• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cell Jr. In DBZ Budokai 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSora1217

How do you get Cell Jr. In dragon Ball Z budokai 3? And please dont say you have to be level 20-40 in Dragon Arena because there is a certain person you have to fight. To get Saibamen keep fighting level 32 Videl till someone breaks in. If someone got Cell Jr. please tell me who you fought. Thanx

DB

S

Sora_vs._Cloud

go to cheatcc.com and look it up thats where i found all my stuff

O

omnislasher_VII

What the hell is Cell Jr.?!

o.0;;

I haven't watched DBZ in a loooong time.

SuperSora1217

Well can someone tell me who they fought to get Cell Jr. Or at least someone who has the game! *Stares at omnislasher_VII* Also CheatCC doesnt rele help me now. I got Supreme Kai and Saibamen from other sites becuz CheatCC wasnt clear enough. Same thing with Cell Jr. So if anyone got him please tell me. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE!

DB

DragonsFury

Gamefaqs.com: Cell Jr.: Beat Piccolo in Dragon Arena when he broken in (your level must be at 20-40)

Dark_StarX

Look what you do is just keep fighting people in the dragon arena.Once a person breaks in then you might get it.There are no exact people that you can fight to get it.The same goes for Saibamen.

the true AXEL

Dark_StarX said:
Look what you do is just keep fighting people in the dragon arena.Once a person breaks in then you might get it.There are no exact people that you can fight to get it.The same goes for Saibamen.

thats true thats how I got them too. it takes forever though.

Dark_StarX

It all depends on how good you are.Because I like foighting people 30 levels higher than me so thats how I got them.The recommened level probably say level 20 so that you dont get creamed by the person who breaks in.

Anti-Dark

the strategies and characters don't alway work, just take a character at lvl. 1 and go into Arena mode, constantly take on and beat the people 30 levels higher than you, eventually you'll get all the break ins

SuperSora1217

Dark_StarX said:
Yeah I do and I have the Saibamen.They're not that hard to get.You just have to be an exprienced player.
Ok can you tell me who you fought, who you were, and what level you were. That is if you remember. Thanx

DB

SuperSora1217

Dark_StarX said:
and you dont have to be at level 20 or whatever.I got them at like 10.With Cooler
o wait. never mind. Ok then just tell me who you fought if you remember

DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back