• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chance of KH1/2 Remake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
When it comes to Organization XIII in general, they all underestimate Sora quite a bit. Which is strange, because Sora's defeated two halves of Xehanort already (not solo, but still). Then there's Castle Oblivion and everything that happens there.

Xigbar's the only one that understands how much of a threat Sora is, but even in DDD, he was still downplaying him. I think it's once Sora did his "my friends are my power" speech, he started taking Sora more seriously. That's why in KH3, he's less of a troll and more cryptic than usual. Also remarking on how Sora's "rained on their parade more than once."

So I think Xigbar in KH2 is only saying that because up to that point, he hadn't really seen Sora's strength first hand. That, and obviously because he's trying to get a rise out of Sora (Sora knew this and didn't take the bait, though).
I see...that actually makes more accurate sense.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I think it's pretty unlikely.

But since I kind of lowkey hate playing KH1, I wouldn't be opposed to a remake.
And as for the Deep Jungle problem, they could just replace it with Jungle Book.
Or who knows, maybe it wouldn't be a problem since it's a remake. I don't really know how IP laws work with that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Now that I think about it I hope the Disney worlds in a KH1 remake would be different. Then can keep one or two the same like Olympus and Agrabah, but the rest could be all new.

And if they still keep the Princess of Heart plotline have the six Disney Princesses be a mix of the old and newer ones.

Back