• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

chain of memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blizzard

Is the game of chain of memories available on playstation 2 :confused:

KratosAurion

Chain of Memories is a game the Nomura made specifically for GBA. He stated that people all over the world wanted to have the game be on the gameboy, AND THATS WHAT THEY DID!! ITS NOT GOING TO EVER BE RELEASED FOR PS2

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
riku4493 said:
oh god not a nother one no you idiot n00b its only for the gba jackass

hafta agree. if you wanna ask a stupid question like tht, go to FI. theres a specfic forum just for stupid sh*t.

plus if you go to kingdomhearts2.net (not the forum part) it shows and tells tht you buy off there and what its for. (since its only for one d@mn system)

Ice_Titan

I just can´t belive that someone would think that that grafic is to PS2, you realy should seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that...

Kingdom_KID

riku4493 said:
oh god not a nother one no you idiot n00b its only for the gba jackass

Give me a break! Just because they didn't know CoM was only for GBA doesn't give you the right to call them a jackass. Why do you go grow up!:mad:

ImmortalBlue

CoM is only for GBA. A GBA exclusive meant to be a bridge between the two Kingdom Hearts games.

Guys, grow up. Or I will personally hurt you all.

KeybladeKid1127

Chain of memories is out on gameboy advance thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS QUESTION KEEPS POPIN UP SO ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T I WILL TELL U KH:CoM
WILL NEVER BE ON PS2 AND I MEAN NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back