• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Celebrity Voices...Are you grateful?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia Diablos

What with Movie star Haley Joel Osment reprising his role as Sora, David Gallagher of 7th Heaven fame as Riku (again), and new Pop star sensation Jesse McCartney as Roxas, eyebrows will rise.

Are you happy that all of these voices are here? Keep in mind that most of them are here through connections on the Disney side of the deal. I remember people complaining about Mandy Moore voicing Aerith, and Christy Carlson Romano doing Yuffie.

What do you think?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I'm happy, because most of them actually do a good job at it. And I was very happy with Haleys voice, David Gs, Haydens and David Bs voice prestations plus all the Disney voices.

I am eager to hear Jesse's voice in the actual game to find out if it fits and if it is worth listening to the rest of the game... xD

surfer1593

of corse, the voices of kingdom hearts cant change, thouse r the voices that we have come to love lol :D

gamerboy255

I actually like Mandy Moore as Aerith and Christy Carlson Romano as yuffie. I hope they play them again. I'm glad that Haley Joel Osment and David Gallagher are getting there rolls back too. I'm a little worried that Jesse McCartney is going to be Roxas he doesn't seem right at all for the role.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Jesse has that whiny voice, which I hate. But on the other hand, all blonde boy celebrities have that... The Carters, Jesse, etc...

RiseAgainst

Im not exactly grateful I'd actually rather the voices be done by people that I've never heard of, Except for the disney voices. I want all of those to be the original people that did it in the movies.

Roxas527

jesse mcartney as roxas? come on guys does anyone else hate this. just look at roxas, hes trying to figure out his life and he doesnt understand why he is a shell and stuff like that and i would picture his voice darker. jesse mcartney however is just really really gay sounding. i mean when he sings it sounds like a chick!! he sucks so much and roxas is so cool, it just doesnt fit

DarkKeira16

Yeah Jesse Mcartney is pretty gay indeed.that means everytime Roxas talks,im gonna have to put my tv on mute.But of course i wont know when he talks until i beat the game the first time,so ill just have to sit through it for the first time.

DualWeilder.

who knows he might do good, i mean ppl have different tones of voice. hey we might even be able to tell its him by his voice

emily_13

Website
www.myspace.com
for the most part im pretty happy, i kinda wish they had mandy doing aeriths voice again, i hate it when they change stuff like that, but thats just me, and im awaiting to hear Jesse's voice as Roxas, hes alot better than Aaron Carter!!!

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
..were not talking about HP5 and yes of course its gonna be a movie theyre going to make all 7 books into movies but dan radcliffe is leaving after the 5th installment (thank god) anyway back on topic. im glad hayden is coming back for kairi. she has such a babyface. she fit kairi so well in kh1 but i wonder what she'll sound like for kairi in kh2. hayden= the cuteness

Kingdom_Sora2

I like the Celebrity voices for KH2 so far..... but i think the POTC world is gonna be pritty gay if they don't have Jhonny depp and the rest of the cast doing the voices to that world.
It just wont feel the same. Don't you agree?

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
IF_IL_II_IP, you're pinoy? Cool, so am I. Kairi's voice actress, Hayden, was okay. I really just hope that Roxas won't be Jesse. Haley now has a real deep voice... wow. I'm trying to picture Sora with a deep voice.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
IF_IL_II_IP, you're pinoy? Cool, so am I. Kairi's voice actress, Hayden, was okay. I really just hope that Roxas won't be Jesse. Haley now has a real deep voice... wow. I'm trying to picture Sora with a deep voice.
yup yup pinoy pride!
ph-flag1-s.gif
lol wanna be buds?
anyway back on topic. sora is gonna sound wierd with a deep voice. in kh1 his voice was really boyish. its like using rikus voice for sora b/c rikus voice wasnt as childish as soras.
Dang if i can kill Jesse i woud but if i had to choose Jesse or gerogebush i go for bush first
hire me to do both. im planning to be hitman for my future career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back