• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chance's of EXTRA in kh2....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

*NOTE THAT WHAT I SAY IS MY OPINION*

I know alot of people that played kh2 or heard after you beat the game there isn't really any unlockabale or optional boss battle's except Seperioth. Now kh2 is rumored to be realsed kh2 in March ( Spring 2006). I have a reason to belive that Square-eniq is doing somthing beside's translating the japaneasee voice actors to engish. See I rember in a article that KHU posted, and it said that " The voice actor for beast ( forgot his name) has already recorded his voice in early July in a NewYork studio" So let's just say they might of completed all the voice actors in late fall. So that would be November. Now if they hypothiticaly finished the voice acting in november then what are they doing for the past two month. I belive they are adding extra's like new boss battle's and new unlockables, or fixing what was wrong in the japanease version of the game like.........um I have nothing!

But like I said what im saying is only my opninion, I mean for all we know Square might be only finsihing the VA right now! *Sigh* im just really impatient wating for a game for 5 1/2 years!........Well at least there is only three month 's left ( ****HOPEFULLY****!!!!!!):D

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Could be, but I really hope not. It would mean extras for us, KH2:Final Mix for Japan only.

btw get your numbers right, the most anyone has waited for KH2 is 4 years and counting.

Angel_Protector

You know your Opinion Sound Very True. Square is Kind Taking A long time with the game. But I not Saying it True , But Square could really Be doing that right now As we speck.

D

Dexter

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Could be, but I really hope not. It would mean extras for us, KH2:Final Mix for Japan only.

btw get your numbers right, the most anyone has waited for KH2 is 4 years and counting.

No I actualey waited for 5 years. See kh2 came out in September 2001, ever since I unlocked the secret trailer I knew there was going to be a kh2! So if you do the simple math! 5 years have passed since 2001 and now is 2006 so what does that add up to? 5 years!!!

D

Dexter

month make everything confusing...or whtaeva...........change topic***^^^!!

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
rpg master said:
No I actualey waited for 5 years. See kh2 came out in September 2001, ever since I unlocked the secret trailer I knew there was going to be a kh2! So if you do the simple math! 5 years have passed since 2001 and now is 2006 so what does that add up to? 5 years!!!

Kingdom Hearts came out in 2002. It's barely been 4 years.

Sorareborn

Um...yeah...its only been september 2002...one year (september 2003)...two years (september 2004)...three years (septemebr 2005)...Jan 2006...um..thats not even four years

1948dragon_

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
with a game this popular the would the same thing the did with star ocean: till the end of time.

onyxrhapsody87

violent_anger said:
odds are that square would make a final mix anyways, to show off, please us, or kncrease sales

It's kinda sad though... For a Japanese final mix they could simply re release the US version if there were any add ons... But... Knowing SE, they'll probably kick it up a notch...

krnpunkpride92

MY OPINION SO DONT BURN ME

i think for the time during december 22 and spring

they changed the lip syching and such the voice acting

the theme song which is called sanctuary A.K.A. Passion

idk i forgot which interview but nomura said there would be no extras in the american

plus kingdom hearts 1 took 5 month to release.... the extra bosses took a month or two to make and since the 2nd is on such high demand i dont think they have to time to make more bosses

<AumaaN>

You're right, translations never take that long. The only problem is testing the game. It has to be tested by several guys. They have to see every dialogue to check on grammar and stuff. Also the gameplay has to be tested by other testers (which means: Complete the game a couple of times!!!) to see if there are any glitches.
Man, did I make some sense, or was this just plain stupid?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back