• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castlevania PS3 and Xbox 360 Teaser video (Featuring Alucard)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
what happened to a primary protagonist that belonged to the belmondo family goddamn

i mean like not like there's anything wrong with some of these new protagonists shanoa looks totally tsuntsun and would hate your shit and maybe cut your dick off and johnathan and charlotte are kinda CHARLOTTE JOHNATHAN CHARLOTTE JOHNATHAN rugrats cellphone conversation going on angelica what the fuck are you doing no wait until fucking dinner goddamn they're just cookies they make you fat i can't harness the power of this fucking whip properly

julius? fuk dat shit he was just a cardboard cutout

last playable belmondo we got in a castlebania gaem was juste but he's sorta like i want to have sex with you with my long stark white hair see look it glows in the moon see that isn't it beautiful and i'm all like well that's great and all you are extremely fabulous but still i don't swing that way

digging the dracula's castle arrangement in the background of the trailer i guess but i'm more of a fan of the original with it's awesomely ninties synths n' shit

if anything i'd like to see a modern reimagination of simon or trevor belmondo

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
okay... i never expected that coming...

you got a point, but still... It's Alucard
him as the main character is better than any belmont

S

Shadow Soldier

According to Kotaku, Judgement fails. But who are they to judge right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back