• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cards in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiku

i doubt kh2 will have anything to do with cards, he could be reciting something since he's obviously a musical guy, or reading his own lyrics out loud or something else who knows....

iholdthekeys

yea i think itz like a script with lyrics or something and i highly doubt the cards are coming back...... in fact that isn't even a card to begin with.............. if you go back to chain of memories all cards are in the form of a veritcally stretched crown........ and that is no crown that he's holding...... so therefore.......... no cards

MDO2

Yeah its a little different from COM....but they might do somehting wiht cards...I mean think about it a lot of FF games has cards in them....I think...or was it only 8 and 9?.....I forgot...

KH Mage

It looks like Demyx is holding a script nota card like from COM, and i don't think we'd go back to cards anyway.

Murf5891

ya i doubt its a card i might be lyrics or somthin like

roses are red violets are blue sora i am going to kill you

the he starts playin it on his insturment and puts his fist up an rocks out
lol

KH Mage

Murf5891 said:
roses are red violets are blue sora i am going to kill you

the he starts playin it on his insturment and puts his fist up an rocks out
lol

lol that's funny :D

Keji

nah.. im betting he could be a ditzy person.. so when he sees sora he forgets whats hes supposed to do and BAM! dishes out the to-do list DiZ gave him which probably would say,
1. do dishes
2. do laundry
3. take care of sora (not literally)

then they fight yay..
demyx kinda does looks like one of those forgetful ppl...those ppl whose minds are often elsewhere

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
It looks more like a piece of paper to me. According to Lord Mune's translation, Demyx says "I'm afraid this isn't a job for someone like me" or something to that effect, so maybe it's an order or mission from the XIII Order.

heartslayer101

Keji said:
nah.. im betting he could be a ditzy person.. so when he sees sora he forgets whats hes supposed to do and BAM! dishes out the to-do list DiZ gave him which probably would say,
1. do dishes
2. do laundry
3. take care of sora (not literally)

then they fight yay..
demyx kinda does looks like one of those forgetful ppl...those ppl whose minds are often elsewhere

Ya he does look lik....... ooooooo a puppy. (runs away and pets it)

Keji

heartslayer101 said:
Ya he does look lik....... ooooooo a puppy. (runs away and pets it)
lmao.. first blowing things up.. now short minded.. i need a sibling like that

(sorry for going a bit off topic

O

Onewingedangel6

that is like a list or a song he is reading is not a card u can tell the difference from a mile a way

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Its an order given to him by the Org. its nothing to do with cards. thats why he says "this job (mission) doesnt suit me" or something like that. it has nothing to with cards.

Keji

if it's a card... then it's a huge whiteish card... maybe if someone actually translated that screenie then maybe it would reveal alot more about that 'card'

Hokage

Banned
Awards
it has been translated "This job (mission doesnt suit me" thats what it says in a nutshell. it is a order from the Organization.

sora_and_riku.

Arcos1990 said:
http://www.khinsider.com/images/famitsu080905/002.jpg

This link as all of you must know is to a magazine pi of Dimxys Holding a Card? What if in KH2 you will have to youse cards to go to somewhere or something?

Just a guess to let you know?

Just because it looks like a card doesn mean there is and if you see the trailors you would see that you dont use card and the looks more like a letter.

Sho

Well, It probably isn't a card, that much is true. It looks like a list of some sort, as many people before me have mentioned. That doesn't, however, mean that cards aren't going to be used in KH2. For example, instead of collecting puppies, you could have to collect cards instead. And they did have CARDS in KH. Postcards, maybe, but they were still cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back