• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cardio, exercise, lower back popping, creaking with knee rises

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.korytco

I don't yet pay all my bills. I was injured a while back, I herniated multiple discs in my spine. I was out of it for a few years and in therapy for months. At the beginning I was so unable to walk that I would get to physical therapy and lay on their floor. At times I couldn't even get up to use the bathroom. I have been hospitalized from the pain on a few occasions.

Lately I've been getting back into it, I find that I have so much energy that I can run 3 miles which is great for me because before I was only running a minute to 5 minutes before I started getting exhausted. I have so much more energy, I've been loosing so much weight and my body has been top notch. But now I'm getting a creak in my back, lower back in the middle when I lift my knees to high.

I was diagnosed prior with lumbar disc herniation, bulging disc. My leg tendons were so tight that I had the tightest my therapists had ever seen. I'm not made of money I just want to be healthy I'm 24 years old I can't go through life like this. I was starting to slim up, working steady towards a six pack. Then I started creaking again. I've been taking fish oils.

Is it common to have a popping, creaking in the lower back with knee lifts? I can't but feel it's related to my prior injuries which my family always belittled before I had my first MRIS that showed multiple herniated discs. They never take these things seriously, they make excuses why I shouldn't consult a doctor, etc. They are worthless when it comes to my medical health most the time.

Because of them I injured myself in the first place because they told me some BS that I had to work it off...and I only injured myself further that way.

I just want to be healthy, I'm sick of the routine. Anyways I was wondering if anyone had any ideas, suggestions. Thanks. It doesn't hurt it just makes a noise and it scares me. If I lift my legs straight legged there is no popping but if I lift my knees there is popping, it's the only time I get popping in my lower back, ideas?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...y.3Q3Hvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130522110507AAhj5a5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back