• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon:*Gets his card deck*Woah.Wait a minute my dog Lilly in there.That was like my only griend.How did she get in there? No lying Kain.im already pissed now.

NeoRiku

Awards
Zeo:I have some experience in this astle so follow my lead Leon. (Zeo stocks three 9 cards.This makes his dark aura attack.)Zeo:ungh. These heartless seem tougher than when I last cam here!

Leon:Ok.Lets go through Traverse town and see what we can find.But Kain's going down.
Zeo if you went through this castle before did you lose any of your memories like they said?

NeoRiku

Awards
Zeo:Yeah.(Zeo looks at the ground.)Zeo:They took someone dear from me.)*Zeo is yelling*Zeo:Kain, this isn't over yet I have come back nd you know why!!!!!!

NeoRiku

Awards
(Zeo assumes a battle position and his clothes transform to those of dark riku)Zeo:Kain I know every one of your tricks. I am not going to lose again!!!

NeoRiku

Awards
Zeo:Always the hard way ehh Kain??(Zeo relentlessly attacks all hertless in sight. within a minute Kain is the only target left.)

NeoRiku

Awards
(Zeo begins to emit an aura of darkness)Zeo:prepare to lose!(Zeo statrts to attack holding back his true power, until the opertune moment)

NeoRiku

Awards
Zeo:Dark Rave!!!!(Zeo splits into 5 Zeos. The first one attacks with sonic blade, the next one attacks with strike raid, the next one attacks with ars arcanum, the next one attacks with ragnrak, and the final one attacks with trinity limit. Then the real Zeo teleports behind Kain and does a double keyblade combo.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back