• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chain of Memories Full Script

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I thought this would come in handy, for those of you importing. Since Re:CoM dialogue is all in japanese, just use this guide!

http://www.khimpulse.net/content/com-script.txt

It's the full script to the GBA game. If you haven't played the game, or just want a refresh on what happens, just read it and skip to parts you want to remember. It's all the dialogue in the game.

I'm reading it to refresh now too ^_^

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Most of it seems like the COM Manga words... are you sure it is the game script?

Um, this released before CoM Manga was even out.
It's the exact script of the GBA game.

Is Re: Chain Of Memories going to be ALL Japanese?
Yes

Will it be released in North America?

Probably not, but who knows.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Haha.
Thanks Dogen,

I'm sure we all will need this x.x

Past Memories

well i heared that KH 2 Final Mix + will come here in the fall...sorry if it's not true...but when i watched the trailer with the subs, i don't know...they seem to added more than what they said in the GBA verson... I have COM but i'm sucked... i read the script ><

I

The Show Must Go On
so that means that rekhcom is going to have the exact same scenes as the original? well, thats a bummer... its so funny to know i'm not the only person with enough lack of life to go and write down the entire game script (my project two summers ago... it took up 1-1/2 notebooks... don't ask.)

kenji21

There are a lot of things that arent right in the script. It begins in Traverse Town where the dialogue is missing when Pluto appears. Next is the dialogue with Aerith at the end of TT and there is one with Riku that is supposed to come up some worlds later ...

Does anyone know another script? I dont want to miss anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back