• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CD verification

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

acrossthestars

Ok. by now, almost everybody has found out that there's the new CD link on KHU. if not, there's a link to CD info
Does anyone know if this is a fake or if this has been confirmed?
cuz
1) it contains spoilers (coff bhks name)
2) it has passion orchestral!!! (im an orchestra player, i care more about the music than bhk's name :D not that his name isnt important lol)

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
lol, it's the same with me. I was like "Oh, BHK's name. That's cool. OMG MUSIC".

Also note that they changed the release date from December 28 to January 25. <_<

acrossthestars

really? i didnt know the cd was to be released in december to begin with. o well. another month to sit around and wait for the music.

and i really dunno about roxas... either the full (and hopefully lengthy) explanation has yet to come out about his name, or SE really didnt give it much thought.

and i still dunno if this is real

acrossthestars

cool. thanks. guess that settles any thoughts on bhk's name. PASSION ORCHESTRAL!!! CANT WAIT FOR IT!!! ahem. what music r u guys looking for?

btw, since hand in hand was the battle music in traverse town, does this mean that traverse town is in fact returning? or is the music simply used for another world like twilight town?

Last edited:

Rioraku

Being someone who is in band, I too am more excited about the Passion orchestrated version! Actaully, to me it really doesn't matter what the BHK's name is, it could have been Siru, Roxas (which I guess is supposed to be the real name) or it could be as blunt as Sora's Shell......but whatever...to me it's all about the music snd the game itself.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
The "Hand in Hand" thing is probably the same version they used at the end of KH1.

I'm not in band, but I am in choir, so it was cool to find out that the end credits music had a chorus in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back