• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixbran

(if this is not allowed please let me know, i saw topics for marvel vs capcom, monster hunter and other non Disney/SE related games.)

"CASTLEVANIA: HARMONY OF DESPAIR"

[video=youtube;RTVCSktkXY8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTVCSktkXY8[/video]

Castlevania: HD, or CHD for short, is the newest installment of the Vampire Killer series created by Konami on the Microsoft X-box 360, as part of their Summer Games series.

though IGA, creator of the game, has stated if the game sells well on the 360, it will be ported to the Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) on Playstation Network (PSN).

In this game you are able to go online with up to 5 friends, a total of 6 players, and play either cooperatively or agents each other.

the characters that appear in this game are characters from past installments in the series.

---------------------------------------------------------

SOMA CRUZ

Soma.png

Original Game
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

"The reincarnation of Dracula. He is mortal, but possesses an amazing talent: the power of dominance over monsters' souls. By collecting the Souls released by slain adversaries, Soma can harness those creatures' power. A natural warrior, he is also skilled with all types of weaponry."

ALUCARD

Alucard.png

(Real Name: Adrian Farenheights Tepes)

Original Game
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

"The Dhampir (Half Vampire, Half Human) Son of Dracula who once fought and defeated his father so that his mother's soul might find peace. Alucard can wield a variety of Dark Magic by collecting the right scrolls."

JONATHAN MORRIS

Jonathan.png

Original Game
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

"A young man whose clan the Belmonts entrusted with their sacred whip, the Vampire Killer. While he comes across as less than serious, he never backs away from his responsibilities: he chose to fight Dracula even with his knowledge that the whip would steal part of his life to make up for his lack of experience. Jonathan can learn a variety of Martial Arts by collecting the right scrolls."

JuliusBelmon.png

(DLC Character)

Original Game

"Description Coming Soon"

SHANOA

Shanoa.png

Original Game
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

"A sorceress in the Order of Ecclesia, an organization which pledged to fight Dracula, Shanoa fought Dracula with Magical Glyphs at her command. With power of Magnes, she can also cling to magnets. Her expressionless face belies the great power that hides within."

CHARLOTTE ALUIN

Charlotte.png

Original Game
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

"A gifted mage hailed as a genius by some. She infiltrated Castlevania and fought alongside Jonathan Morris as his counsel. Charlotte has mastered a special art: by binding monster energy to her book, she can wield it in the form of Spells."

YOKO BELNADES

YokoBelnades.png

(DLC Character)

Original Game

MARIA RENARD

Maria.png

(DLC Character)

Original Game
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (As an Adult)

Each character comes with a unique play style, each with their own special abilities useful for combat.

Also each character will have up to 8 Color Swaps, so that multiple people can play as the same character if they so desired.

The game will feature DLC: New Stages, Music, and Characters.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So, what do you guys think of the game, please lets get the news out about this game.

what is it about the game you like, what is it you dislike. what is it you'd like to see as DLC: which character do you want to play as, what kind of stage do you want showing up, and specific soundtracks you want to hear?

Ixbran

the controls them self are actually quite fine

only problems i have are with the 360 controllers.

it happens in alot of games i play on the 360, if i try using the D-pad to go left or right, for some reason the controller acts as if im pressing down.

once you get past those problems, the game is alot of fun. for me its a game i cant stop playing, its also alot of fun to play with friends

i hope it gets ported to the PS3, soly because i absolutely detest the 360 as a whole. i only play Castlevania HD, and Soulcalibur 4 on it

and i can easily save up for SC4 my self soon for the PS3, so once this games ported to the 360, im done with the system.

but back to the game it self

it is a solid game, controles are perfect, say for the horrid 360 controler, and the customization is awsome sauce!

as one castlevania fan to another: you would be missing out if you did not play this game.

Ixbran

while this is true, if you read my Spoiler tag youed know that

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Mostly I am offended that not a single belmont was picked for the game to begin with

Seems like Konami's been giving the Belmonts the shaft for a while, if you ask me. Glad the protagonist for the LoS reboot is one, which means they haven't forgotten that playing as a whip-wielding vampire hunter is fucking awesome.

Ixbran

Seems like Konami's been giving the Belmonts the shaft for a while, if you ask me. Glad the protagonist for the LoS reboot is one, which means they haven't forgotten that playing as a whip-wielding vampire hunter is fcuking awesome.

even if it dose cost money, it will still be cheaper than the actual $15.00 game it self. maybe it will just $05.00 or maybe $07.00, i dont see the DLC going over $10.00.

but then again it is Microsoft coming up with the prices, not Konami. so i wouldn't be surprised if the DLC dose cost as much as the game

Microsoft is one greedy company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back