• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chain of Memories Manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AoiSora

They look weird? Well in the second one, yeah, but I think that was her way of quickly drawing the flash back of the first game. The normal pictures should look like the manga that is being translated. It is drawn by the same person.

But Like I said, it is from GanGan Magazine, April issue. It is a monthly "telephone" comic book.

YoshiAngemon

Eventually, it'll get translated by KingdomHearts2.net... WHEN KH2 ARRIVES IN THE STATES! XD

In the meantime, we'll wait for the rest of the Kingdom Hearts Mangas to be translated. But I wish that they'd be brought into Official Manga form, via Disney, and what they did for the Jetix series "W.I.T.C.H." GUARDIANS UNITE!

C

cam ron 77

It is the same art style as the kingdom hearts 1 manga.

Sora's Eyes are big. I wish tetsuya (original kingdom hearts character designer) drew the manga. eh, he's probably too busy.

electrikeyblade14

cam ron 77 said:
It is the same art style as the kingdom hearts 1 manga.

Sora's Eyes are big. I wish tetsuya (original kingdom hearts character designer) drew the manga. eh, he's probably too busy.

no it's not. the 2nd pge is different. can you not tell?!

C

cam ron 77

no,I was only referring to the first and third images when i said that.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
so, has the first manga been finished yet. well i guess it had too already, so where can i see all of it.

C

cam ron 77

you can see the first manga on this website. If you look on the mainpage it should be under, 'multimedia.'

AoiSora

electrikeyblade14 said:
no it's not. the 2nd pge is different. can you not tell?!

Actually it is the same. That is suppose to be "Sora's version/memory". How it would look if he drew it. But it is drawn by the same artist as the rest of the manga.

electrikeyblade14

AoiSora said:
Actually it is the same. That is suppose to be "Sora's version/memory". How it would look if he drew it. But it is drawn by the same artist as the rest of the manga.

okay, that makes sense. but it doesn't mean it doesn't look different...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back