it zooms to black and than it says the name of the area

Awesome Psycho

You're correct sir,I agree it would be more immersive I mean I'm not trying to compare kingdom hearts to any game but game don't usually have any rooms at this moment in time its next-gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back