• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cards or Classic?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trueheart3

the poll was about a 2005 or 2006 release. None of you are talking about that at all. If you make a topic, at least talk about it. I think a 2005 release, because the PS3 is due out in 2006.

karthikg

classic.. but starter of this post.. u have 786 posts.. and ure still a heartless.. wtf?

AHeartless

Classic was more free, but I didn't get to use Trinity Limit for somehow. :) I got used to Cards, but it is really annoying that you must shuffle your deck looking for heal/attack/spell/summon/item. And in that time some boss has done a damn deadly sleight (Like Riku IV's Dark Aura. Gah.) And then use cards, run around, reload, use cards, run around, reload... gah. And that some of sleights in CoM sucked. Ars Arcanum was only bit effective IF you got it fully. But bosses easily use 0 card, or more than the card sum. (AA had only 0-6...)

7thspade

I liked classic. It's more fun, and the idea of needing cards to attack is ridiculess. Don't get me wrong, I liked the cards and they made CoM fun, but I'd choose the classic style over the cards any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back